PDA

View Full Version : The guys coming in...

Mr. Nerfect
04-13-2006, 07:02 PM
I'm really bored, so I'm going to make a discussion about the guys the WWE recently re-signed. Feel free to contribute your own ideas. I'm going to throw out three random ideas for each guy.

Shannon Moore
#1: The WWE is short on tag teams, hence I can see Moore being used to fix that. Who would he team with? Matt Hardy seems like the obvious choice. Gregory Helms comes up in Shannon Moore's background. I don't think it would be either guy. Call me crazy, but I see the WWE sticking Shannon Moore with CM Punk. The WWE doesn't like CM Punk apparently (I'm not buying that), so why not stick him with another guy the WWE didn't really want to come back (judging by reports), Shannon Moore? The two would have some kind of punk gimmick (obviously), with CM Punk playing the tougher member of the team, while Shannon Moore gets Ricky Morton'd. The two seem like the kind of team that wins the World Tag Team Championship once or twice, then breaks-up, leading to a feud between the partners, which would be won by CM Punk. Shannon Moore would then probably be a "Heat MVP". Or he could challenge for the Women's Championship (sorry Shadow, I love Moore, but someone was bound to do this, may as well get it done and over with).

#2: Matt Hardy would probably benefit most from winning the King of the Ring Tournament. Why not make Shannon Moore the Prince to Hardy's King? Matt Hardy could get in touch with Mattitude once more (instead of his current emo thing) and be on the fast-track to accomplishing something, again. Moore would be able to ride this into a possible WWE Tag Team Championship run with Hardy, and several CW and US Title wins (depending on how big Hardy makes it). Shannon Moore winning the US Title seems very unlikely, but if Hardy makes it to the World Title hunt (HA!), I don't see Moore being too far below Hardy on the card.

#3: Probably the smartest and most effective use of Shannon Moore. A face in the CW Division. I don't know who keeps trying to make Shannon Moore a heel. The guy just doesn't scream tough to me. His high-flying antics are best suited to the "getting the crowd hot" mentality as well. Shannon Moore should be able to get a few Cruiserweight Title runs.

Suggested Brand: SmackDown!

Test
#1: Test returns to SmackDown! as a credible heavyweight. Whether he finds himself wearing the US Title, and if he eventually makes it to World Title gold would depend on how he takes off.

#2: The same idea, but with RAW instead of SmackDown!. Test doesn't really have any outstanding program to commit to, or any real gimmick to play off. One idea would be to involve Test in the Women's Championship feud. Whether Trish Stratus rekindles her affairs with Test, or whether Test has a hard-on for psychotic women, I can see the Women's Title feud going intergender.

#3: Stick Test in some kind of alliance with Booker T & Sharmell. Maybe slap Stacy Keibler in there for a few appearances. "Tea Time with the Ts" in which Booker T, Sharmell & Test engage in idle chit-chat, would be a hilarious backstage segment which could be Booker T/Goldust good. Paul London & Brian Kendrick vs. Booker T & Test would be an interesting tag team mini-feud, as well. This idea links well with #1.

Suggested Brand: SmackDown!

Charlie Haas
#1: Charlie Haas returns to SmackDown! and wins the United States Championship, or wrestles some matches with William Regal, Chris Benoit or Finlay. Basically he gets the Bobby Lashley treatment of working with veterans who can support his skills in the ring, hopefully leading to a push very similiar to Shelton Benjamin's face days after being drafted to RAW.

#2: Charlie Haas & Hardcore Holly re-form their tag team, and we get to see the mentor/student angle played out to its fullest. I actually really enjoyed the Charlie Haas/Hardcore Holly alliance, and it was obvious that it was going to end in a Hardcore Holly vs. Charlie Haas match with Haas going over, but they never played it out. Now Haas is back they have that chance. This idea would basically link right up as a lead-in to #1, but this stage isn't necissary.

#3: Charlie Haas returns to RAW and re-forms an alliance, or feuds with Shelton Benjamin. Either way the plan would be to build off their success as a tag team and use it to better RAW's mid-card, something Shelton Benjamin may be seen as above, and something that can be done after #2 and/or #1 have been played out.

#4: Yeah, I know I said there would only be three, but there is another option for Charlie Haas. Team Angle v 4.0 (I think that's what we're up to, anyway). Charlie Haas returns with Mark Jindrak, both former followers of Kurt Angle. Seems like a step backwards for Haas, but really, if Chris Benoit takes Harry Smith & Brent Albright under his wing, a Team Benoit vs. Team Angle feud would do wonders for all four men involved. If they somehow convince Shawn Michaels to go to SmackDown! (I can only pray), they could do something like Shawn Michaels, Paul London & Brian Kendrick vs. Chris Benoit, Gunner Scott & Harry Smith vs. Kurt Angle, Charlie Haas & Mark Jindrak. That would be a "FUCK YES!!!!!!11" feud, with eight of those nine men being technical wizards, and Mark Jindrak having a load of potential.

Suggested Brand: Believe it or not, SmackDown!

Chuck Palumbo
#1: Chuck Palumbo returns to SmackDown! and joins Nunzio in his stable, teaming permanently with Vito while Nunzio competes in the CW Division. Palumbo and Vito would add a heavyweight presence to the smaller SmackDown! TT Division.

#2: Palumbo returns to RAW and teams with Johnny Parisi (because Parisi has nothing better to do). The two could probably play off the whole Italian thing as well, eventually leading to an FBI formation with Nunzio & Vito somewhere down the road. Palumbo & Parisi could also play up the fact that they have relatives who overshadow them. Johnny Parisi's uncle who has won the World Tag Team Championship and Chuck Palumbo's brother who is fighting in Iraq. These two would actually be a pretty good fit, I think.

#3: Natural Born Thrillers. Chuck Palumbo & Sean O'Haire would do wonders for RAW's Tag Division. You could possibly have Mark Jindrak in there as well, but he is not necissary.

Suggest Brand: We have at last found someone more suited (in my opinion) to RAW

Sean O'Haire
#1: "I'm not telling you anything you don't already know". Enough said.

#2: Natural Born Thrillers. Chuck Palumbo & Sean O'Haire on RAW. This could possibly, maybe, if all things are aligned properly, put Palumbo & O'Haire in a role alongside Triple H. I don't know why, but I can see Triple H holding the WWE Championship while Chuck Palumbo & Sean O'Haire are behind him with the World Tag Team Championship.

#3: This is a bit of a strange idea; but why not take the O'Haire's cage jokes and turn them into something. O'Haire is a legit ass-kicker, so why not have him ruffle up his hair, maybe wear a few chains and have him play a character similar to Jet Li's Danny in "Unleashed"? MMA is really popular now, so having Sean O'Haire channel that in the WWE could be good.

#4: Yes, it's #4 again. Am I the only one who thinks Sean O'Haire looks a lot like Dave Batista? Enough to pass them off as relatives? I don't know why, but picturing Sean O'Haire playing Batista's younger, annoying cousin cracks me up. Hey, it could work. You can basicaly roll #1 and #3 into this. Have him play the legit badass, and have him talk about how he scored with that chick from high school, but he's not telling Dave anything he doesn't already know. The two would end up feuding, which if fine by me. You could even give O'Haire Dave'O's old music.

Suggested Brand: SmackDown!, but I'm telling you anything you don't already.....understand (ooo yeah, shakin' it up)

Mark Jindrak
#1: Team Angle. See Charlie Haas. This would probably benefit Mark Jindrak a lot, and help him get a footing as a potential main event guy down the track.

#2: Natural Born Thrillers. This would be a mid-card role for Mark Jindrak on RAW. Chuck Palumbo & Sean O'Haire would be a tag team, whilst Mark Jindrak would leap around with RVD & Shelton Benjamin.

#3: The Masterpieces of Perfection: Mark Jindrak & Chris Masters as a heel team on RAW. This wouldn't be nearly as exciting as some of the other options, but both these guys would really benefit from being in a team. It' s better to have two narcissist gimmicks in one place than two in two places.

Suggest Brand: I really, really like the Team Angle idea, personally, but RAW does seem the place for Mark Jindrak if they're not too serious about using him.

Is that it? Anyone I forgot? Feel free to add suggestions, criticize mine or point out the ones you like. Basically, if I could have a choose, my options would be:

RAW:
-Chuck Palumbo to team with Johnny Parisi

SmackDown! (Brace Yourself)
-Shannon Moore as an ally to "The Sensei of Mattitude" Matt Hardy, competing mainly in the Cruiserweight Division
-Charlie Haas & Mark Jindrak as "Team Angle"
-Sean O'Haire as Batista's obnoxious, but tough cousin, with a loose alliance with Batista & Rey Mysterio; mainly a heavyweight singles competitor

TerranRich
04-13-2006, 07:22 PM
Alienoid, you're awesome with your storyline ideas. I love the Batista/O'Haire idea, it's a wonderful concept, and has the potential to be very entertaining.

Disturbed316
04-13-2006, 07:31 PM
I've always thought Test could have really made a decent World champ before he was sacked, still think he could now.

O'Haire needs to come back and do his devil's advocate thing properly. No Piper or other usless managers, just him by himself. Although I would mark out for a Natural Born Thrillers reunion.

JH
04-13-2006, 07:51 PM
if there is a brain cell in the writing team they will never show Shannon Moore on tv lol
O'haire & Palumbo should be back together and hell even throw in Jindrak & Test to make a 4 man stable

now with Haas i just wanna see him come out on RAW one night smack the shit out of Benjamin and have him wise up and reform together as faces cause that team never did turn face together

ThruTheWire
04-13-2006, 07:56 PM
I'm really bored, so I'm going to make a discussion about the guys the WWE recently re-signed. Feel free to contribute your own ideas. I'm going to throw out three random ideas for each guy.

Shannon Moore
Test
Charlie Haas
Chuck Palumbo
Sean O'Haire
Mark Jindrak
------------------------
WWE has come to terms on the re-release of all the above superstars. We wish them the best in all future endeavors.

Joesgonnakillyou
04-13-2006, 08:02 PM
I made a bet with someone that test would be world champ by 2005. I suck. I still like the guy, hes like Nash with talent, and he doesn't tear his quads by walking (guffaw guffaw)

Benjamin needs competetion on raw, seen as though RVD is going main event, a Haas - Benjamin feud writes itself, bring back haas as the jealous guy (throw in some cheap shots at TNA) and let the fans decide who they wanna cheer.

Sean o Haire should reprise his old gimmick without roddy freakin' piper holding him down.

but I really think they should just pair them up, repackage them MNM style (matching clothes, same gimmick) and get the tag team division back on track, take those belts off the spirit squad, pronto.

ClockShot
04-13-2006, 08:23 PM
All great ideas Alienoid. However with the recent signing of Harry Smith, where would you put him. I know with his family tree he could go places. But place him where. Smackdown with William Regal, recreate the Blue Bloods?

Londoner
04-13-2006, 09:00 PM
Good ideas Alienoid.I also like the Batista&O'Haire idea.

Corkscrewed
04-13-2006, 09:58 PM
Putting O'Haire, Jindrak, Palumbo, and Haas in a stable and pushing them might very well make me wet myself. :drool:

KingofOldSchool
04-13-2006, 11:21 PM
When did they re-hire Jincrap?

Skippord
04-13-2006, 11:28 PM
God what part of Skippord's eyes dont work good dont you people get

Kane Knight
04-13-2006, 11:31 PM
Wasn't Haas alreadyfired?

The Heat
04-13-2006, 11:44 PM
I've always thought Test could have really made a decent World champ before he was sacked, still think he could now.

O'Haire needs to come back and do his devil's advocate thing properly. No Piper or other usless managers, just him by himself. Although I would mark out for a Natural Born Thrillers reunion.

Agreed. O'Haire was gold in those "I'm not telling you anything you don't already know" promos. Still pissed that WWE dropped the ball on that one.

Test,O'Haire, Haas, Jindrak, and Palumbo could all be good if used correctly. Shannon Moore, however, can't be anything above a mediocre cruiser or a tag wrestler.

weather vane
04-14-2006, 12:32 AM
I wish they would bring in Kenny Omega. The guy is golden.

LK
04-14-2006, 12:51 AM
When did they re-hire Jincrap?
I don't think they have but he's been working in Deep South Wrestling an awful lot recently. I don't think O'Haire's been signed either.

hb2k
04-15-2006, 09:56 AM
Test is horrible. Had a ton of potential in 1999/2000. He's awful now.

Chavo Classic
04-15-2006, 10:07 AM
In his defence he had a great match against Shane in.... oh wait.... 2000.

Yeh, he's arse.