PDA

View Full Version : Which wrestler's have done illegal drugs before?

The Naitch
05-04-2006, 10:18 PM
Savior syas Vince did coke

HBK was high on coke when he shooted on Bret/Sunny

Flair bought my firends' brother's female friend a Jeep of some sort on the first night they met. He must've been on coke to do that

Jake Roberts. Has he quit, or is he still cutting up his nose?

Orton? I wouldn't be surprised

What about Eddie?

Who else. I want the dirt

The Naitch
05-04-2006, 10:19 PM
Sunny

What;'s the ratio of wrestlers who do drugs to non-drug users?

alcohol and weed dont count. And neither does painkillers. I'm talking hard drugs baby

Skippord
05-04-2006, 10:19 PM
RVD

The Naitch
05-04-2006, 10:22 PM
k, im not sure if you meant weed or anything but weed doesnt count. It's not a drug

I'm talking coke, heroine, crack, meth, acid whatever, but not weed

Skippord
05-04-2006, 10:23 PM
I bet Sabu did Coke

The Naitch
05-04-2006, 10:25 PM
coke isnt that bad

but you feel drained and unmotivated if you get loaded the night before a big match

roids would probably balance that out though, so I bet that makes everything all good

Bad Company
05-04-2006, 10:27 PM
Pretty much all Wrestlers I'd say.
Waltman.

Funky Fly
05-04-2006, 11:21 PM
All of them, except CM Punk.[/half this forum]

NoJabbaNoBogRoll
05-04-2006, 11:30 PM
Zack Gowen.

Most of the time he seemed pretty legless.

Bad Company
05-04-2006, 11:42 PM
fdhfgjdgfjg

Watson
05-04-2006, 11:50 PM
Tammy "Sunny" Sytch has NEVER used hard drugs of any kind. Never even experimented. Her only addiction was pills.

Dorkchop
05-05-2006, 12:05 AM
Tammy "Sunny" Sytch has NEVER used hard drugs of any kind. Never even experimented. Her only addiction was chocolate pills.

Funky Fly
05-05-2006, 12:36 AM
Tammy "Sunny" Sytch has NEVER used hard drugs of any kind. Never even experimented. Her only addiction was pills.
Pills are drugs too.

JH
05-05-2006, 12:42 AM
tammy admitted to being addicted to cocaine and crack in her shoot interview
her and chris both were on it

Kane Knight
05-05-2006, 01:07 AM
Pills are drugs too.

But are they illegal? Depends on the pills.

Anyway, 90% of wrestlers.

Also, Fuck CM Punk.

Disturbed316
05-05-2006, 09:12 AM
Zack Gowen.

:o

aaronkyle86
05-05-2006, 11:06 AM
I got a few friends in OVW that once told me that Mark Henry is known to bring a joint in the locker room and share it with some of the other guys. No matter how much they say they test for drugs, they don't do a damn thing.

Stickman
05-05-2006, 11:28 AM
weed is a drug.

Cooler Tom Schuler
05-05-2006, 11:53 AM
weed is a drug.

OMG WHAT

Flair Wooo
05-05-2006, 12:08 PM
Flair WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :D

Kane Knight
05-05-2006, 12:18 PM
I got a few friends in OVW that once told me that Mark Henry is known to bring a joint in the locker room and share it with some of the other guys. No matter how much they say they test for drugs, they don't do a damn thing.

Are you retarded? Seriously. They only started their "Zero Tolerance" policy recently. Before that, they weren't so much drug testing as much as certain people would get fired if they were caught in possession of certain kinds of drugs. Only a few people have been made to take drug tests in recent history prior to the death of Eddie Guerrero.

So I'd like to know where exactly they were saying they were doing something.

...Unless "Once told me" is in the last couple of months, and even then, the drug policy doesn't involve firing/disciplining people for offenses in the first round (he only one which has occurred so far).

SammyG
05-05-2006, 12:21 PM
I'm sure Mike Awesome has done some of that shit. Just look at the gimmicks they have given him.

94 SVT Cobra
05-06-2006, 02:39 PM

Also, Fuck CM Punk.

Nark Order
05-06-2006, 02:45 PM
Zack Gowen.

Never enjoyed Gowen matches. They always seemed a bit ONE SIDED to me.

OMGWTFPWNED

Innovator
05-06-2006, 02:47 PM

Also, Fuck CM Punk.If they overuse a prescription they have, it violates the drug policy

domononizuka
05-06-2006, 04:05 PM

Damn near every wrestler in OVW is on some sort of drug.WWE doesnt take marijuana or steriods seriously though.

Fox
05-06-2006, 04:17 PM
I'm sure Mike Awesome has done some of that shit. Just look at the gimmicks they have given him.

(Mike Awesome and Vince Russo are sitting on the front stage of the WCW NITRO set, watching the flash bulbs go off with a daze in their eyes)

AWESOME: Ru... that shit is totally kicking in.

RUSSO: Yooouuuuu said it.

AWESOME: It's so trippy... like it's the 70's or something... huh huh huh...

RUSSO: 70's.... :wtf:

SammyG
05-06-2006, 04:40 PM
AWESOME: God... Even Fat Chicks look hot while I'm on this shit...

RUSSO: Fat Chicks....

Xero
05-06-2006, 04:58 PM
Russo: Oh shit, you got into the shit that I took when I was booking WCW and W...W... Why is everyone looking at me?

ThruTheWire
05-06-2006, 06:28 PM
weed is a drug.

Weed is not a drug.

redoneja
05-06-2006, 08:25 PM
Piper was on something, coke I believe. Can't remember exactly, but I know he was talking about drug use on his interview with HBO Real Sports.

Kane Knight
05-06-2006, 10:23 PM
If they overuse a prescription they have, it violates the drug policy

Okay, but that neither adds to my statement, nor answers the question of the thread.

Optimistic T
05-06-2006, 11:24 PM
The ALMIGHTY Vis was rumored to have enjoyed cocaine.

AHMED was supposedly dealing crack to WWE during his tenure. According to a single story... HBK, Sunny and Candido were all clients and Sunny accepted sexual favors to score some. This also lead to Candido leaving WWF.

I know Sheik and Duggan enjoyed weed. Wouldn't be surprised if either did more.

Jannetty and both the Road Warriors (specifically Hawk) have been named. Jannetty admitted in an interview.

Honky Tonk Man once said that Hogan used to throw parties at his house in the 80's where "it snowed in Florida" (cocaine reference, in case a CM Punk fan didn't know)

Speaking of that... Brutus the Barber was busted with some cocaine a little while back when someone thought it was ANTHRAX.

Raven admitted to doing practically everything.

Balls admitted to being addicted to heroin.

Lance Storm once stated he and Dawn Marie used to shoot heroin into each others eyeballs before every show. That's why he retired around the time she was released.

Ok, I made that last one up.

James Steele
05-06-2006, 11:29 PM
Lance Storm once stated he and Dawn Marie used to shoot heroin into each others eyeballs before every show. That's why he retired around the time she was released.

Really?

The Naitch
05-06-2006, 11:32 PM
I heart Optimistic vWo

Savio
05-07-2006, 01:28 PM
Pillman

Stickman
05-07-2006, 01:33 PM
Weed is not a drug.

If it's not a drug, what is it? A herbal suppliment?

FourFifty
05-07-2006, 02:16 PM
If it's not a drug, what is it? A herbal suppliment?

My views on what is a drug- anything you ingest that alters your mind and/or body. Weed is a drug and on the same token (no pun intended) alcohol is a drug. One could make the argument that I'm pretty much hooked on drugs because of how much I drink.

Anyways, back to the topic at hand.
Has anyone talked about Jeff Hardy yet? I THINK he MIGHT be on something stronger than NyQuil :shifty:
Piper, at one point in time, loved coke. Just read Flair's book.
And who can forget Big Poppa Pump's and The Warrior's wonderful roids.

Crippla
05-07-2006, 10:44 PM
Piper was on something, coke I believe. Can't remember exactly, but I know he was talking about drug use on his interview with HBO Real Sports.
i saw that it was actually about steroids but i do think at one point piper was on coke

The Show Off
05-08-2006, 01:10 AM
My views on what is a drug- anything you ingest that alters your mind and/or body.

So by that logic milk is a drug, along with french fries, and a meatball hero. You drink enough milk, eat enough fries and meatball hero's and your body will be seriously altered.

Xero
05-08-2006, 10:26 AM
So by that logic milk is a drug, along with french fries, and a meatball hero. You drink enough milk, eat enough fries and meatball hero's and your body will be seriously altered.
Mind, though?

Didn't know you could get high off milk...

Stickman
05-08-2006, 11:54 AM
Mind, though?

Didn't know you could get high off milk...

Well if the milk is cold and you drink it too fast it can freeze your brain.

Cactus Sid
05-08-2006, 02:11 PM

:lol:

Good shit man :y: