PDA

View Full Version : Raw is delayed 1 hour in Canada.

Dorkchop
05-08-2006, 06:36 PM
It airs at 10pm Eastern tonight because of hockey playoffs. Not a big deal. You get the replay at 12am Eastern (it's normal time). 4 hours straight of Raw for me.

Zen v.W.o.
05-08-2006, 06:37 PM
You're gonna watch the show straight through back to back?

Dorkchop
05-08-2006, 06:48 PM
You're gonna watch the show straight through back to back?

It's either that or watch the replay at 3:30am the next day.

weather vane
05-08-2006, 06:53 PM
or you could just watch it once

Xero
05-08-2006, 07:05 PM
Yeah, is there a point to watching it twice besides maybe something big happening?

Dorkchop
05-08-2006, 07:19 PM
or you could just watch it once

I like to tape matches and segments I like so I'll watch it live, and if I liked something I'll tape it off the replay.

Yeah, is there a point to watching it twice besides maybe something big happening?

I just really like wrestling. I watched Nitro regularly even when it was complete ass. Hell, I even watched Thunder, and freaking WOW. WOW? Something sure is wrong with me.

A lot of people watch the same episode of a sitcom over and over and over. It's the same thing.

Xero
05-08-2006, 07:22 PM
The difference is that it's RIGHT after the first airing. Usually with watching a sitcom episode over and over it has quite a few gaps in days/weeks/months.

Dorkchop
05-08-2006, 08:38 PM
It's not like I'm going to be sitting on my bed in front of the tv for 4 hours straight. I'm going to have to poo sometime. I'll be doing little things as well like feeding my cats, eating, watching the beginning of Conan. There's also as sweet radio show my friend hosts on college radio, so I'll be listening to that too.

I rarely watch tv. Raw is one of the few show I watch regularly.

I totally see what you're saying, but I'd only do this for Raw. I watch about 30 minutes to an hour of tv a day... Well with the exception of Monday, Thursday, and Saturday. Some days I don't even turn the thing on unless I'm checking the weather.

Stickman
05-08-2006, 09:40 PM
devils vs hurricanes....wow, i'd rather watch wrestling.

Dorkchop
05-08-2006, 10:02 PM
NOOOOO! OVERTIME.