PDA

View Full Version : Joey Styles Interview on ECW ONS

CharismaInjection
04-20-2006, 06:15 PM
http://www.ecw.com/superstars/styles_interview.html

I think they could really be pushing for a John Cena V.S. RVD title match. Styles comments on the fans reaction to Cena and says if he faced RVD at ONS security would have to keep Cena safe.

Indifferent Clox
04-20-2006, 06:21 PM
STFU Triple H will pin Edge at backlash. Then it will be RVD v. Triple H. No way are they bringing John Cena to ONS. I will edit this post after backlash.

McLegend
04-20-2006, 06:25 PM
I hope it's Cena. I would love to hear the crowd in that match. Sure the match would suck, but it would be so worth it.

Mr. JL
04-20-2006, 06:33 PM
The only way that this match even comes off half way decent is if RVD just fucking unloads his entire arsenal of moves (his unlimited ECW arsenal, not his WWE move set) onto John Cena. John Cena must bleed buckets as well.

McDoogle
04-20-2006, 06:38 PM
What's all this nonsense that security would have to keep John Cena safe. Give me a break, nobody would even touch him.

Xero
04-20-2006, 08:08 PM
STFU Triple H will pin Edge at backlash. Then it will be RVD v. Triple H. No way are they bringing John Cena to ONS. I will edit this post after backlash.
Now it's too late.

It will most likely be Cena/RVD. The only thing smarks hate more than Triple H is Cena in his shit gimmick.