PDA

View Full Version : May 19th(Possible Spoilers)

aaukaratekid20
05-10-2006, 03:21 PM
ok the kane thing

im hearing from wrestling fans at school that May 19th was the day undertaker burned kane and his family back in 96 or 97 or something like that.

does anyone else notice that the voices kane hears in his little episodes kinda sound like the undertaker???

thoughts?

Nervous Ferret
05-10-2006, 03:22 PM
I count 8 May 19th threads

Nervous Ferret
05-10-2006, 03:23 PM
And this has been brought up in every single one

V
05-10-2006, 03:35 PM
Jesus dude, your opinion is not worth a new thread, stick it in with everyone else's opinion in the other may 19th thread

tucsonspeed6
05-10-2006, 03:37 PM
The wrestling fans at school told me you're a homo and need to die.

Steve The Pirate
05-10-2006, 04:09 PM
Jesus dude, your opinion is not worth a new thread, stick it in with everyone else's opinion in the other may 19th threadAye there young boy, a woman from me last port town gave me a message for thee, she is in blissful happiness now that she's rid of ye. She also said she be hatin backseat moderators.

The wrestling fans at school told me you're a homo and need to die.The other sea-faring people at the tavern I frequent be sayin t'same thing bout ye.

Now back on this whole May 19th thing, I am curious ta see what exactly will go down as it be fallin on a Friday. Hopefully he'll be comin to sink Rey's championship reign and then bludgeon t'hell outta JBL the followin Sunday.

FourFifty
05-10-2006, 04:13 PM
Why worry about May 19th? We all should worry about May 16th, when The Prodoucers hit DVD, and pray that this May 19th bullshit doesn't turn Kane into a jobber. Kane is one of my fav wrestlers, so I'm just hoping this doesn't kill him off.

TerranRich
05-10-2006, 04:16 PM
I got an idea for what May 19th means... it MEANS---

ALLALLLELEEYEYAYYAAYALALALELEEYEYEYYAAAALLEEELEEYYAYAAALLEEAYAYAAAAAA....

http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/7351/hassandkane0ww.jpg

DAMN YOU, HASSAN! MAY 19th!!!!

Xero
05-10-2006, 04:22 PM
Nonono Terran, you don't HASSAN a thread like this... You...

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g122/sandman3g/Wrestling/may19.gif

MAY 19TH IT!

TerranRich
05-10-2006, 04:31 PM
LMAO

Kane Knight
05-10-2006, 04:51 PM
It means...

I still remember!

The One
05-10-2006, 04:56 PM
EDIT: Uh...LOOK OVER THERE!

*runs away*

Kane Knight
05-10-2006, 05:12 PM
EDIT: Uh...LOOK OVER THERE!

*runs away*

The One just learned that May 19th is the day I tie him up, bend him over a chair, and do him like Clinton on a fat Jew.

Shadow
05-10-2006, 08:37 PM
IT'S THE DAY I HAVE TO GET MY OIL CHANGED!

Fignuts
05-10-2006, 09:29 PM
Aye there young boy, a woman from me last port town gave me a message for thee, she is in blissful happiness now that she's rid of ye. She also said she be hatin backseat moderators.

The other sea-faring people at the tavern I frequent be sayin t'same thing bout ye.

Now back on this whole May 19th thing, I am curious ta see what exactly will go down as it be fallin on a Friday. Hopefully he'll be comin to sink Rey's championship reign and then bludgeon t'hell outta JBL the followin Sunday.

Best gimmick ever.

McLegend
05-10-2006, 09:30 PM
Yeah I think he is one of the best gimmick posters I have ever seen

TerranRich
05-11-2006, 12:03 AM
Why, cuz he's a pirate? Pfft, it's been done so many times. On another message board I'm a member of, somebody pretends he's a viking and speaks of himself in the 3rd person. Mighty Thor or something. Gimmick posters really need a life. ;) :y:

D Mac
05-11-2006, 12:53 AM
Best gimmick ever.

Arrrrr. The Power could kick his ass.

Nervous Ferret
05-11-2006, 12:57 AM
He reminds me of an old friend :heart:

Steve The Pirate
05-11-2006, 03:58 AM
Why, cuz he's a pirate? Pfft, it's been done so many times. On another message board I'm a member of, somebody pretends he's a viking and speaks of himself in the 3rd person. Mighty Thor or something. Gimmick posters really need a life. ;) :y:Hah hah hah! This "man" is nay right at all. Perhaps I could give up the seafaring life and get a life like t'one ye be livin. Makin jokes on a forum that nary a soul laughs at. Poorly maintain a wrestlin' themes website, and post that winkin emoticon every other post.

Whilst keepin semi-on topic (spam be no good aye?), anyone plan on actually seein this See No Evil movie? Also as dumb as t'storyline is I really am lookin forward to what happens on the SmackDown taping scheduled for the date.

Cuzziebro
05-11-2006, 06:19 AM
I wouldn't mind seeing the movie just to laugh at Kane, the way I laugh at you.

Skippord
05-11-2006, 06:53 AM
Arrrrr. The Power could kick his ass.
ROOOOAAAAAAAAAR SNORT

Ben Rodrigues
05-11-2006, 09:26 AM
Look up "Kane May 19" on google, scroll to the bottom and that might have something to do with the answer.

Impact!
05-11-2006, 09:32 AM
If you mean it's the day they release his movie you're an idiot...

Ben Rodrigues
05-11-2006, 09:38 AM
If you mean it's the day they release his movie you're an idiot...

On May 19, 1998, Kane was revealed to be the result of a furtive union between The Undertaker's mother and Paul Bearer, an employee at the funeral home in Death Valley owned by The Undertaker's parents.

Impact!
05-11-2006, 09:41 AM
Key word was if. Touche you proved me wrong, well done. Have some rep.

Kane Knight
05-11-2006, 09:42 AM
You couldn't have just told us to go to wikipedia?

Impact!
05-11-2006, 09:57 AM
Probably

TerranRich
05-11-2006, 10:55 AM
Hah hah hah! This "man" is nay right at all. Perhaps I could give up the seafaring life and get a life like t'one ye be livin. Makin jokes on a forum that nary a soul laughs at. Poorly maintain a wrestlin' themes website, and post that winkin emoticon every other post.

1. People laugh at my jokes all the time!
2. My themes site is down until I finish version 4.
3. Why am I arguing with a pirate??

;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Kane Knight
05-11-2006, 04:39 PM
Aren't you a pirate, Terran? I mean, we all know that downloading=stealing, so you're stealing simply by making those themes available. Clearly, you wish to be the only pirate on The People's Seven Seas Website, and therefore seek to sink Steve.

Or, it's a homoerotic thing, and you want to bury your treasure with his booty.

TerranRich
05-12-2006, 10:11 AM
I AM a pirate. And I'm callin' you out, Steve! You're not a real pirate! I'M the real pirate around these parts. So let's settle this right here, right now, in this very web browser! Whaddaya say?

wwe2222
05-12-2006, 11:37 AM
this whole may 19th thing reminds me of that simpsons episode where they find the angel bones on that hill and they think its the end of the world. Ends up being the grand opening for some super mall

anandraval
05-12-2006, 12:59 PM
May 19th is the day when Kane's new movie is gonna release

Kane Knight
05-12-2006, 01:18 PM
May 19th is the day when Kane's new movie is gonna release

Did you figure that out all by yourself?

Xero
05-12-2006, 01:24 PM
Did you figure that out all by yourself?
He did it with his fuckjerk powers.

Morgan
05-12-2006, 01:30 PM
Jumping to conclusions about the Mask appearing on the titantron, anyone thinking he's gonna be putting it back on.

And then WWE would forget the last few years happened with his character.

TerranRich
05-12-2006, 01:38 PM
May 19th is the day when I'M gonna release...all over your face.

Xero
05-12-2006, 01:39 PM
We're going back in time.

DX, masked Kane, ECW, Vince back in a regular TV position and wrestling...

I would swear that this was a new version of 1998.

Morgan
05-12-2006, 01:50 PM
That and the threat of an X-pac return. A bit like going back in time, but in a really cheap, shitty way.

FourFifty
05-12-2006, 02:07 PM

It's astounding, time is fleeting
Madness takes its toll
But listen closely, not for very much longer
I've got to keep control

I remember doing the TIme Warp
Drinking those moments when
The blackness would hit me and the void would be calling
Let's do the time warp again...
Let's do the time warp again!

Xero
05-12-2006, 02:20 PM
I would have used the Back to the Future song, but okay...

Kane Knight
05-12-2006, 02:42 PM

DX, masked Kane, ECW, Vince back in a regular TV position and wrestling...

I would swear that this was a new version of 1998.

When Biff stole the DeLorean and went back in time, he altered the timeline such that the Attitude Era sucked ass.

Unfortunately, he blew all his money supporting ECW, and was unable to shoot George McFly or take over Hill Valley.

Kane Knight
05-12-2006, 02:44 PM
Fuck. When I hit reply originalkly, before the fucker kept timing out on me, those posts weren't around.

TerranRich
05-12-2006, 03:38 PM
DAMN that Grays WWE Almanac (1950-2000)!

Xero
05-12-2006, 04:45 PM
When Biff stole the DeLorean and went back in time, he altered the timeline such that the Attitude Era sucked ass.

Unfortunately, he blew all his money supporting ECW, and was unable to shoot George McFly or take over Hill Valley.
That's the alternate reality, though. Biff went back a changed this timeline, but at that moment this one SKEWED off onto a tagent which is our alternate reality.

You see, in that reality, Paul London is the WCW champion, Booker T is the 17 time WWE/WCW (combined) champion and married to Stephanie, and Paul Heyman bought out WWE after the big roid bust of '03.

Ninti the Mad
05-12-2006, 10:12 PM
Does anyone think that Kane will come out on Smackdown that shows on the 19th?

I remember someone saying how he was going to get drafted to Smackdown and win the championship.

Of course, it wouldnt really be a draft if he did show.

The Naitch
05-12-2006, 10:16 PM
I'd watch SD! more often if Kane was the champ over there

It's about time he finally had a good solid run

The One
05-15-2006, 02:38 AM
May 19th was the day that the Kliq did the Curtain Call...

Quick, someone draw up a storyline that ties in DX reforming and Kane freaking out!

Kane Knight
05-15-2006, 08:43 AM
Does anyone think that Kane will come out on Smackdown that shows on the 19th?

No. Nobody. You're the first person to say this. BLOODY GENIUS

tucsonspeed6
05-15-2006, 08:46 AM
Short on time, but here goes:

McMahon gets HBK out into the ring and has the SS beat him down. HHH comes out and fights them all off. McMahon gets on a mic and screams at HHH, "You think you call all the shots around here! Get ready for this! Bring out the secret weapon!" Some stage managers cart out a giant red and black egg as the lights turn red. Kane's voice and the mask appear on the titantron saying the usual "May 19th" stuff HBK and HHH are ready to crap themselves. What could be in the egg that has to do with Kane? They don't want anything to do with it, so they clear the ring as Vince laughs evilly. Suddenly the egg begins to crack. DX begins to back away. The egg bursts open out leaps none other than X-pac, who is greated to thousands of boos.

Newly reformed DX laugh tauntingly at Vince and give him crotch chops. X-pac leaps over the top rope and dives on Vince. As he gets up suddenly Kanes pyro explodes on the ramp. Through the flames stomps a very VERY pissed off red and black Gobbltey Gooker complete with the Kane mask. DX isn't selling any of it. They crotch chop away at the Gooker as he climbs in the ring. Gooker tosses bits of foam shell at them as DX swarms around him.

THey start to climb into the ring again, when Kanes pyro explodes a second time! This time it's the real Kane, and DX DOES sell it this time, scampering from the ring. The announcers want to know who's in the turkey costume. Kane climbs in the ring and faces DX, but suddenly slaps his hand on the Gooker's throat and rips the head off the costume revealing a chubby Pete Rose wearing a Kane mask. DX begins laughing as they know what's going to happen next. They even climb into the ring and taunt Rose. Pete falls to his knees and begs for mercy. Kane isn't having any of it. Pete takes off the mask and offers it to Kane. Kane's face instantly changes. He slowly takes the mask from Rose and puts it on. The crowd goes nuts. Kane slaps his hand around Rose's neck again and lifts him to his feet.

SWERVE!!! Kane lets go of Rose and clotheslines HHH. HBK goes for the Sweet Chin Music, but Rose tackles him before he can take Kane out. Kane grabs X-pac and tosses him to the outside. HBK is giving Rose a beatdown as HHH is up again. Kane gives him a chokeslam. Michaels looks up as Kane is looming over him. He tries to get some offense in, but Kane comes right back with another choke slam.

The voice comes over the PA again. This time it's McMahon's. "It's happening again, Kane. You can't stop it!" McMahon climbs into the ring and offers his hand to Kane. Kane appears to be considering the handshake. Instead, he falls to one knee and bows his head. He's joined the church of McMahonism!!!

McMahon calls out on the mic. "In the bible, Caine offered his own brother as a sacrafice to God! What sacrifice do you offer me, Kane?" Kane rises and quickly grabs the throat of Pete Rose, but turns it into a tombstone piledriver. Kane crosses his arms in a darkness pin. Close the show with McMahon doing his evil smile as JR goes nuts about the new Disciple of McMahonism.

TerranRich
05-15-2006, 10:07 AM
Short on time, but here goes:

McMahon gets HBK out into the ring and has the SS beat him down. HHH comes out and fights them all off. McMahon gets on a mic and screams at HHH, "You think you call all the shots around here! Get ready for this! Bring out the secret weapon!" Some stage managers cart out a giant red and black egg as the lights turn red. Kane's voice and the mask appear on the titantron saying the usual "May 19th" stuff HBK and HHH are ready to crap themselves. What could be in the egg that has to do with Kane? They don't want anything to do with it, so they clear the ring as Vince laughs evilly. Suddenly the egg begins to crack. DX begins to back away. The egg bursts open out leaps none other than X-pac, who is greated to thousands of boos.

Newly reformed DX laugh tauntingly at Vince and give him crotch chops. X-pac leaps over the top rope and dives on Vince. As he gets up suddenly Kanes pyro explodes on the ramp. Through the flames stomps a very VERY pissed off red and black Gobbltey Gooker complete with the Kane mask. DX isn't selling any of it. They crotch chop away at the Gooker as he climbs in the ring. Gooker tosses bits of foam shell at them as DX swarms around him.

THey start to climb into the ring again, when Kanes pyro explodes a second time! This time it's the real Kane, and DX DOES sell it this time, scampering from the ring. The announcers want to know who's in the turkey costume. Kane climbs in the ring and faces DX, but suddenly slaps his hand on the Gooker's throat and rips the head off the costume revealing a chubby Pete Rose wearing a Kane mask. DX begins laughing as they know what's going to happen next. They even climb into the ring and taunt Rose. Pete falls to his knees and begs for mercy. Kane isn't having any of it. Pete takes off the mask and offers it to Kane. Kane's face instantly changes. He slowly takes the mask from Rose and puts it on. The crowd goes nuts. Kane slaps his hand around Rose's neck again and lifts him to his feet.

SWERVE!!! Kane lets go of Rose and clotheslines HHH. HBK goes for the Sweet Chin Music, but Rose tackles him before he can take Kane out. Kane grabs X-pac and tosses him to the outside. HBK is giving Rose a beatdown as HHH is up again. Kane gives him a chokeslam. Michaels looks up as Kane is looming over him. He tries to get some offense in, but Kane comes right back with another choke slam.

The voice comes over the PA again. This time it's McMahon's. "It's happening again, Kane. You can't stop it!" McMahon climbs into the ring and offers his hand to Kane. Kane appears to be considering the handshake. Instead, he falls to one knee and bows his head. He's joined the church of McMahonism!!!

McMahon calls out on the mic. "In the bible, Caine offered his own brother as a sacrafice to God! What sacrifice do you offer me, Kane?" Kane rises and quickly grabs the throat of Pete Rose, but turns it into a tombstone piledriver. Kane crosses his arms in a darkness pin. Close the show with McMahon doing his evil smile as JR goes nuts about the new Disciple of McMahonism.
:eek: That would be awesome.