PDA

View Full Version : That's the way to sign talent!

SammyG
05-02-2006, 06:16 AM
Recently, Johnny Ace was looking in a Venus Swimwear catalog and two of the models in the catalog peaked his interest. He then called their modeling agency and offered the two females contracts. Neither female had any interest in becoming wrestlers, or professional wrestling for that matter. The modeling agency suggested that they take the offers, and they did.

The two females in question go by the name of Barbie and Victoria. Their last names are not known at the moment. Barbie is blonde, 19 years old and from Jacksonville, Florida. She was described as being a deer in the headlights when she attended the Ohio Valley Wrestling headquarters in Louisville. Also, Barbie said that she never even watched wrestling, except for one time when she was five years old. Victoria, the other signee, is a 19 year old light-skinned African-American female.

Both girls are described as being nice people, and they are not rubbing anyone the wrong way, however they are said to be totally lost.

source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

The One
05-02-2006, 06:27 AM
...this AND another Diva Search? How many non-wrestling divas does WWE need?

Londoner
05-02-2006, 06:45 AM
Well this is just great.More non-wrestling people getting into the wrestling business.

I'm not worrying though, they wont be around that long, which makes me wonder even more as to why WWE continues down this path.They're only losing money, so yeah i guess it makes perfect sense....

Btw, LOL@the name Barbie.

Hired Hitman
05-02-2006, 06:50 AM
What better way to bring in the horny teenage crowd with a bunch of pussy. :y:

What Would Kevin Do?
05-02-2006, 06:56 AM
I wonder if WWE is trying to emulate the Japan and hope non-wrestlers get big (Most notably Ying Ling and Razor Ramone HG)

Londoner
05-02-2006, 07:13 AM
The difference is WWKD, were talking about women here, they have no chance in hell of getting big, especially if they havent watched wrestling before, i think they'll be shocked when they get on TV.

Pinnacle Charisma
05-02-2006, 08:21 AM
What better way to bring in the horny teenage crowd with a bunch of pussy. :y:

:n:

Im sure that they have enough "pussy" to bring in the horny teenage crowd.

They will be gone in 4 months thats if they ever actually make it on to TV.

Isnt there enough attractive women already wrestling in the indies and in training that the wwe could hire without resorting to going though swimwear catologues

tucsonspeed6
05-02-2006, 08:26 AM
Give them a chance now... For all we know, they might be trying to just build up a WWE version of the Nitro girls. They could be paid a resonable salary and dance around for a couple minutes at the beginning of the show and during comercial breaks.

:shifty:

What Would Kevin Do?
05-02-2006, 09:03 AM
The difference is WWKD, were talking about women here, they have no chance in hell of getting big, especially if they havent watched wrestling before, i think they'll be shocked when they get on TV.

I'm not arguing with you, as I doubt they'll get anywhere.

HOWEVER!

The Ying Ling I speak of is a woman, she she was a model prior :)

Razor Ramone HG was a comedian, and he might as well be a women :)

parkmania
05-02-2006, 09:23 AM
Give them a chance now... For all we know, they might be trying to just build up a WWE version of the Nitro girls. They could be paid a resonable salary and dance around for a couple minutes at the beginning of the show and during comercial breaks.

:shifty:

TNA Cage Dancers, anyone?

TerranRich
05-02-2006, 11:27 AM
They'd better be warned of Randy Orton before anything.

tucsonspeed6
05-02-2006, 03:28 PM
They'd better be warned of Randy Orton before anything.

Oh my god, I've figured it out!

They're gonna be WWE divas in the same way that the guy with a pet python goes into the pet shop and buys mice because they make cute and cuddly pets.

These model types aren't getting hired as eye candy. They're just being bought as fodder for the RanKOr, if you know what I mean. The rest of the locker room can relax while Orton craps in their bags. It's almost at a level of James Bond-villain genius....ness....

TerranRich
05-02-2006, 03:45 PM
FEED THE ORTON...FEEEEEED HIIIIIIMMM....

http://devil91.supersized.org/uploads/26.jpg

Arnold HamNegger
05-02-2006, 04:01 PM

I heard a rumor that next year's WWE Diva Playboy cover will be mail order Russian bride twins purchased by Johnny Ace, Jahkov and Wakhov. The Tag Team "pillow/lingerie/whip cream/nine-volt cock/anal beads on a pole Jiffy Lube match" at Wrestlemania against Candice and Torrie is supposed to be HAWT! :shifty:

tucsonspeed6
05-02-2006, 04:09 PM
FEED THE ORTON...FEEEEEED HIIIIIIMMM....

Orton: "Come on, Vince. You've gotta let me back in the locker room! I've gotta GO!!!"

Vince (looking frustrated): "Why didn't your parents just potty train you correctly?"

Orton: "Come on! I need a dufflebag full of cosmetics! I'm prairie-dogging!"

Vince: "Oh all right, Randy. Johnny Ace just hired a couple hot bimbos who are on their way right now. You happy?"

Orton: "And their bags?"

Vince: "Prada."

Orton: "Yes!"

Vince: "God, we've got to find an easier way. We're running out of stupid, yet totally hot bimbos who haven't already been warned about that boy..."

Corkscrewed
05-02-2006, 04:18 PM
^ :rofl:

And :rofl: at Johnny Ace. What a character. :lol:

Impeccable
05-03-2006, 06:44 AM

I'm not sure, but while they've got non wrestling divas, can't they actually put the best looking one on Tv once in a while.

Stacy Kiebler...:drool:

Gray
05-03-2006, 08:40 AM
That picture of Randy looks like a dark haired version of Ivan Drago from Rocky 4 :|

Kane Knight
05-03-2006, 09:09 AM

"I'm creeping round your locker
Without my pants
You think you've got a stalker
You understand...

HEY! I'm Ric Flair's Prodigy
Climb Space Mountain for Free
and now it burns when I pee..."

Volare
05-04-2006, 01:13 PM
i can see it now, hell in a cell-evening gown-pudding match for the WWE Women's Title