PDA

View Full Version : The Great Khali - Not So Great!

Vermaat
04-28-2006, 07:51 PM
I don't understand the point in WWE bringing in The Great Khali. This guy seems to have no skill in wrestling and he isn't even that big! Henry was doing great with a great feud with Taker and WWE just swing him aside and bring in this Great Khali who has no skill. He isn't even as big as he was said to be.

I'm guessing this guy will be fired soon but sometimes I don't understand what the WWE is doing.

shawn112233
04-28-2006, 07:54 PM
While, the wrestling skill statement seems true, you can't really say that he isn't big. He's approximately double the size of our current World Heavyweight Champion. :shifty:

Xero
04-28-2006, 07:59 PM
So I guess what you're trying to say is that this is MAKE IT OR BREAK IT for The Great Khali!

Vermaat
04-28-2006, 08:02 PM
Can't be make it or break it for someone that be broke lol. He needs to work on himself to make it first, lol.

Xero
04-28-2006, 08:04 PM
Maybe you're just one of those bad apples who thinks he's horrible.

I personally think he's the next big thing. I mean it. He could go to a 2 hour draw with Kurt Angle in his prime and not even break a sweat.

Kane Knight
04-28-2006, 08:06 PM
While, the wrestling skill statement seems true, you can't really say that he isn't big. He's approximately four times the size of our current World Heavyweight Champion. :shifty:

Kane Knight
04-28-2006, 08:12 PM
Can't be make it or break it for someone that be broke lol. He needs to work on himself to make it first, lol.

Yeah, the guy's in a feud with the Undertaker, which is instant main event status, and he needs to work at it. :lol:

Mister Sinister
04-28-2006, 08:23 PM
Is this guy, like the guy that was in the Longest Yard? sorta looks like it

Blitz
04-28-2006, 08:31 PM
Yeah that's him.

Kane Knight
04-28-2006, 08:33 PM
Yeah, it's the same guy as that.

FourFifty
04-28-2006, 08:42 PM
Henry was doing great with a great

*ahem*

BULLSHIT!!!
That is all.

Gerard
04-28-2006, 09:23 PM
Not even that big? yeah 7 foot 2 and about 400lbs is oviously pretty tiny. :roll:

Xero
04-28-2006, 09:40 PM
Not even that big? yeah 7 foot 2 and about 400lbs is oviously pretty tiny. :roll:
He means in relative terms.

You know, a house is gigantic compared to Khali.

Kane Knight
04-28-2006, 09:47 PM
He sucks as a wrestler. Unlike John Cena, who's brilliant in the ring...:rofl:

Savio
04-28-2006, 10:13 PM
He's no Hassan thats for sure.

Kane Knight
04-28-2006, 10:37 PM
He's no Hassan thats for sure.

RSABYER! ROW DAB HUGH DOPT DA BREAT GHALI!

Xero
04-28-2006, 10:40 PM
What the fuck does he speak anyway? Hindu or does he just babble? Because the way he says it it's like he only knows his name and is just spitting out random sounds.

94 SVT Cobra
04-28-2006, 10:48 PM
What the fuck does he speak anyway? Hindu or does he just babble? Because the way he says it it's like he only knows his name and is just spitting out random sounds.

charcters like that always scared the shit outta me, but only when they looked like monsters in addition to sounding like one...i think andres the only one who REALLY had the voice to match his size and make him scary, but even then that was english sorta. Not that im sayin kane and big show arent scary, just not as scary

Kane Knight
04-28-2006, 10:48 PM
He was raised by retarded pandas.

Skippord
04-28-2006, 11:11 PM
Sounds like someone kicked him in the throat

Xero
04-28-2006, 11:26 PM
His voice is fine, he's got an Andre-like voice.

Dorkchop
04-28-2006, 11:46 PM
He has a very flat ass. Yes I noticed that right away.

I'll see how he's in the ring before I come to a conclusion about him.

Mayo
04-29-2006, 12:36 AM
He definitely has the potential to become an Andre type wrestler. Andre was pretty damn funny and had a lot of charisma though which I don't know if Khali can match, but just in presence alone he is pretty close.

Kane Knight
04-29-2006, 12:48 AM
I'll see how he's in the ring before I come to a conclusion about him.

:roll:

Why do that when you can whine about him first?

Shadow
04-29-2006, 12:53 AM
Why aren't you banned yet?

Mr. JL
04-29-2006, 12:56 AM
He has a very flat ass.

LOL:wtf:

.44 Magdalene
04-29-2006, 01:53 AM
Why aren't you banned yet?

Shadow
04-29-2006, 02:15 AM
There is but one paragraph to answer Mr. Vermaat.

Mr. Vermaat, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Skippord
04-29-2006, 02:41 AM
Ok a simple "no" would've been just fine

Corkscrewed
04-29-2006, 05:38 AM
While, the wrestling skill statement seems true, you can't really say that he isn't big. He's approximately four times the size of our current World Heavyweight Champion. :shifty:

If you're talking body volume, that's actually more accurate.

TerranRich
04-29-2006, 10:21 AM
There is but one paragraph to answer Mr. Vermaat.

Mr. Vermaat, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Any attempt to cheat, especially with my wife, who is a dirty, dirty, tramp, and I am just gonna snap.

Corporate Gr8 One
04-29-2006, 10:58 PM
What!

Schoenauer
04-29-2006, 11:07 PM
I don't understand the point in WWE bringing in The Great Khali. This guy seems to have no skill in wrestling and he isn't even that big! Henry was doing great with a great feud with Taker and WWE just swing him aside and bring in this Great Khali who has no skill. He isn't even as big as he was said to be.

I'm guessing this guy will be fired soon but sometimes I don't understand what the WWE is doing.
Now if I'm hearing you correctly, you're saying Henry did great in the feud with Taker? Sorry to say, but nothing could save Henry from the failures in any of his feuds, not even Doug Basham could save Henry.

Volare
04-30-2006, 09:42 AM
wasn't kahli the one who did Funaki's "Indeed!" voice? lol

Kane Knight
04-30-2006, 10:01 AM
As Funaki was legible...:p

Volare
04-30-2006, 12:32 PM
honestly Kahli gets me excited like Sandman putting on a wrestling clinic

IT AINT GONNA HAPPEN!!!

Batsu
04-30-2006, 11:46 PM
Well, no matter what you think... Vermaat is right about one thing:

KHALI SUCKS

He can't talk worth a crap. (Hence, Daivari)
He can't wrestle, or even "HOSS" wrestle.
And to top it off, no LEEEIEEEEIIIILLYAAAALEEEEILLYYAAAA music.

OssMan
04-30-2006, 11:55 PM
That guy rocks

TerranRich
05-01-2006, 12:03 AM
BRBBRRAAOOORBRBROROOORBRBRURURBABREEEEBRBROROOEEBRBAPROE KHALI BRBRROAOAORBRBRBRRIEBRIROROR!OO!!!!

BRUUUUPP!!

The Heat
05-01-2006, 01:58 AM
He sucks as a wrestler. Unlike John Cena, who's brilliant in the ring...:rofl:

:wtf: Even comparing Khali with Cena is the borderline equivalent to wrestling blaspheme.

*Your winner and the NEW Anti-Cena bandwagon leader: DOUBLE K.*

Seriously, as much as Cena needs improvement, at least he CAN wrestle[although he doesn't showcase it too often]. Khali is just in WWE because some WWE writer happened to see The Longest Yard and thought "WOW! Vince McMahon will LOVE this guy". It's the only time someone's been in the ring with Taker lately and looked WORSE than him.

Batsu
05-01-2006, 07:26 AM
It's the only time someone's been in the ring with Taker lately and looked WORSE than him.

Mark Henry?

(even though Mark Henry >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Khali)

Kane Knight
05-01-2006, 10:03 AM
:wtf: Even comparing Khali with Cena is the borderline equivalent to wrestling blaspheme.

Seriously, as much as Cena needs improvement, at least he CAN wrestle[although he doesn't showcase it too often]. Khali is just in WWE because some WWE writer happened to see The Longest Yard and thought "WOW! Vince McMahon will LOVE this guy". It's the only time someone's been in the ring with Taker lately and looked WORSE than him.

Mark Twain once said, "the man who does not read good books has no advantage over the man who cannot read good books."

I would assert that the man who does not wrestle good matches has no advantage over the guy who cannot wrestle good matches.

Plus, what has Khali done in the ring? Wrestle any matches? Oh yeah. He clubbed a guy and tore open a turbuckle. :lol: Good grounds to call him a horrible wrestler.

Kane Knight
05-01-2006, 10:06 AM

I'm taking shots at the mental midget who posted this topic, who believes John Cena is the greatest wrestler ever and Rey Mysterio is innovative in his current state and all the other cruisers are lazy.

neuicon
05-01-2006, 06:03 PM

LOL!! Henry!? A great fued!? No fucking way... ...all that fat fuck does is cause injuries to others and waste space. When Henry started he signed a 10 year deal. It ends this year, and there is NOOOOO way WWE is signing him again. Which is obvious since he kept getting sent back to OVW for development, which of course is impossible.

I mean what you say is like those people who say Mickie James sucks because she is a nobody and just won the title. Well, Mickie (Whom is very fucking hot), has a long wrestling background and was even in TNA...

Well, Khali, has a background, too, and the reason you don't see him fighting often, is because Undertaker is always taking time off. The guys legs cramp every match for Christ's sake!! They outta let him go, since his character has nooooo way of going original again.

WM: Walker Texas 'Taker!? LOL!! Those fucking gloves and now the tights!? No fucking way. He doesn't do it right anymore...

tucsonspeed6
05-02-2006, 03:57 PM
If you're talking body volume, that's actually more accurate.

Yes, but the surface area to volume ratio changes quite dramatically with a significant increase in size, and as we all know, surface area to volume ratios are a good indicator of relative strength. Why, a single Rey Mysterio could probably lift 50 times its own weight, while a Great Khali has trouble lifting a single Big Show just inchs from the ground!

Kane Knight
05-02-2006, 04:10 PM
Mysterio has the proportionate strength of a midget.

As he's half the size of one...