PDA

View Full Version : Kind of games that should be made

Ministry9006
05-03-2006, 10:45 AM
Wassup tpww members. Just think if you were brainstormin, right now at a big name video game corporation, for ideas of games we would just take off school or work just to keep playing them. I would want to see a better Friday The 13th game. I'm a big fan of the Jason Voorhees collection cuz me being a big horror fan, it's a curse... The verson for the NES was fun until it got really long outdated. If I had my way, the game would be played around and in Crystal Lake (where Jason drowned as a child for those who don't know). This time you'd get to play as The Counselors like the first and also you'd get to play as Jason as well. To make a long story short, if you play as the people, each counselor has his or her own story mode you must complete to beat the game. Playing as Jason would be a free roam mode like Grand Theft Auto. Kill everyone is obviously his goal. Some kick ass weapons thrown in like the Matchette, Chainsaw, Spear, Butcher Knife, Cross Bow, etc. You get the idea. It would be rated mature, we'll give you what you want, Sex, Drugs and Violence. Well thats my idea, I probably could have done or thought of something better but its' good enough for now. Later!

Extreme Angle
05-03-2006, 10:58 AM
A good game would be a game based on life...
i heard there's one coming out for 360 called "A.P.B (all points bulletin)"
http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/objects/757/757349.html
and yeah a game based on life, do whatever you want rob a bank work for the police(moderator) and you could be a skateboarder...
grow up a year every 15 days or so...
and so on and so forth...

el fregadero
05-03-2006, 08:19 PM
A game based on life, like The Sims?

Dorkchop
05-03-2006, 08:19 PM
MXC!

Bad Company
05-03-2006, 08:23 PM
The Nightmare of Elm Street game sucked hard.

I wanna see a remake of street rod, which is what they are doing at www.streetrod3.com

Ministry9006
05-03-2006, 10:50 PM
yea there was no point in the freddy game what so ever

Shadow
05-04-2006, 01:18 AM
Played it once though...thought it was pretty cool myself.

then again I liked Mutant Leauge Football so what do I know?

loopydate
05-04-2006, 01:22 AM
MXC!

Agreed. Don't! Get! Eliminated!