PDA

View Full Version : First Sabu, now Sandman.

Jaton
05-04-2006, 01:32 PM
I apologize if this has been posted already, I didn't see it.

http://www.theextremeicon.com/

His official site.

The One
05-04-2006, 01:39 PM
I know this isn't a popular opinion, but I hope they use the ECW Icons, to put over the next generation of ECW stars. They can't make an ECW brand using only the old guys, they need guys like Sandman and Sabu to come in and basically become their generation's Terry Funk. Give the young guys their rep.

The One
05-04-2006, 01:40 PM
That being said, here's hoping they don't job the hell out of them, and actualy invest time and effort into storylines where the young guys look good, but the old guys don't look usless.

Jaton
05-04-2006, 01:44 PM
That would be grand. They could build up the young generation as extreme, but also more knowledgable..or something. I don't know, I'm not good at this booking idea.

Xero
05-04-2006, 02:22 PM
Sort of off topic, but I have a feeling that Punk is going to be huge in WWECW. My bet is that he'll be the first non-ECW alumni to win the new title.

The One
05-04-2006, 02:24 PM
I could easily see that. Punk would have been a great ECW star back in the day.

The Ravishing One
05-04-2006, 06:19 PM
I know this isn't a popular opinion, but I hope they use the ECW Icons, to put over the next generation of ECW stars. They can't make an ECW brand using only the old guys, they need guys like Sandman and Sabu to come in and basically become their generation's Terry Funk. Give the young guys their rep.

Good point :y:

Here have some rep

Gertner
05-04-2006, 06:20 PM
that's the thing about ECW wrestlers. They do put young guys over cause they know that's how you grow the business. Christ, loook at how many times Dreamer did it in ECW