PDA

View Full Version : Helmsphere Presents: Fantasy Wrestling v.2 (2006)

Mister Sinister
05-02-2006, 10:39 PM
Since, Now I have more time then ever on my hands, and I know the RTW thing has been so overly done, I was wondering if, I were to recreate the Fantasy TPWW League, would anyone want to do it?

It was done here for about 3 months, back when I started to fully post for TPWW, Some of you may remember it.

Xero
05-02-2006, 10:51 PM
I don't remember, it at the moment. Could you explain the rules, for me? I may, be interested.

Mister Sinister
05-02-2006, 11:02 PM
Okies, Pretty much, theses were the rules, when I ran it

Everyone get's put in a league, kinda think like personal sports, depending on how many people we have sign up, that many people, the more league we would have, 8 at the most, but last time, it was just two 8 man leagues

Everyone get's a Salary Cap, which will be between 300K and 500K, and depending on how high I have the cap, Wrestlers would be given totals they could be bought for

For Example if it was 300K
Triple H could be bought for 100K, where mid carders and others could be bought for the 25-75K mark

Also, you would score points for what your wrestler did, For Example, let's say you had Kurt Angle on your roster, and on Smackdown he did the following

He would get one point for each time you saw him (Match, Promo, Skit, Run-In)

And you would score more points say if he was a champion and defended his champion successful via submission or pin, you would get 10 more points added on to him, Regular matches would usually average around 4 Pts for a win, while Title matches would get around 10 Pts for a win,

Even if you have a wrestler that loses you would receive points..

That's it in basic, and if it get's going, I'll explain a little more, to perheps make things more fair, since last year it was a little lopsided

Mister Sinister
05-02-2006, 11:27 PM
Well, I guess if you're interested, just post if not, well this will just disappear tomorrow

Cuzziebro
05-03-2006, 01:28 AM
Sounds alright, I would give it a go.

Mister Sinister
05-03-2006, 02:26 AM
Alright, That's One, I need atleast 7 more if not more.

Nervous Ferret
05-03-2006, 02:29 AM
alright. But there is a WWE.com fantasy game that does xactly this but better organized and for free. Easiest thing to do is make a TPWW league and just have us sign up if we want

Mister Sinister
05-03-2006, 03:10 AM
Damn, I forgot that they stopped charging for it, Alright, let's set one up

Blitz
05-03-2006, 03:26 AM
Guess I'll give it a shot.