PDA

View Full Version : When do wrestlers/fans go to far?

Thriller
04-29-2006, 03:29 PM
I was at a indy show last night where the crowd and wrestlers had a few exchanges

1st being in a tag match where fand began to spit and throw water at fans,to which the wrestler turned around and spit at the fans also taking his hat and throwing it acroos the building(gotta admit i found it amusing)

The second was involving a wrestler some of you might know as Chris Hero.In true heel form he was jaw jacking with a fan and sometime during the the match the fine decided to chop hero twice to which Hero turned around and hit him 3 times busting his nose

now my question is Did the wrestlers go to far or did the fans get what they had coming?

Kane Knight
04-29-2006, 03:35 PM
You have to be pretty stupid to attack a pro wrestler.

Rob
04-29-2006, 03:37 PM
If you lift your hands to anyone, you deserve what ever happens after.

The One
04-29-2006, 03:41 PM
I have smacked a fan around when they hit me, it wasn't until the guy I was working a match with pulled me off of him that I stopped. As far as I am concerned, you have no right to touch any of the performers. None. You do not throw something at them. You do not attack them. If they come to the crowd and interact with you, if they ask you to hold a chair up or something, that's different...but for the $10 a fan at an indy show pays, he doesn't have the right to do anything other then sit and watch the show.

Thriller
04-29-2006, 03:45 PM
I have smacked a fan around when they hit me, it wasn't until the guy I was working a match with pulled me off of him that I stopped. As far as I am concerned, you have no right to touch any of the performers. None. You do not throw something at them. You do not attack them. If they come to the crowd and interact with you, if they ask you to hold a chair up or something, that's different...but for the $10 a fan at an indy show pays, he doesn't have the right to do anything other then sit and watch the show.

Yea i agree.One of the cool parts of the night was a shocking apperence by Petey Williams.During his match he held opponent for a few fans to chop.

But i pose another question which me and my bro have been discussing.There has a little girl in the front row give Heros opponent the the thumbs hero went out side grabeed her hands and made her do thumbs down.Was that uncalled for since she was no more or ten?

The One
04-29-2006, 04:02 PM
Personally I wouldn't have done it, nor do I think he should have done it, though if he was gentle and didn't hurt the little kid it might have been exciting for them, so that's a matter of how he handled himself.

Mr. JL
04-29-2006, 04:21 PM
I'm of the opinion that you should not allow a fan to chop a wrestler. It is just kinda asking for trouble in my opinion. It would be pretty cool if you're a fan, but you always have those few fucker fans that are going to go too far.

Skippord
04-29-2006, 04:22 PM
I bet the little girl was a plant

Thriller
04-29-2006, 04:24 PM
I bet the little girl was a plantActually her dad was sitting right in front of us so i doubt it,but i guess anything is possible
And by the way Skippord Sabin is pretty entertaing to watch live.he fought shelley at the show

Skippord
04-29-2006, 04:28 PM
Sounds like this was the greatest show of all time

Xero
04-29-2006, 06:45 PM
The second was involving a wrestler some of you might know as Chris Hero.In true heel form he was jaw jacking with a fan and sometime during the the match the fine decided to chop hero twice to which Hero turned around and hit him 3 times busting his nose
Could have been a plant.

Kane Knight
04-29-2006, 07:07 PM
I bet the little girl was a vegetable

TapOut
04-29-2006, 10:56 PM
You know fans have gone too far when you blink for one minute and the next thing you know, a boring fuck like John Cena is the face of my favorite Monday Night show.

Seriously though, anytime you jump the barricade or violently touches a wrestler, you're asking for trouble. It's just stupid.

ThruTheWire
04-29-2006, 11:26 PM
You know fans have gone too far when you blink for one minute and the next thing you know, a boring fuck like John Cena is the face of my favorite Monday Night show.

Seriously though, anytime you jump the barricade or violently touches a wrestler, you're asking for trouble. It's just stupid.

I am glad John Cena has held the title as long as he has and at the same time become a face/heel, it has completely refreshed Triple H's role as the face and he's been alot more entertaining and funny lately as opposed to his usual 'I am the game/king of kings/cerebral assassin' speeches.

Kane Knight
04-29-2006, 11:41 PM
Not to mention, a break from knowing Triple H will retain wouldn't made things less boring period. I mean, that's enough alone to wear on you, no matter how fresh his promos are.

Rammsteinmad
04-30-2006, 05:22 AM
I'd like to see someone hop the rail to get the Big Show.

Kane Knight
04-30-2006, 09:52 AM

I'd pay to see it.

My Final Heaven
04-30-2006, 07:01 PM
*fan jumps the barricade & goes after Show*

5 seconds later...

Show's Opponent: Hey, where'd he go?

Show: *UUUUUURRRPPP* *pats mouth* I dunno. :shifty:

Xero
04-30-2006, 07:03 PM
*Flashback to a few months ago*

Fan: Okay man, activate the suit now. I'll be right back...

*ZIIIT*

Fan: Can you see me?

Friend: No...

Fan: Good...

*The fan jumps the rail as Vader exits the ring and pushes him over*

*THUMP SQUISH*

Friend: OH DAMMIT VADER YOU KILLED MY FRIEND!

thecc
05-29-2006, 09:34 PM
if anyone cares heres video of what happened

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fA5YoeALf-Q"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fA5YoeALf-Q" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

OverTaker
05-30-2006, 12:54 AM
if anyone cares heres video of what happened

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fA5YoeALf-Q"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fA5YoeALf-Q" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

thats fucking hillarious! a must see

Dorkchop
05-30-2006, 01:20 AM
"You wannt be fucking racist?"

You shouldn't hit, push, spit on anyone period. In no way should anyone ever pull that kind of shit with anyone who is out there to entertain you.

Like Kane Knight said, You'd have to be pretty stupid to attack a pro wrestler. Even the smaller guys could completely kick your ass.

Corkscrewed
05-30-2006, 02:20 AM
ROFLMAO. What a dumbass fan.

Rammsteinmad
05-30-2006, 09:15 AM
Yeah that video is crazy. I don't blame Chris Hero one bit. That fan had no right to do that. And that big dude had no right hitting him from behind like that (why wasn't he kicked out after the first incident anyway?).

Rammsteinmad
05-30-2006, 09:16 AM
Also, that guy's chop was pathetic.

Kalyx triaD
05-30-2006, 09:23 AM
I'm reminded of a moment on that Distraction gameshow with the British host. It was after that wrestler from TNA (don't know him) tossed around some kid (as a distraction while he answered pop-trivia) and the kid had a disgruntled look in his eye. The host, who's something of a comedian, says, "You have a mean look in your eye. Let me remind you that if you two were in jail, you'd be his bitch."

Crowd laughs. He adds, "Infact, if you two were in Walmart you'd be his bitch."

Lord-Of-Darkness
05-30-2006, 09:58 AM
You wanna be racist!? You wanna be fucking racist?! You called me a *****(I'm assuming he said nigger)

I didn't.....no, really...:lol:

Kane Knight
05-30-2006, 10:23 AM
"You wannt be fucking racist?"

You shouldn't hit, push, spit on anyone period. In no way should anyone ever pull that kind of shit with anyone who is out there to entertain you.

Like Kane Knight said, You'd have to be pretty stupid to attack a pro wrestler. Even the smaller guys could completely kick your ass.

Yeah, and that fan definitely started it. It's not even a wrestler thing. You don't slap someone's face or spit on them (Though atheletes are supposed to endure the latter) unless you're ready to start a fight. It's stupid to think "Oh, he's a wrestler, he won't hurt me."

Now, I won't condone what the guy did, but I also can't say as I blame him.

Mister Sinister
05-30-2006, 10:26 AM
I'm reminded of a moment on that Distraction gameshow with the British host. It was after that wrestler from TNA (don't know him) tossed around some kid (as a distraction while he answered pop-trivia) and the kid had a disgruntled look in his eye. The host, who's something of a comedian, says, "You have a mean look in your eye. Let me remind you that if you two were in jail, you'd be his bitch."

Crowd laughs. He adds, "Infact, if you two were in Walmart you'd be his bitch."

That was Samoa Joe

Rob
05-30-2006, 10:35 AM
If I was Hero, I would have picked up a chair and went crazy on him.

Corkscrewed
05-30-2006, 01:37 PM
He tried to... :lol:

Just John
05-30-2006, 05:03 PM

Yeah, the same applies to the wrestler too, ripping signs is one thing, its good heat, but spitting? Nah, it's kinda taking it too far.

Thriller
05-30-2006, 08:18 PM
that was crazy to see live.

NeanderCarl
05-30-2006, 08:28 PM
Buh Buh Ray used to go too far to get heel heat on a weekly basis in ECW.

Kane Knight
05-30-2006, 09:40 PM
Yeah, the same applies to the wrestler too, ripping signs is one thing, its good heat, but spitting? Nah, it's kinda taking it too far.
I don't think you'll get The One to agree. Toeing the line with other wrestlers is part of the "boys club."

But yeah, anything that could be constituted as assault (spitting counts) is going too far on either side, and either is acceptable.

The One
05-30-2006, 09:48 PM
Actually I do agree that a wrestler shouldn't spit on a fan, that's not just in a wrestling event, that's kind of a simple life lesson most people could learn at age 3.

And I fail to see how my defending backstage interactions has anything to do with a wrestler spiting on a fan.

Kane Knight
05-30-2006, 09:57 PM
It's called "toeing the line." Something you seem to be a pretty big fan of. :)