The Sandman v.s Sabu

Chris Benoit v.s Rey Mysterio Jr.

Axl and Ball v.s The FBI v.s Doring and Roadkill

Kid Kash v.s Scorpio

Tajiri v.s Psicosis

neuicon
05-07-2006, 09:37 PM
WWE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
JOHN CENA (Champion) V. RVD (Challenger)

STAIRWAY TO HELL FATAL 4 - WAY MATCH
Cactus Jack V. Terry Funk V. Sabu V. The Sandman

Chris Benoit V. Dean Malenko

3 - WAY DANCE
Yoshihiro Tajiri V. Little Guido V. Super Crazy

Masato Tanaka V. Lance Storm

Justin Credible W/Francine V. Tommy Dreamer

Axl Rotten/Balls Mahoney V. Danny Doring/Roadkill

Kid Kash V. CM Punk

Al Snow V. C.W. Anderson

Innovator
05-07-2006, 09:37 PM
WWE Title Match
John Cena vs. Rob Van Dam

Eddie Tribute Match
Chris Benoit vs. Dean Malenko

Terry Funk & Cactus Jack vs. Dreamer & Sandman

Sabu vs. Jerry Lynn

Tajiri vs. Psicosis vs. Super Crazy

Balls Mahoney & Axl Rotten vs. Eliminators

Mr. Nerfect
05-07-2006, 10:42 PM
ECW World Heavyweight Champion
Rob Van Dam vs. Sabu

Singapore Caning Match
The Sandman vs. Tommy Dreamer

Battle of the Hardcore Legends
Terry Funk vs. Cactus Jack

Tag Team Match
The bWo (Stevie Richards & Nova) vs. The Eliminators

Singles Match
Kid Kash vs. 2 Cold Scorpio

International 3-Way Dance
Super Crazy vs. Yoshihiro Tajiri vs. Little Guido

Tag Team Match
The Impact Players vs. Rey Mysterio & Psicosis

Eddie Guerrero Tribute Match

-RVD wins the WWE Title or the World Heavyweight Championship at the WWE vs. ECW event, but announces himself as the new ECW Champion here. His first title defence is against Sabu. RVD wins with the Five Star Frop Splash through a table.

-Tommy Dreamer defeats Edge at the WWE vs. ECW event with help from Lita, who turns back to her ECW roots. Dreamer (w/ Lita) manages to defeat The Sandman in an emotional rematch from their Singapore Caning Match where Dreamer was really accepted by ECW fans. Sandman gets hit by Dreamer after the match and goes "Thank you, sir. May I have another?" as a tribute to their original clash.

-Cactus Jack defeats Terry Funk in what could be a classic.

-Stevie Richards & Nova win their tag team match, putting themselves over as a credible tag team (hopefully) for the new ECW. The Eliminators hopefully hit the Total Elimination at some point.

-Kid Kash beats 2 Cold Scorpio in a rematch from last year's Hardcore Homecoming event.

-This year, the Internation 3-Way goes in the exact opposite direction. Super Crazy is eliminated first, followed by Tajiri, with Little Guido picking up the win.

-I don't know my complete logic behind this tag team match, but The Impact Players were pretty significant in ECW, as were Rey Mysterio & Psicosis. This should be a nice clash of styles, hopefully with the luchadores winning. I would love to see a Chris Jericho run-in here, getting The Players back for last year's event. If this match doesn't really fit the show, you could have Axl Rotten & Balls Mahoney face TIP.

-Chris Benoit wins what would hopefully still be a technical classic against Dean Malenko. Open the show with this match.

Masato Tanaka should probably be somewhere on this card, so maybe have a huge brawl break-out after the main event, with Cena/JBL coming back for their title. Masato Tanaka can do some crazy shit here.

neuicon
05-07-2006, 10:43 PM
ECW World Heavyweight Champion
Rob Van Dam vs. Sabu

Singapore Caning Match
The Sandman vs. Tommy Dreamer

Battle of the Hardcore Legends
Terry Funk vs. Cactus Jack

Tag Team Match
The bWo (Stevie Richards & Nova) vs. The Eliminators

Singles Match
Kid Kash vs. 2 Cold Scorpio

International 3-Way Dance
Super Crazy vs. Yoshihiro Tajiri vs. Little Guido

Tag Team Match
The Impact Players vs. Rey Mysterio & Psicosis

-RVD wins the WWE Title or the World Heavyweight Championship at the WWE vs. ECW event, but announces himself as the new ECW Champion here. His first title defence is against Sabu. RVD wins with the Five Star Frop Splash through a table.

-Tommy Dreamer defeats Edge at the WWE vs. ECW event with help from Lita, who turns back to her ECW roots. Dreamer (w/ Lita) manages to defeat The Sandman in an emotional rematch from their Singapore Caning Match where Dreamer was really accepted by ECW fans. Sandman gets hit by Dreamer after the match and goes "Thank you, sir. May I have another?" as a tribute to their original clash.

-Cactus Jack defeats Terry Funk in what could be a classic.

-Stevie Richards & Nova win their tag team match, putting themselves over as a credible tag team (hopefully) for the new ECW. The Eliminators hopefully hit the Total Elimination at some point.

-Kid Kash beats 2 Cold Scorpio in a rematch from last year's Hardcore Homecoming event.

-This year, the Internation 3-Way goes in the exact opposite direction. Super Crazy is eliminated first, followed by Tajiri, with Little Guido picking up the win.

-I don't know my complete logic behind this tag team match, but The Impact Players were pretty significant in ECW, as were Rey Mysterio & Psicosis. This should be a nice clash of styles, hopefully with the luchadores winning. I would love to see a Chris Jericho run-in here, getting The Players back for last year's event. If this match doesn't really fit the show, you could have Axl Rotten & Balls Mahoney face TIP.

-Chris Benoit wins what would hopefully still be a technical classic against Dean Malenko. Open the show with this match.

Masato Tanaka should probably be somewhere on this card, so maybe have a huge brawl break-out after the main event, with Cena/JBL coming back for their title. Masato Tanaka can do some crazy shit here.

Killed my ONS2... ...LOL!!

Crippla
05-07-2006, 10:46 PM
this is what is rumored to be the card so far for one night stand 2

June 11, 2006 - New York City, New York (Hammerstein Ballroom);

ECW ONE NIGHT STAND (Rumored Matches):
Tajiri vs Super Crazy;
The blue World order vs The Full Blooded Italians;
Terry Funk vs Sabu;
Dean Malenko vs Chris Benoit -Eddie Guerrero Tribute-;
Tommy Dreamer & Sandman vs The Impact Players;
(Triple H or John Cena) vs Rob Van Dam -WWE Title-;

Cuzziebro
05-08-2006, 01:27 AM
Cena v RVD (Winner)
Dean Malenko v Benoit (Wouldn't Care who won)
Crazy v Tajiri (Winner) v Psicosis
Impact Players (Winner) v FBI v bWo
Sandman v Dreamer (Winner) v Cactus Jack v Terry Funk
Im sure a few more matches could be added, but thats how I would book it.

tucsonspeed6
05-08-2006, 04:37 PM
Enter Extremely large egg. Out pops an Extreme guy in a turkey suit. Fill the next 4 hours with the extreme gooker dancing with RVD. ECW fans would eat it up since it involves RVD

Yashamaga
05-08-2006, 05:33 PM
Cena vs. RVD
Sandman vs. Dreamer
Terry Funk vs. Cactus Jack vs. Sabu
Jerry Lynn vs. CM Punk
Malenko vs. Benoit
Mysterio vs. Psychosis
Tajiri vs. Crazy vs. Guido
Eliminators vs. Richards and Nova
Masato Tanaka vs. Justin Credible
Lance Storm vs. Kid Kash
Doring and Roadkill vs. Axl and Balls

Yashamaga
05-08-2006, 05:34 PM
4 hours btw

loopydate
05-08-2006, 05:51 PM
ECW Tag Team Title Three-Way Dance
Danny Doring & Roadkill (c) vs. Axl Rotten & Balls Mahoney vs. Impact Players (w/Dawn Marie)

The show opens with the ring announcer (can't remember who they said was doing it this year. I seem to remember it's not Bob Artese) announcing that "Our opening contest is a three-way dance...and is for the ECW World Tag Team Championships!" That announcement alone will draw a huge pop.

Balls and Axl clean house early with chairs, but Dawn Marie's interference turns the match in Credible & Storm's favor. Eventually, Storm clamps the Canadian Mapleleaf on Balls and Doring drops the Danaconda across the back of his head. Storm picks up the pin to eliminate the Hardcore Chair-Swingin' Freaks.

We get a few minutes of pretty solid back and forth action between the champs and the Players. At the end, though, Roadkill hits the Amish Bomb on Storm. Doring goes to the top rope but doesn't see Credible hit a superkick on Roadkill to knock him out of the ring. Credible climbs up after Doring. They fight for a bit, but Credible gets the advantage and sets up for That's Incredible off the turnbuckles.

But out of nowhere, Credible gets caned in the back of the head by...CHRIS JERICHO! "OH MY GAAAAAAAHD!" Credible crumples off the top rope into a sort of victory roll by Doring for the win.

Winners - Danny Doring & Roadkill

Masato Tanaka vs. CW Anderson (w/Johnny Swinger)

Not really anything major here, just two big bruisers slugging the hell out of each other. Swinger interjects a few times, but winds up eating a Roaring Elbow. Tanaka wins it with the tornado DDT onto a stack of chairs.

Winner - Masato Tanaka

Super Crazy vs. Kid Kash

Now, this is just old-school ECW lucha action. Crazy hits some ridiculous high spot (if he can find a way to top last year's moonsault from the balcony, I'll be impressed) that ends up taking almost as much out of him as it took out of Kash. Back in the ring, Crazy goes for his moonsault trifecta, but Kash gets his knees up on the third try. He winds up hitting the Money Maker for the win.

Winner - Kid Kash

Rey Misterio Jr. & Psicosis vs. MNM

MNM wrangle a spot on the PPV by playing up the fact that Joey Matthews/Mercury was in ECW. They're basically playing the "invader" roles, but they get themselves booked into a match against two of the luchadores that ECW introduced to the US "mainstream" wrestling audience. Ideally, Rey won't be wearing the World Title. Not necessarily because I want him to lose it (since there's such a dearth of main-event talent right now on SD), but because it wouldn't be right for him to wear that belt at the Hammerstein.

Joey Styles reminds us that Rey and Psicosis fought each other at last year's ONS, but they've put aside their differences to battle the WWE trespassers. Really hot high-flying match ends with MNM hitting the Snapshot on Rey, then Matthews going for the pin. Psicosis breaks it up with a legdrop and he sneaks a quick pin on a confused Nitro.

After the match, MNM get in an argument. If they want to put Matthews in ECW, here's their chance. If not, they can just tease the inevitable MNM breakup.

Winners - Rey Misterio Jr. & Psicosis

Al Snow vs. Stevie Richards (w/The Blue Meanie & Hollywood Nova)

After one of however many video packages they're running, we come back up with Al Snow in the ring, arguing with Head. The crowd goes apeshit when the bWo music hits and Stevie Richards comes out in his cutoff denim shorts and bWo half-shirt. He gets on the mic and says that anybody who hoped to make a name for themselves tonight had better step aside because..."WERE TAKIN' OVER!" (spelled phonetically, before anyone corrects my grammar). Pretty good comedy match that ends with Stevie hitting the Stevie Kick for the win.

Winner - Stevie Richards

Mikey Whipwreck & Yoshihiro Tajiri vs. Little Guido & Tony Mamaluke

More insane high-flying stuff. Down the stretch, the FBI have a major advantage when Vito comes down the aisle. Guido gets a big grin and holds Mikey's arms back. Vito gets a running start...and BLASTS Guido in the face with a big boot. He then turns and decks a confused Whipwreck. Mamaluke takes advantage and pins Mikey while everyone but the ref is distracted by Vito.

After the match, Vito starts to succumb to the numbers, as the four participants gang up on him. But Angel and Redd Dogg (possibly Tony Devito, too, although I'm not sure what his ROH status is) run in, and now it's clear. Vito isn't with the FBI. He's with Da Baldies! Now Vito and Guido can feud for a while on SD, leading to an FBI/Baldies feud once ECW goes full-time.

Winners - The FBI

These two put on an absolute clinic. No interference, no weapons, just a straight-up technical wrestling masterpiece. In the end, Benoit wins it with a diving headbutt. Afterwards, they embrace and lead the crowd in an "Eddie" chant. Maybe Rey and Chavo come out to join them.

Winner - Chris Benoit

Tables, Ladders, Chairs, and Canes
The Sandman vs. Sabu

Because it just won't feel like an ECW reunion without an uber-bloody brawl. As the name (that I lifted from Sandman's match against I think Credible & Corino at the last ECW PPV) suggests, they use all kinds of nasty weapons on each other. Near the end, Fonzie comes out with some ridiculous weapon for Sabu to use (a barbed-wire chair maybe?). He stands at ringside and just keeps blowing the whistle. Sabu eventually gets tired of it and turns to go after him, but winds up getting nailed with the White Russian Legsweep onto the chair. Afterwards, Sabu and Fonzie get in a fight, only to be broken up by RVD, who's up next!

Winner - The Sandman

WWE Title
John Cena (c) vs. Rob Van Dam (w/Bill Alfonso & Sabu)

Earlier in the night, RVD goes to Paul Heyman to ask why his match isn't the main event. He is, after all, "The Whole Fucking Show." Heyman goes off on a rant about "I'll be damned if I let that poseur son of a bitch wearing that God-damned title main-event my fucking pay-per-view!" Rob still seems peeved, but he goes along with it.

Anyway, RVD comes out and manages to settle things between Sabu and Fonzie. He sets his MITB briefcase at ringside and paces. Cena's music hits, and the place practically implodes from the sheer force of the boos. Voila! Instant heel heat! Cena comes down with the title and even spins it a time or two in RVD's face. Van Dam cheapshots him before the ring announcer can finish the introductions.

Pretty good match that plays to Cena's strengths as well as letting RVD show off all his trademark spots. In the end, Fonzie again tries to interject with a weapon by throwing a chair at Cena, but he ducks it and it hits RVD. Cena goes to finish it off with the Five-Knuckle Shuffle, but Sabu hits a big jumping back kick. RVD comes to and picks up the chair. He hits the Van Daminator and the Five-Star Frogsplash for the win. The crowd goes absolutely nuts.

But then RVD, Sabu, and Fonzie are assaulted by Edge, Lita, and Mick Foley (wearing a Dude Love t-shirt). They use the MITB briefcase and the title to lay out all three guys before helping Cena to his feet.

Winner - Rob Van Dam

Main-Event Tag Team Match
Mick Foley & Edge (w/Lita) vs. Terry Funk & Tommy Dreamer (w/Beulah)

While the WWE contingent stands victorious over RVD, Sabu, and Fonzie, "Man In The Box" hits the speakers and we get another massive pop. Dreamer and Funk come to the ring with Beulah and as many weapons as they can carry. They rush the ring, and the WWE guys dive for cover. Funk and Dreamer set up the ladder that Funk brought to the ring and pose on it. Foley and Edge come in and tip the ladder over.

Pretty good brawl. Safer than last year's main event, considering Foley and Funk's ages, but still pretty rough. At one point, Lita tries to get involved, but Beulah takes her out with a chairshot. Before she can celebrate, though, she's speared by Francine leading to a "CATFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!" Of course, this being an ECW reunion show, they have to send the crowd home happy (unlike WrestleMania), so Tommy winds up pinning Foley for the win.

Winners - Tommy Dreamer & Terry Funk

And, you know what, I love Impact!'s idea about having RVD open the MITB case and revealing the ECW Title. So I'll just rip it the hell off and use that to end my show.

Jordan
05-09-2006, 04:58 PM
Well after Raw this is what I would want to see...

WWE Title Match
John Cena v.s RVD

Mick Foley and Edge v.s Tommy Dreamer and Al Snow

Sabu v.s Masato Tanaka

Lance Storm v.s 2 Cold Scorpio

The Sandman v.s CW Anderson

The Eliminators v.s Doring and Roadkill

Super Crazy v.s Kid Kash

Three Way Dance
Mikey Whipwreck and Tajiri v.s The FBI (Mamaluke and Guido) v.s Axl Rotten and Balls Mahoney

Impact!
05-10-2006, 06:53 AM
WWE Championship Match

John Cena V RVD

The "ECW didn't make me, the WWE made me" Mick Foley is a heel now match

Mick Foley & Edge (w/ Lita) V Tommy Dreamer & Terry Funk (w/Beaulah)

Triple Threat

Danny Doring & Roadkill V Eliminators V Axl & Balls

Three man three way dance

Kid Kash, Yoshiro Tajiri & Mickey Whipwreck V FBI (Vito + Nunzio + Tony Mamaluke) V bWo (Stevie, Nova, Meanie)

Battle of the Mexicans

Super Crazy V Psycosis V Rey Mysterio

The ECW Players V The WWE Playa's

MNM V Impact Players

Chris Benoit V Dean Malenko

TLC

Sandman V Sabu V Masato V Mike Awesome

*Random*

CW Anderson V 2 Cold

CM Punks ECW Debut

Jerry Lynn V CM Punk

-RVD wins the WWE Championship after Cena tries to cheat a victory and the entire ECW lockeroom empties out and puts a stop to this, RVD then throws down the title, grabs his MitB breifcase, opens it and pulls out the old ECW Championship and proclaims himself the new ECW Champion.

- Dreamer and the Funker pull out the win here with help from Al Snow...for some reason

- Doring and Roadkill pull out the win in a farely brutal Hardcore Match. Hopefully puts them over as a credible team to the non ECW fans.

- The FBI win the match after the bWo is eliminated first, and Chuck Palumbo interferes joining the FBI.

-Rey Rey pulls out the win after a farely even match.

Joey Mercury turn on Nitro mid match leaving him to the Impact Players, he then gets on the mic after the match and renounces the name Mercury, and says he's back to being Joey Mathews.

-Chris Benoit beats Dean Malenko after a good match, shld go for at leats 15 - 20 mins

- Masato Tanaka and Mike Awesome can have a tweaked rematch from last year, except this time the Homicidal, Genocidal, Suicidal Sabu, and the Sandman are added in for a more Bloody match. Tanak gets revenge from last years ONS by winning the match

- CW wins in a Mid Card Match (for the more casual fans (WWE Fans) I guess it would be seen as more of a food break or something i guess)

- Just threw this in, Jerry Lynn throws out an open challenge and it is accepted by Punk. Punk should win after cheating or something.

Mister Sinister
05-10-2006, 11:03 PM
Here is mine...

WWE Championship Match.
John Cena v. Rob Van Dam

Inter-Promotional Tag Match
MNM (Nitro & Mercury) v. Christian York/Matt Cappotelli
The Big Story here would be, That it would be the four men, who at one time, Teamed with a member of the other side....And in this match....The Two Teams Split, and the match is restarted...With York and Matthews getting the win...

Of course, that can't happen, because of poor Matt getting Brain Cancer.

4 Way Inter-National Showdown
Guido v. Tajiri v. Kid Kash v. Super Crazy

Dean Malenko v. Chris Benoit (Eddie Tribute Match)

8 Man Tag Bout (Elimination Rules)
Chris Chetti/Stevie Richards/Nova/Meanie v. Impact Players/Swinger/CW Anderson (Would of put Simon Diamond instead of CW, but he is happy in TNA as far as I'm concern)

I could do other, but theses are just what I would personally like to see.

TapOut
05-11-2006, 02:30 AM
Cena vs. The entire ECW roster.

Cena wins. Holds the belt until Wrestlemania.

Wrestlemania 26, that is. The sad part is, that's probably a feasible story that the WWE is working on.

Mr. Nerfect
05-11-2006, 03:08 AM
Well, I've already put forward the card I would do, now it is time for me to put forward the card I see the WWE going forward with:

Tag Team Match
Mick Foley & Terry Funk vs. Tommy Dreamer & The Sandman

WWE Championship
John Cena vs. Rob Van Dam

Tag Team Match
Balls Mahoney & Axl Rotten vs. The Impact Players

International 4-Way Dance
Super Crazy vs. Little Guido vs. Kid Kash vs. Jimmy Yang

Singles Match
CW Anderson vs. Al Snow

ECW World Tag Team Championship
Danny Doring & Roadkill vs. The Unholy Alliance

-The Unholy Alliance win the ECW Tag Team Championship in a solid tag team opener.

-CW Anderson beats Al Snow with help from Johnny Swinger.

-Chris Benoit defeats Dean Malenko via submission with the Crippler Crossface.

-The 4-Way Dance would normally have Tajiri included, but he is already ECW Tag Team Champion, so he announces his former Kyo Dai parnter, Jimmy Yang, as his replacement in the match. Kid Kash is eliminated first by a Yang Time from Jimmy. Yang is sent packing with some nasty moves from The FBI at ringside, followed by a Guido pin. Super Crazy and Little Guido are the last two guys, and they work their magic. Psicosis and Rey Mysterio come out and help their fellow luchadore, but Guido rolls up Crazy for three when Vito joins the new ECW version of the FBI.

-Balls Mahoney & Axl Rotten defeat Lance Storm & Justin Credible. If possible, have Chris Jericho run in and cost The Players the match.

-John Cena finds constant assistance from WWE superstars in the WWE Title match, but ECW wrestlers come out and cut them off. Joey Mercury even brawls with Johnny Nitro for the night. Masato Tanaka does something crazy here. The lights go out and Sabu appears in the ring. He mauls Cena, which allows RVD to hit the Five Star Frog Splash for the pin. He throws down the title and proclaims himself the new ECW World Heavyweight Champion. Taz also chokes a bitch out during this segment.

-The main event pits last year's main event team of icons, Tommy Dreamer & The Sandman against Mick Foley & Terry Funk, who claim they are Hardcore Legends above ECW. Dreamer & Sandman win this thing. Edge runs in, tries to Spear Dreamer, but Lita low blows him, revealing her ECW roots, and Dreamer canes the crap out of Edge with a kendo stick. Dreamer ends up pinning Foley.