PDA

View Full Version : The Politics Of Wrestling

neuicon
05-01-2006, 05:52 PM
Hey guys, this is my very first post, and well, I just wanted to ger your thoughts on something that has been noticed, I believe by many over recent times especially...

John Cena. McMahon and the Politics of Wrestling.

Recently, I posted on the Power 25, which of course is of no importance anyway, but have been asked NOT to post my thoughts again.

I basically asked that Vince stop trying to shove who we can and cannot like as a superstar down our throats. I think the whole Matt Striker thing last night shows it, too.

Keeping Cena champion simply because he is adored by 5 year olds, and thinks, "Oh, that really sells..."

He has shown us that when he takes charge, things get shitty. Take in mind, past superstars of his creation like, Flash Funk, Crush (W/The infamous "HEATPUNCH" LOL!!), Smoking Gunns, Johnny Polo, Atom Bomb and others... ...and try to get us to follow them no matter what.

Cena!! Well, he was great as a heel, and when he wrote his OWN ryhmes. Vince, seeing he can cash in on the Eminem idea, assigns writers to write his raps, then drop them altogether and pop him out.

I wanna know what you all think about the Politics of Wrestling and if you think writers and Vinnie are trying to get their way no matter what, since of course, Vince said so long ago, that WE make the Superstars (Bullshit)...

Thanks everyone.