PDA

View Full Version : Jericho/Trish/Lita/Christian spoilers

Bad Guy
12-11-2003, 02:30 AM
anyone else think it'll go like this. During the match Jericho will be hesitate to wrestle and then around the end Christian will go for the unprettier, and Jericho will save Trish... going face.

Head
12-11-2003, 02:47 AM
I hope not.

Jericho is so much better as a heel.

Dave Youell
12-11-2003, 02:54 AM
I hope not.

Jericho is so much better as a heel.
Screw that, Jericho needs to be a face and go after some decent Gold.

Anyway, i like that idea in that match, i hope it woeks out like that :y:

Head
12-11-2003, 02:55 AM
I personally would rather see an IC champ heel Jericho than a World Champ face Jericho.

Dave Youell
12-11-2003, 02:59 AM
I personally would rather see an IC champ heel Jericho than a World Champ face Jericho.
ARE YOU INSANE!

i dont care if he's Face or Heel as either way he's ****ing awsome. I just don't understand the above statement, Rather IC champ than World? You do realise that glue sniffing can do permenant damage right?

Head
12-11-2003, 03:04 AM
Why is that so insane?

I personally like him a lot better as a heel than as a face. I think his work as a heel is hilarious. Back in WCW where he went to the Library of Congress and crap to prove that he didn't really lose, petitioning against Austin, that stuff is pricless, and he doesn't do it as a face.

I would rather see the Jericho that I like twice as much as an IC champ, than I would the Jericho I don't like as much the world champion. Obiously, I would most like to see a World Champion heel Jericho, but I was just stating how much more I like the heel Jericho than the face Jericho. Its not like he wouldn't get air time as the IC champ anyway.

CYCLOPTERSAURUS
12-11-2003, 03:34 AM
Jericho is five times more entertaining as a heel, I certainly agree with that. I think all wrestlers are more entertaining as heels. Name one wrestler that is / was more entertaining as a face than as a heel? Heels can be much edgier because they don't have to worry about the crowd's reception of them and their actions.

Cactus Sid
12-11-2003, 03:49 AM
Austin and Hogan come to mind

BigDaddyCool
12-11-2003, 10:38 AM
This is all possible, and they seem to be sending that vibe out that Jericho really did like Trish and this was just a stupid joke gone wrong. It totally reeks off a crappy high school movie where a jock makes a bet to go out with some random chick and then falls in love. But those movies are stupid.

TheJShow
12-11-2003, 11:20 AM
Jericho is five times more entertaining as a heel, I certainly agree with that. I think all wrestlers are more entertaining as heels. Name one wrestler that is / was more entertaining as a face than as a heel? Heels can be much edgier because they don't have to worry about the crowd's reception of them and their actions.

Goldberg

Vastardikai
12-11-2003, 11:24 AM
Sting.

KingofOldSchool
12-11-2003, 03:04 PM
The Undertaker

Bad Guy
12-11-2003, 03:48 PM
Duke The Dumpster
:shifty:

Volchok
12-11-2003, 04:32 PM
Jericho is gettin stale as a heel... hes been a heel for way to long of a time, shit its time for a change. Have Jericho help Trish in the match and then have Jericho go on to face Orton as a faceand have him win, have him run with the IC title for awhile fued'in with Christian for the belt and then lead up to a Jericho/ Trish Vs. Christian/ Lita match, then have Jericho/ Trish win... then have Jericho drop the IC title to lets say... i dont know somone that deserves it at the time and then have Jericho go on to fight for the World Title at Wrestlemania with Trish in his corner and then at the end of the match have Trish cost Jericho the match...( i dont kno it sounds good to me..) and then getting a rematch at the next ppv winning the title and getting over as a huge face... for one i think this would be cool...

StoneColdStunner
12-11-2003, 04:34 PM
I think Jericho should be a face, he did it in the WCW for a time.
And I think if he would go face he would get ever more fans behind him.
And indeed he should go for the gold Jericho so ****ING Rules. :y:

Corkscrewed
12-11-2003, 04:41 PM
Jericho does rule as a heel, but he's been one for a long time now. A face turn is what is expected, and I'd say something along the lines of what Bad Guy posted sounds about right. Afterwards, the two get into an argument and a mini-fight, starting the feud.

StoneColdStunner
12-11-2003, 04:43 PM
Jericho does rule as a heel, but he's been one for a long time now. A face turn is what is expected, and I'd say something along the lines of what Bad Guy posted sounds about right. Afterwards, the two get into an argument and a mini-fight, starting the feud.

:y:

John la Rock
12-11-2003, 04:55 PM
I think A Jericho face turn would not only freshen up his character but will also make him a superstar with like Austin/Rock type popularity.

I do think he's a great heel but he is so damn stale it is indeed time for a change. :y:

Head
12-11-2003, 05:08 PM
I wouldn't mind it if Jericho turned face tomorrow on Sunday, and stayed like that for a few weeks before turning heel again, revealing it was all a swerve. I think having him do somthing really harsh, like attacking Trish with a chair would revive him as a heel.

Marcyo
02-28-2005, 08:19 PM
Bump.

I wouldn't mind it if Jericho turned face tomorrow on Sunday, and stayed like that for a few weeks before turning heel again, revealing it was all a swerve. I think having him do somthing really harsh, like attacking Trish with a chair would revive him as a heel.

WELL HE DIDNT BUT HE SHOULD HAVE!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Kane Knight
02-28-2005, 08:32 PM
LOL

Aussie Skier
02-28-2005, 09:10 PM

M. Banana
02-28-2005, 09:51 PM
I got called a cock for bringing up an old thread... =\

What Would Kevin Do?
02-28-2005, 10:23 PM
I got called a cock for bringing up an old thread... =\

Cock.

Corkscrewed
02-28-2005, 11:30 PM
The point of this is...?

M. Banana
02-28-2005, 11:50 PM
To confuse us all.. damn you Marcryo!

Funky Fly
03-01-2005, 03:03 AM
DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, EVER, EVER, EVEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, BUMP A THREAD MORE THAN 4 MONTHS OLD.

Even 4 months is pushing it. Failure to comply will result in some short term bannings.