PDA

View Full Version : I can see ________ Going to Smackdown when they draft.

RP
05-14-2006, 02:47 AM
Chris " Fucking " Jericho.

Imagine that shit for a second. Now let me preferance this by saying i dont know the time table for him to come back since he's off doing other junk, but imagine the WWE , in a effort to get back the intrest it once had in its product, having Jericho getting drafted to Smackdown and eventually starting a fued with JBL for the world title ( Which would be a guaranteed classic, especially on the mic ) and taking the world title from JBL in 2-3 months. Giving Jericho that long awaited 2nd ( or 3rd depending ) title run that everyone would mark the fuck out for.

That would be awesome. JBL/ Jericho fued would be one of the best in 5 years for sure. Atleast from a mic stand point.

RP
05-14-2006, 02:49 AM
Then a heel Angle making a run at the title against Jericho. And eventually Batista would enter the picture. Four top guys at the top like it should be. It would be a great start to returning to form.

Mr. Nerfect
05-14-2006, 03:09 AM
If Chris Jericho would return to the WWE, things would be solved for the WWE. Unfortunately, Jericho is now getting palces outside of the WWE. Unless the WWE offers Jericho millions of dollars, I doubt he will return.

Chris Jericho would be the guaranteed top guy if he did return, though. After putting so many years into the business, you'd think that would mean a lot to Jericho. Here's hoping he'll be back one day.

James Steele
05-14-2006, 03:24 AM
JERICHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:'( WE MISS YOU :'(

Disturbed316
05-14-2006, 03:16 PM
Y2J Jem- November 9, 1994-Chris has a 36 hour long birthday, when he flies from Japan to Mexico City. He leaves Tokyo at 2 pm and arrives in Mexico City at 1 pm...technically arriving 1 hour before he left and extending his birthday an extra 12 hours or so!

Thats how awesome Jericho is :'(

St. Jimmy
05-14-2006, 04:36 PM
I miss Jericho. He's the only person in the last 10 years or so that I say deserves a good clean title run.

Londoner
05-14-2006, 07:18 PM
I can definately see Jericho going to smackdown if he comes back, smackdown desperately needs someone like him.Though knowing their luck, Jericho would probably get injured within the first week...

ClockShot
05-14-2006, 07:45 PM
Jericho would jump start Smackdown ratings in no time. A feud with JBL would be wonderful. I also think he could work something out with Rey Mysterio. But he's not hot on the mic. So yeah, I agree with R.P. on that.:y: The downside is that Vince needs so shell out a significant amout of cash to get him back, so it may take a while.:'(

St. Jimmy
05-15-2006, 05:43 PM
I've said it before, i'll say it again. Jericho is the ONLY person who could make Rey believeable as a champion.

Skippord
05-15-2006, 05:46 PM
But that would be after I hang myself when JBL wins the title again

St. Jimmy
05-15-2006, 05:55 PM
JBL would make a good champion, promo wise. His ring skills are semi-believeable when someone drags a match out of him. I don't see Rey doing that... but I do see Rey believeably jobbing.