PDA

View Full Version : Heat/Raw spoilers(To Air 4/24)

SammyG
04-22-2006, 09:53 AM
The following took place on Friday in London, England:

WWE Heat Tapings (For WWE.com Webcast):

- Big Show defeated two unknown wrestlers in a Handicap Match.

- Lance Cade defeated Eugene.

- Kane defeated Trevor Murdoch.

WWE Monday Night RAW Tapings:

- RAW opened with a promo between Triple H and Edge. WWE Champion John Cena then hits the ring and takes out Triple H. The Spirit Squad then come out and it is announced that it will be John Cena, Edge & Triple H vs. The Spirit Squad in a 5 on 3 Match.

- A segment took place with Maria announcing a Bikini Contest later tonight. She was later interrupted by Matt Striker.

- Rob Van Dam, Carlito & Charlie Haas defeated WWE Intercontinental Champion Shelton Benjamin, Chris Masters & Matt Striker.

- A promo took place involving Vince and Shane McMahon. Vince said the pyro last week was not an act of God. Shane says he will beat Shawn Michaels tonight.

- A shot of Torrie Wilson changing into her bikini is shown.

- Backstage, a confrontation takes place between Kane and Big Show. Kane takes out Big Show after he mentions the May 19th date too much.

- The Coach hosts the announced Bikini Contest. The winner turns out to be Candice Michelle. Coach then asks Candice to make out with him. Viscera comes out instead, humps Coach and then proceeds to make out with Candice.

- Shane McMahon vs. Shawn Michaels ended in a No Contest. The match featured Shane hitting a flying elbow on Michaels through the announce table. Vince, who was at the ringside area, got on the mic and told Shawn that God couldn't protect him.

- Umaga defeated Steve Billington (local talent).

- WWE Women's Champion Mickie James came out, not dressed as Trish and said she knew who she was and that she was Mickie James. Trish Stratus then came out, still dressed up as Mickie. Trish cuts a quick promo and then both start to brawl.

- WWE Champion John Cena, Edge & Triple H vs. World Tag Team Champions The Spirit Squad in a 5 on 3 Match ended in a No Contest. After both Cena and Triple H hit their respective finishers, they both started to brawl. Edge snuck in and took out Triple H with a Spear. Edge then got an FU from Cena. This is likely where the show stopped taping.

Credit: Edward Gladwin & PWInsider.com (http://www.pwinsider.com/)

PullMyFinger
04-22-2006, 11:45 AM
wtf? I thought RVD hated Carlito? Carlito took him out for another few months in storylines..so suddenly it's all fine and dandy and they're tagging?

Good call WWE!

Gray
04-22-2006, 12:27 PM
... was thinking the same thing just then oolalal

Joey Slugs
04-22-2006, 01:54 PM
The Spirit Squad in the main event? :drool:

KingofOldSchool
04-22-2006, 02:04 PM
wtf? I thought RVD hated Carlito? Carlito took him out for another few months in storylines..so suddenly it's all fine and dandy and they're tagging?

Good call WWE!

That has happened all the time, it's not like it's anything new.

Blitz
04-22-2006, 06:09 PM
I feel the need to add this bit from Observer:

Kane and Big Show had a row backstage and Kane gouged out one of Big Show's eyes. No, really. They used blood and everything!

:wtf:

SammyG
04-22-2006, 06:17 PM
hahaha

Mr. Nerfect
04-22-2006, 07:33 PM
At first I celebrated the return of Monster Kane, but if this is the best they can come up with...:nono:

Rob Van Dam & Carlito teaming could be a mutual enemy thing. I mean, Carlito, right now, is probably more focused on Chris Masters than RVD. Van Dam is probably a little bit more worried about losing his Money in the Bank Title Shot. Plus the wrestlers don't make the matches, so RVD & Carlito find themselves on the same team, are upset, don't cry over split milk and be professional about teaming together.

Sometimes imaginiation is the best way to deal with these scenarios.

It looks like they're trying to get Mickie James over as a face, now. They have seemingly just dropped her psycho gimmick. I hope this isn't the case. The WWE could have very easily brought Jillian Hall over to RAW after Mickie retains the title against Trish at Backlash. Trish Stratus could then feud with Victoria.

Speaking of Victoria, am I the only one who was hoping she would kick the asses of all the Divas in the Bikini Contest when she lost? Good times.

Jonster
04-22-2006, 07:36 PM
2 No Contests on one show :)

Xero
04-22-2006, 07:38 PM
I feel the need to add this bit from Observer:

:wtf:
Dusty: Why is yall lookin' at me? Look ova there if you weeeel.

Corkscrewed
04-22-2006, 10:43 PM
2 No Contests on one show :)

Sounds like a GCW show. :lol:

Impeccable
04-23-2006, 03:36 AM
- Umaga defeated Steve Billington (local talent).

Does anyone know if he's any relation to "The Dynamite Kid" Tom Billington?

Tornado
04-23-2006, 07:53 AM
I was there.
The crowd fucking hated Cena.

lmedland
04-24-2006, 01:38 AM
Does anyone know if he's any relation to "The Dynamite Kid" Tom Billington?

It's actually Steve Lewington (http://bodyslamming.com/ovw/stevelewington.html) not Billington. He took part in Smackdown in a skit with Kurt Angle when the roster last came over to the UK. He is from OVW and no relation to Tom Billington.

:)

Impeccable
04-24-2006, 02:28 AM
Thanks lmedland

Really appreciate it!