PDA

View Full Version : hogan and austin

Ministry9006
04-21-2006, 12:43 AM
I thought a feud with Hogan and Stone Cold was supposed to be cooking up now.

Indifferent Clox
04-21-2006, 01:16 AM
The only thing coking up would be you.

Yes I knew you said cooking but you gave me very little to work with and I very badly wanted to make fun of you.

Don't take it seriously, bitch.

loopydate
04-21-2006, 01:41 AM
I think that was their eventual goal when they brought in Austin back in November.

Then he pulled an Austin and went home again.

Don't worry, though, Vince never learns from his mistakes, and he'll be back to ruin the ending of this year's One Night Stand, too.

But we'll probably never get Austin/Hogan, because I can't see either of them agreeing to do the job.

Xero
04-21-2006, 10:09 AM
Peter: Why didn't they book the match?

Brian (pulls out a bible): And God said the two balding men shall never cross paths, for if they did, there would be a reflection as bright as a thousand suns, and the reflection would destroy all of mankind.

Mick Foley: WHERE'S MY EAR!?

mrslackalack
04-21-2006, 12:55 PM
It was supposed to happen at this years WM but Austin walked out on WWE in the fall when they wanted him to get pinned by Coach at Taboo Tuesday.

Ministry9006
04-21-2006, 10:49 PM

Yes I knew you said cooking but you gave me very little to work with and I very badly wanted to make fun of you.

I might be coking up...

V
04-21-2006, 11:00 PM

what the fuck dude, everywhere I go there is an annoying post by you

I try to be nice to everyone here when i can, but jeez, you're annoying

Xero
04-21-2006, 11:01 PM
And you just keep fueling him.

If you just ignore him he'll go away, like that smelly old bum at the bus stop that always wants change for a hooker.

94 SVT Cobra
04-22-2006, 12:22 AM
And you just keep fueling him.

If you just ignore him he'll go away, like that smelly old bum at the bus stop that always wants change for a hooker.

But at least someones getting laid on that last note, someone gets something outta that.

Xero
04-22-2006, 12:26 AM
And we get rid of him and the other Cunt Heads if we ignore him.