PDA

View Full Version : Mark Out Moments!!

Watson
02-02-2004, 06:23 PM
Ok, whether you're a mark, a smark, or neither. If you're a wrestling fan at some point you have completely marked out. Whether it be a match, a confrontation, a promo, a heel-turn, a face-turn, a staredown, or somebody switching companies. I'm pretty sure most people who read this will know what "marking out" means but for those of you that don't; it simply means getting that feeling you use to get before you found out wrestling was scripted. That feeling where your adrenaline starts pumping and your hearts starts beating fast and you are REALLY excited about what is going on at that moment. That is "marking out". So in this thread, everyone posts moments in wrestling history when you completely marked out. Post as many as you can remember from any wrestling company.

Some of my more recent ones would be when Eric Bischoff first appeared on WWE TV, When Paul Heyman cut the worked shoot promo on Vince McMahon, the first time I saw Austin and Goldberg in the ring together, The Undertaker segment from last week's RAW, and lastly I marked out on RAW about a year or so ago when Shawn Michaels was the leader of the nWo on RAW and one night Paul Heyman and Brock Lesnar burst into the nWo's locker room and Paul Heyman had a staredown with Shawn Michaels, Brock Lesnar moved Heyman out of the way and the staredown was Michaels and Lesnar then Kevin Nash moved Michaels out of the way and it was Nash and Lesner staring each other down. I have no clue why but for some reason when I saw that I marked out like a little girl at a Britney Spears concert.

So how about the rest of you? When are some of YOUR Mark Out Moments??

Vastardikai
02-02-2004, 06:29 PM
The Countdown for Y2J's debut. I knew it was going to be Jericho, but when his name appeared on the Titan Tron, I swear...

ECW on Raw (when Sabu dove off the RAW Sign onto Team Taz and Sandman's entrance!)

Innovator
02-02-2004, 06:30 PM
When Vince came back in Feb 2000, knocked out Shane and gave Rock the win over the Big Show. Seeing Vince come out of the limo made me mark out

Taker returning at Judgment Day 2000

Angle/Benoit match, marking out all the way

When Foley won his first WWF title, crowd went nuts

Jericho won the title from HHH, then the decision was reversed. When the ref counted 3 I marked out like a 8 year old

SuperSlim
02-02-2004, 06:33 PM
haven't really had one

Loose Cannon
02-02-2004, 06:38 PM
Bret Hart comes out and reunites Hart Foundation

Pillman appears on Raw and attacks Austin after Michaels chased off Owen/Bulldog

Warrior pins Hogan at WM6
Foley winning the title

Jericho winning the title until the decision was reversed

Lugar winning the title from NWO Hogan on Nitro
DX reforms

When HHH came back from an injury and saved X-pac from losing his European title from Shamrock

When ECW reunited during the Invasion

When the NWO attacked The Rock on Raw

Pillman appearing at Cyberslam 96

Flair turns oN Sting and helps Pillman and Arn attack him at Halloween Havok

Warrior coming out at WM8 and saving Hogan (I think that was my biggest markout moment)

Innovator
02-02-2004, 07:11 PM
When ECW reunited during the Invasion

:y: I almost forgot ECDubya

Meatwad
02-02-2004, 07:53 PM
Y2j's wwf debut.
I think everyone marked out to that.

Lesnar's Debut
I was aware of Lesnar before he debuted. I had even seen an old NCAA wrestling poster with him on it. I took one look at the poster and said,"That guy is going to be a superstar. I was actually jumping around my room after he destroyed spike, al snow, and maven.

Hogan v.s. Rock WM x-8
I was there. Anyone who was there needs no explanation. Anyone who wasn't couldn't begin to understand.

Piper at WM XIX
In an age where it is pretty much impossible to suprise the dedicated wrestling fan, Mcmahon and piper did just that.

Savio
02-02-2004, 08:20 PM
Last month when HBK beat HHH.

33% God
02-02-2004, 08:38 PM
When Benoit just recently won the rumble.
When Cena FUed the Bigshow.
When Mankind returned to Raw awhile back and beat up HHH and Chyna (Once they took Foley off the script I stopped watching,i'm a loser).
Angle beating the Rock for the title the first time at No Mercy,I started playing Angle's music and shit at 10:30 at night with a house full of sleeping people.

Corkscrewed
02-02-2004, 11:26 PM
- This whole Taker tease
- Brock/Big Show ring collapse
- RAW when WCW and ECW joined forces (start of Invasion)

Rock Bottom
02-02-2004, 11:32 PM
Rock's 4 second victory over Boss Man
Bret Hart beating Yokozuna for the title when Yoko was way over

Splaya
02-02-2004, 11:33 PM
Tonight's raw with Taker tease my god the lightning scared the shit out of me. I was watching in my basement with no lights on it was scary

Chris Jericho's debut. I had the internet but only payed attention to rumors not forum's like I do today. But when the music hit i was like holy shit. When the words Jericho went across the titan tron my neighborhood heard the biggest **** yea ever.

DX invading WCW

DX's impersenation of the nation

The Invasion angle.

Any TLC match

HBK beating HHH in the 2 out of 3 falls at Summerslam 2002 i think it was

HBK beating HHH in the first Elimination chamber match

Just off the top of my head

John la Rock
02-02-2004, 11:39 PM
Best mark out moment was for sure cheering for Hogan at Wrestlemania X8 Live. Man that was great.

But From my tv screen, I must say seeing Chris Jericho debut interrupting The Rock's promo :y:

Scarlet
02-02-2004, 11:45 PM
I have a bunch of moments that I absolutely creamed my pants for...

When Xian low blowed Edge with a chair to win the IC Belt

When Ultimo Dragon debuted (before he was ass raped and buried 3000 feet deep)

When Kane took off his mask and killed RVD

When Kane tombstoned Linda McMahon

When I saw Eric Bischoff on RAW for the first time

Anytime Jeff Hardy did somethin suicidal

When Xian and RVD battled for the IC belt in that Ladder Match

When Bret Hart won the "Kiss My Foot" match against Lawler

When Hogan drilled Rock in a Semi-truck

When Bob Holly got fired (What? That hasn't happened yet?!?!?)

Any Ric Rude vs Ultimate Warrior match

Warrior vs Hogan @ WM

When Owen Hart joined the Nation

Any old Taka Michinoku match (Before they killed him)

The first appearance of Kane during that Hell in a Cell

When Bubba found Jericho's jar of Ass Cream

wrestling_god
02-02-2004, 11:45 PM
past few weeks on raw when takers gong bells hit

ecw wcw invasion the first night when they came through the crowds ( i literaly ran out of my apartment screaming at my freinds down the road who were driving by that ecw has come back.....boy was i wrong)

dx invasions

austins return after he was hit by a car and gave shane 3 stunners

tommy dreamers chair shot to raven when raven was handcuffed to a cage. (ecw)

NwO ....nuff said

BigGammy v1.0
02-03-2004, 12:10 AM
Looks like all my markout moments from WWF/E have already been mentioned by others. So here's a few personal markout moments from WCW:

Formation of the NWO
DDP, disguised as La Parka, attacks Randy Savage
Luger beating Hogan for the WCW title on Nitro in 1997
Hennig slamming the cage door into Flair's head at Fall Brawl 1997
Sting beating Hogan for the WCW title at Starrcade 1997
Sting breaking his silence
Scott Steiner turning on Rick
Goldberg winning the WCW title on Nitro
DDP winning his first WCW title
Hogan attacking Kidman at Spring Stampede 2000
Tony Schiavone saying "Bullshit!" at Spring Stampede
Vince Russo's shoot at Bash at the Beach 2000
Booker T winning the title at BATB
Shane McMahon appears on Nitro

Emeye
02-03-2004, 12:24 AM
Right now, I can think of...

When Sting destroyed every member of the nWo. They were beating somebody down, and Sting came down and owned all of them.
The formation of nWo 2000 (Hall, Nash, Jarret, Steiner, Hart)
Hennig slamming Flair's head in the cage door
nWo coming to WWE
Hogan returning to red and yellow
All of Scott Hall's debut
Jericho's WWE debut
Scott Steiner's WWE debut (where he beat up Stevie Richards and Victoria)
The Nation of Impersonation
Owen Hart vs. Ken Shamrock (Lion's Den Match)

seth187
02-03-2004, 12:46 AM
Sting beating hogan for the belt at starcade

Goldbergs promo with the Rock

All of the outsiders moments

Shawn beating Bret in the iron man match beating him for the title

Latest Undertaker things on Raw

Old Untertaker when he pops up through the ring and pulls diesil through it

Any rock reapperances

All sting moments

Bret Hart first appearing on Nitro

When Kevin Nash power bomb Eric Bishoff on Nitro

Nash beating goldberg at starcade for the title

Lots more but i could be here for 2 years listing them all.

Innovator
02-03-2004, 12:48 AM
oh yeah i forgot Taker coming back in '94 as the Real Undertaker.

Mr.Violent J
02-03-2004, 05:46 AM
Wow resding this has brung back some fond moments, here's mine to go along with them :)

Sting vs Hogan at starcade. I was there, and seeing Sting finally get a hold of Hogan was great.

When Kevin Nash joined Scott Hall in WCW. Most must realize that at this time the internet wasn't really a factor back in 1996. So any mark wrestling fan really thought the WWF was challeneging WCW. I knew something exciting was about to happen in wrestling but I had no idea it would ascend to the level it did.

Anytime the NWO (Hall, Nash, and Hogan) obliterated the WCW locker room. When Nash threw Rey Mysterio like a dart into the side of a trailer, that really stands out.

Whenever Sting descended from the rafters.

Hogan vs Warrioir at WM6

The end of the Bret and Shawn iron man match. Just one of those moments when you knew you had just seen something legendary.

Taz vs Shane Douglas for the ECW title. Both wrestlers were down on the mat exhausted when all of a sudden the lights went out. Fire works began going off like Goldbergs entrance kind of. And in the middle of them was the silohuette of Sabu. He ran to the ring jumped onto the top rope and sprung board off clotheslining both Shand and Taz. It was a great moment :)

RVD vs Jerry Lynn 1 Another match that has slowly become legendary amongst former ECW fans.

Taker vs Taker in 94

When I saw Hogan, Nash, and Hall walk out into a WWF ring for the first time as the NWO. I had such high hopes for that angle :/

WCW Slamboree, I want to say it was 98. Jericho was the CW champ and they had a Battle Royal to determine the #1 contender. It came down to Juventud and Cyclope(sp) Juventud eleiminated himself by jumping over the top rope and when Jericho came down to the ring to defend his title Cyclople removed his mask and revealed it was Dean Malenko.

Taz vs Sabu at the first ECW PPV. This PPV was the first time I had actually seen an ECW show. And it did not disappoint. This match was excellent and was everything I had hoped ECW would be like.

In 95 when Shawn Michales won the RR. Even thoough he was a heel at the time you couldn't help but say wow. He was the first man in and won the RR, that was something no one had ever done before.

Jericho's debut in the WWF. No explination needed.

There's more but I'm too tired to think anymore right now :)

Razor Rybek
02-03-2004, 05:56 AM
Jericho won the title from HHH, then the decision was reversed. When the ref counted 3 I marked out like a 8 year old

as did i my friend, as did i :y: :y:

Watson
02-03-2004, 03:57 PM
Alot of my mark out moments have been posted but here's a few more.

--Fall Brawl '96 when the REAL Sting came out in War Games and kicked ass after the nWo Sting came out and had everybody thinking that Sting has joined the nWo. To this day when I see that clip I mark out like crazy.

--In ECW when The Sandman was feuding with Raven over his wife, Lori Fullington, and his son, Tyler. On HardcoreTV, Raven and Sandman were in the ring and as Raven was down, Sandman was about to hit him with his singapore cane until Sandman's own son, dressed indentical to Raven, stepped in front of Raven, looked at his dad, stretched his arms out and done Raven's crucifix sign. That was surreal!

--ECW Barely Legal '97 when during Shane Douglas' match, the mysterious masked man that had been playing mind games with "The Franchise" came down to the ring wearing a Rick Rude robe and while Douglas was distracted; a riot cop got in the ring, removed his helmet and revealed himself to be Rick Rude. He then beat the Hell out of Douglas. That kicked ass!!

--In WWE, right after the NWO came back. When The Rock and Hulk Hogan had that LONG in-ring confrontation when Rock challenged Hogan to a match at Wrestlemania and they kept doing the staredown then looking toward the crowd. Jim Ross was right; it was as if time stood still.

--December 15, 1997, WCW Monday Nitro. The only major wrestling show that I have ever been to. The same night Bret Hart first appeared in WCW. Our seats weren't that great but just being there was good enough. I went absolutely nuts when Hart's music hit as did everyone else in attendance. That was the same night that when the show went off the air, Sting was standing on top of the entranceway. The cameras cut as he was climbing down but we got to see him go to the ring and whoop Scott Hall's ass. That was another mark out moment. That night will go down as one of the best nights of my life. To top it off; as my friend and I arrived at the arena, we were walking thru the parking lot a white limo stopped right in front of us to wait on traffic. I'm not sure but I think it was Bret Hart's limo. That was one hell of a night!

The Naitch
02-03-2004, 04:30 PM
Brock vs. Rock build up for Summerslam was great

Ric Flair vs. Savage at Wrestlemania 8

The RAW/Nitro simulcast. I was on vacation at the time.

Rock/Hogan at X8

When nWo attacked The Rock

The Naitch
02-03-2004, 04:30 PM
Tyson too!

Rob
02-03-2004, 06:00 PM
Last mark out moment was Jericho winning the undisputed title. Kurt Angle making Hulk Hogan tap was pretty close.

Scarlet
02-03-2004, 06:03 PM
When Bossman cooked everyone in a pie

FourFifty
02-03-2004, 06:49 PM
HBK comming from the rafters in '96
The Screwjob
Almost everytime DX cut a promo
The Rockers breaking up
When Foley brought back Scotty 2 Hottie
First time Cactus Jack wrestled Triple H
Matilda chasing Bobby Heanen
When Jake Roberts had his snake bite Macho Man Randy Savage
Mankind's first match
The WMXVIII buildup with Hogan's Last Match...
Yeah.

FourFifty
02-03-2004, 06:52 PM
I have a bunch of moments that I absolutely creamed my pants for...

When Bob Holly got fired (What? That hasn't happened yet?!?!?)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :y:

Ricky
02-03-2004, 06:57 PM
Never I am a smark that critisices everything I see on my TV.

FourFifty
02-03-2004, 07:03 PM
Never I am a smark that critisices everything I see on my TV.

criticizes

KayfabeMan
02-03-2004, 07:14 PM
Mongo McMichael joining The 4 Horsemen
Hogan's first WCW match against Ric Flair
"Rowdy" Roddy Piper's return to WCW @ Halloween Havoc
Hogan turning heel and joining the NWO
Lawrence Taylor wrestling Bam Bam Bigelow
Hogan facing The Rock @ Wrestlemania
Meeting certain wrestlers when I was younger

The Naitch
02-03-2004, 07:14 PM
lol

Fox
02-04-2004, 12:01 AM
1999 episode of WCW Nitro. Bret Hart, the US Champion at the time, had been dogging DDP for weeks. Finally, Hart comes out to the ring and challenges Page to a match for the belt. DDP walks out, but The Giant (Big Show) comes out behind him and knocks him out. The Giant rips apart the huge metal W-C-W letters they used to have on the stage, pulls DDP onto the platform and chokeslams him through the set. God, I loved that.

EazyMack
02-04-2004, 01:38 AM
I admit, there have been 100's of moments that I have jumped out of my chair over. Can't remember specifically a whole lot, being that I've been a fan since age 4 (I'm 20), but if there's something I really think would be cool if it happened and then it happens I can't help it sometimes.

Also, because of the fact that I've been a fan since age 4, I am still quite the Hulkamaniac. I was watching that particular SmackDown the last time Hulk Hogan came back. I had no idea it was going to happen, I had recently gotten back into wrestling again. Anyway, I was absolutely shocked because I never thought he'd come back to the WWE. My chin was on the floor and I was pretty excited to see one of my childhood heroes again. As pathetic as it may sound, it was quite a moment for me. :D

Mister Sinister
02-04-2004, 03:11 AM
When Triple H And Shawn Michaels Came out as DX (HHH Later Pedigree Him)

During The Invastion When Austin was pissed about what Angle did to him, He told the Alliance that the next person that walked into the room, he was going to beat his ass, and Then RVD Walks in

When Hurricane beat The Rock Last Year

When Shawn Michaels Joined the nWo

When Maven eliminated Undertaker In The Rumble

When Shane McMahon Returned In 2001, And Beat Up Vince for drugging Linda

ECW Returns during the Invasion

Hurricane Helms comes out dressed as the Hurricane for the first time

The Taker Thing going on recently

Evil Vito
02-04-2004, 07:11 AM
<font color=goldenrod>Goldberg winning the WCW Title for the first time (I was watching it while on vacation and I was going nuts)

ECW re-uniting on Raw

Roddy Piper showing up at WMXIX, and then Hogan doing his classic Hulk-Up and the whole schtick leading up to the 3 big leg drops</font>

Tornado
02-04-2004, 07:19 AM
<font color=#33ffff>Attending Wrestlemania X8, The Rock vs Hollywood Hulk Hogan.The atmosphere was intense.
Also, getting Y2J's autograph while he had the Undisputed Title Belts sitting infront of him was pretty cool...</font>

Mikey
02-04-2004, 09:16 AM
Mick Foley at RR 04

Corndad
02-04-2004, 08:37 PM
When The Ring Broke during the match between Brock and Big Show was insane!

Ive had alot of mark out moment. Id say one would be when Angle turned on the "Alliance" hitting Austin with that chair and WWE winning the match at Survivor Series a few years back

I got so many cant really type em all right now but theres been alot and those are the moment that are truelly made for the true wrestling fan

BLaZeR-
02-04-2004, 10:28 PM
Hmm I have so many...

nWo's forming(Hogan going heel)
Rick Rude joining the nWo
nWo beating down Sting for the 1st time, it was a week before Starcade
Booker T winning the WCW title
DX forming
Kane's debut
Shawn Michael's return
Vampiro setting Sting on fire
Benoit winning the rumble
Nash beating Goldberg at Starcade (Yes I was a Nash mark)
The 8 man tag on Nitro...Flair/Bigelow/DDP/Kanyon vs. Benoit/Buff/Malenko/Saturn.....even though the pin on Flair was wasted on Buff instead of Benoit.

Benoit vs. Hart on Nitro..tribute to Owen
Benoit winning the WCW title against Sid...even though he left the next day :mad:

Triple H's title win in 2000
Vince McMahon's death....oh wait, I hate dreams that seem so real :|

The Show Off
02-04-2004, 11:27 PM
Jerry Lawler breaking Tiny Tim’s ukulele
Chris Jericho showing up on Monday Night Raw
Jericho winning the World title for 5 minutes against HHH
Sting defeating Hulk Hogan for the world title
Brian Pillman going into War Games with a separated shoulder
Arn Anderson taking off a ring post during War Games
Scott Hall hopping the guard rail at Monday Nitro kicking off the n.W.o
Shane giving Austin the finger at Survivor Series
Brock Lesner going up for the Shooting Star Press at Wrestlemania XX
Big Show riding his fathers casket

The Show Off
02-04-2004, 11:37 PM
Sting coming out to “Seek and Destroy” for the first time. (my favorite wrestler coming out to my favorite song)
Mick Foley first introducing Mr. Socko
Austin holding Vince McMahon hostage during an episode of Monday Night Raw
Edge spearing one of the Hardys that were hanging off the belts at Wrestlemania XVII
Tazz and Bam Bam going through the ring
Jericho introducing Ralphus
Lance Storm kicking off the Invasion angle
Sean Staziack coming out to Mr. Perfect’s music and being called PerfecShawn
Billy Kidman feuding with Hulk Hogan
Jeff Jarrett winning the WCW World Championship

xGuiltyFatex
02-16-2004, 06:17 AM
Any match that Ric Flair is in.

Rock Bottom
02-16-2004, 11:01 AM
Eddie G beating Brock Lesnar for the WWE title way back in yesterday of 2004.

Rob
02-16-2004, 01:53 PM
Eddie G beating Brock Lesnar for the WWE title way back in yesterday of 2004.

:D :y:

Rob
02-16-2004, 01:54 PM
Any match that Ric Flair is in.

You marked out when he lost to Rico and Vince McMahon? I wanted to slit my wrists.

Synergy
02-16-2004, 04:06 PM
Most of these have already been said but.....

Hogan V The Rock WM18

I was probably one of the few people who wanted Rocky to win, I hate Hogan with a passion (I respect how big he was and how he helped make the industry but I still can't stand him). Hogan got a huge pop and I was thinking "okay thats a pop, but wait till The Rock comes out", only for him to get booed out the building. I then saw the crowd completely behind Hogan and the baldster drop his legdrop. I could not believe the old bastard was gonna win but then Rocky kicked out! I consider myself a huge wrestling fan, but I then did something I have never done before..... I started screaming at the TV! "**** ON THAT HOGAN YOU TOSSER!" I screamed. I felt very stupid afterwards, but hey I had a good time! Of course I missed the point of the match, that being that Hogan is god and we should all suck his penis, but oh well.

Angle winning the WWF title in his home town.

The match was great and it delivered a clean (well at the time at least) title change. But as a huge Angle mark seeing him lifted up on all the other wrestlers shoulders was amazing. Its just a shame he did not get a longer run as babyface champion.

Jericho winning the WWF title for about 20 mins.

Where the hell did that come from? For the first half an hour of Raw we thought we were in heaven. Then HHH reminded us how everyone is his bitch. Still a great segment.

Eddie G v Edge from Smackdown in September 2002.

Not sure what the exact stipulation was offhand, but it was essentially a hardcore match. The match was amazing with several great spots but what hit home for me was the standing ovation Eddie got at the end....... and he was the heel! Nice to see he has finally been rewarded at NWO.

Bret v Austin WM13

I actually watched this match as a kind of mark, I had not watched WWF for about 5 years and having no net access and still being young I did not know for sure it was fake. My head told me it blatantly was, but my heart wanted to believe. Anyway seeing Austin shit all over my hero back in the day's legacy really pissed me off, but not as much as the fans turning on Bret. I was furious till I realised that unsurprisingly Taker could not really shoot lightning bolts out of his fingers and that what I was seeing was not entirely on the up and up....

and finally...

I would not call this a mark out moment, due to the tradegy involved, but the Jeff Jarrett V Test match from the Owen Hart tribute Raw really struck me. I loved Owen and was devastated by his death but I fought his tag partner Jarrett using the Sharpshooter as his finisher for the night and Test tapping out instantly was a really poignant moment. RIP Owen, we all miss you.

darkpower
02-16-2004, 05:18 PM
- When Brian Pillman brandished a gun during an interview in which Austin invaded Pillman's home, which was the angle throughout that show. That was not only a great mark out for me, but was the turning point for the WWE. I believe that could've been the "Attitude" era true beginnings.

- The Rock returning at a recent RAW (forgot the date, but it was before Survivor Series, I think) to cut a (as always) kick-ass promo with La Resistance. NO one was expecting the Rock to show up there (like they had no clue Mick was coming back a week earlier).

Razor Rybek
02-16-2004, 05:28 PM
When Taz debuted at The Royal Rumble and choked out Kurt Angle I Marked out like a bitch, I Knew he was gonna be there, but still, Crazy!

Innovator
02-16-2004, 06:21 PM
When Taz debuted at The Royal Rumble and choked out Kurt Angle I Marked out like a bitch, I Knew he was gonna be there, but still, Crazy!
I was there at the Rumble. When the tazmission got locked in the whole place went nuts, then it got really silent. Everyone could hear the ref yell, "RING THE BELL RING THE BELL!" That was a mark out moment for me also.

diamondcutter
02-18-2004, 03:27 AM
Luger winning the WCW Title from Hogan on Nitro. It was better than Goldberg's win since Luger wasn't an invincible character, and more nWo members interfered in Luger's match.

Jericho's WWF debut, of course. Never knew just how well-known he was until his name came on the titan-tron.

Jeff Jarrett's '99 WCW debut. Showing up on Nitro after dropping the IC title to Chyna at the WWF's No Mercy PPV the night before, and bashing Buff Bagwell from behind with a guitar.

Diamond Dallas Page turning down the nWo by turning a Scott Hall handshake into a diamond cutter.

Page dressing up as La Parka vs. Savage on Nitro.

RAW/Nitro simulcast.

DDP's WWF debut----too bad it went downhill after that.

Sensei Of Mattitude
02-18-2004, 05:44 AM
When HBK joined up with DX (HHH, X-Pac, Road Dogg, Chyna and Billy Gunn), DX was his "Cavalery" and then they left him out to dry.

Jackie's nip slip

1,000 more.

Cena FUing Show

HBK beating HHH on RAW

Undertaker putting Warrior in the casket, so much more

c4g2
02-18-2004, 08:52 AM
Shawn Michaels winning Elimination Chamber I. I was marking out like a little bitch while the confetti was coming down.

Razor Rybek
02-18-2004, 09:05 AM
Shawn Michaels winning Elimination Chamber I. I was marking out like a little bitch while the confetti was coming down.

:yes:

StrongMad
02-18-2004, 07:35 PM
When I saw Hogan, Nash, and Hall walk out into a WWF ring for the first time as the NWO. I had such high hopes for that angle :/

as did i... :( :'( as did i.....

thuganomicalcrippler
02-23-2004, 11:45 AM
1)HBK's showstopping performance at Survivor Series 2003
2)The Rock coming out to save Mick Foley from La Resistance
3)John Cena hitting the FU on the Big Show
4)Brock's shooting star press
5)Ring collapse
6)Eddie winning the title
7)BENOIT WINNING THE ROYAL RUMBLE
8)Undertaker Scary Shit to Kane in past few weeks
9)The Ring Collapse when Brock and Show fought
10) Ladder Match between RVD and Christian

Nacho Man
02-23-2004, 02:03 PM
In Your House Beware of Dog, when for one whole minute the Bulldog was world champ.