PDA

View Full Version : Old Skool Untertaker returning

seth187
02-03-2004, 01:33 AM
When the Untertake returns to the WWE, where will he be going? he will most definatly be after Kane which means he will have to do some RAW shows which would mean that the smackdown show is going to another wrestler less...

it seems that one the creative writers see that a wrestler is gettin a better crowd pop they are moving them over to RAW...If they keep doing this the smackdown roster is going to be full of has beens and nobodys.

Maybe they could work the Untertake and Kane angle so that Taker wins at wrestlemainia or something and then for some reson the big red retard comes after taker on smackdown, this way its bringin a raw person over...

then maybe have kane stay on smackdown and when the fued is finnished with taker start with lesnar or something along the lines of that...

Splaya
02-03-2004, 01:36 AM
For the sake of ****ing god use some periods and quit with the run-on sentences. If you do this i will take the time to read it. Until then. HELL NO

seth187
02-03-2004, 01:44 AM
my bad :)

Rock Bottom
02-03-2004, 01:45 AM
For the sake of ****ing god use some periods and quit with the run-on sentences. If you do this i will take the time to read it. Until then. HELL NO

That's kind of harsh, don't you think? Anyway, not everyone is an English major. You read it long enough to make the analysis of the lack of periods...

In response to the post, I personally have no idea where Taker will end up, or Kane for that matter. There's alot that could happen. They could battle for months, Taker may force Kane into some time off, just... hard to say, if their feud will end, how it will end, and where they will end up individually.

EazyMack
02-03-2004, 04:13 AM
Raw is the place for the Deadman. Move Booker T to SD or something.

c4g2
02-03-2004, 09:46 AM

sexymanalive's post were worse. Ask anyone here about sexymanalive and they'll know what I mean.

Undertaker should return to Raw. He's no use on Smackdown, because he'll be feuding with Kane and then retiring after that. Then a Raw guy(perhaps Booker T) can be sent to Smackdown in a Paul-Heyman-pissed-off-because-another-top-guy-went-to-Raw-again-and-wants-a-Raw-guy-to-make-an-exchange angle. I think Smackdown needs fresh blood. You see, their main-eventers are Angle, Lesnar, Cena (maybe Big Show and Eddie). Hardly enough. Maybe at Smackdown Booker can have main-eventer status and actually have a real chance at the WWE title.

Kane Knight
02-03-2004, 09:54 AM
That's kind of harsh, don't you think? Anyway, not everyone is an English major. You read it long enough to make the analysis of the lack of periods...

Didn't know this was a prereq to making your posts readable.

Rock Bottom
02-03-2004, 10:51 AM
It's true. One must undergo years of college before they can punctuate correctly.

Kane Knight
02-03-2004, 10:54 AM
It's true. One must undergo years of college before they can punctuate correctly.

Sweet. I'm ahead of the game. :cool:

HankScorpio
02-03-2004, 10:57 AM
Booker T should go to SmackDown, He would be better oof there. And, Taker would be well used on Raw, perfect for whooping the Uncle Fester ass of Kane back into shape

Kane Knight
02-03-2004, 10:59 AM
BTW, I'm not really advocating that everyone write in the Queen's English as is dictated by the Harvard School of graduates. People shouldn't have to work that hard to post at a wrestling board.

However, reading a post and figuring out your thoughts shouldn't be difficult either. I'm not preaching an English class here, just enough English to make it easily decipherable. Usually, this is a small feat. It just takes a few moments of thought before a post. I understand some people have trouble (I'm a dyslexic).

natureboycv
02-03-2004, 11:10 AM
<font color=8307ff><b>I think Undertaker will come to Raw.</font></b>

The CyNick
02-03-2004, 12:19 PM
The working idea right now is to promote the Kane-Taker fued on both RAW and Smackdown.

If they are smart we wont see Taker on RAW or Smackdown before Mania, so this wont even really be an issue.

After Mania, I would put him back on Smackdown. Well, unless they want to have a long-term Kane-Taker program, but I dont think thats the plan. So I would have Taker return to SD, and fued with Lesnar (who in my opinion should still be champ after Mania). I think they could get some increases in house show business if they had Taker chasing Brock for the title all around the country.

Then, after a few months of that, have him go back to the Biker Taker and satrt PUTTING GUYS OVER!!!!!!

Loose Cannon
02-03-2004, 12:49 PM
I mentioned this before, but a Sean O'Haire/Taker feud would be great down the line. But they first have to put Sean back on TV and then build up his "dark" character to where the fans can see him as a match both pysically and psychologically for Taker. And Taker could then put him over down the line. But that will never happen.

33% God
02-03-2004, 01:17 PM
When Undertaker comes back as the old Taker,and he fights Kane,I want Kane to beat him and finally "put him under".Kane deserves the push already.I mean oh ho,beating up The Dudleys and Booker T,what a monster!!

I think Kane should get a clean win over the Undertaker with the tombstone,and Undertaker retire already.

The CyNick
02-03-2004, 02:07 PM
When Undertaker comes back as the old Taker,and he fights Kane,I want Kane to beat him and finally "put him under".Kane deserves the push already.I mean oh ho,beating up The Dudleys and Booker T,what a monster!!

I think Kane should get a clean win over the Undertaker with the tombstone,and Undertaker retire already.

I'd say there is a 0.000001% chance of Kane beating Taker at Mania. Taker was against this idea, so you have to imagine that asking him to JOB on top of doing a gimmick he doesn't want to do, is asking a little too much. Trust me, Taker is going over clean with a Tombstone.

Sephiroth
02-03-2004, 02:22 PM
<font color=8307ff><b>I think Undertaker will come to Raw.</font></b>

Deceit
02-03-2004, 04:30 PM
It'd be kinda cool if the undertaker showed up at Mania in a casket piled on by dirt and have him bust out in the clothes he was in, all bearded and looking like he was rotting and grotesque or something.

The Naitch
02-03-2004, 04:47 PM
What do you think Taker will look like?

Corkscrewed
02-03-2004, 05:05 PM
The working idea right now is to promote the Kane-Taker fued on both RAW and Smackdown.

If they are smart we wont see Taker on RAW or Smackdown before Mania, so this wont even really be an issue.

After Mania, I would put him back on Smackdown. Well, unless they want to have a long-term Kane-Taker program, but I dont think thats the plan. So I would have Taker return to SD, and fued with Lesnar (who in my opinion should still be champ after Mania). I think they could get some increases in house show business if they had Taker chasing Brock for the title all around the country.

Then, after a few months of that, have him go back to the Biker Taker and satrt PUTTING GUYS OVER!!!!!!

Unless the SD! Spoilers say differently tonight, I don't think they're going to pursue the feud on SD! at all, except for the occassional mention of it. But I doubt any cool promos will actually happen on SD!

The CyNick
02-03-2004, 05:11 PM
Unless the SD! Spoilers say differently tonight, I don't think they're going to pursue the feud on SD! at all, except for the occassional mention of it. But I doubt any cool promos will actually happen on SD!

But if you watched last weeks show, you'll notice that they showed the whole deal form the previous week on RAW with Kane and Taker. I figure this will continue. I'm also guessing they'll do something at No Way Out. I mean they might as well tease something with Taker at NWO in order to get more people to order the PPV.

Corkscrewed
02-03-2004, 05:13 PM
Well, what I mean is that any hyping of the angle wil be via replays and mentions, not actual events. Just like SD! promotes RAW's matches during split PPV's, SD! will promote this feud through advertising but not actual activity.

You're not going to see the lights go out on SmackDOWN! :(