PDA

View Full Version : I'm not sure if this is a bad thing or a good thing.

RP
05-15-2006, 03:28 AM
The most intresting fued in WWE in the past year, to me, has been Micki James/ Trish Stratus. I guess thats great for womens wrestling , but for the WWE as a whole. Thats pretty bad.

And when i say intresting, I truely do mean that. I really love that fued. Whichever writer is responsible for that fued, should be in charge of all the writing in WWE.

The One
05-15-2006, 03:32 AM
If only you had looked like half a page down to see this thread... http://tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?t=45805

RP
05-15-2006, 04:04 AM
O

well glad i'm not the only one then. The WrestleMania match was a botch fest, but still better then half the matches on the card.

RP
05-15-2006, 04:06 AM
heh usually i'll make a thread like this to mock other threads, but i was dead serious. I should have scrolled down a bit.

TerranRich
05-15-2006, 10:10 AM
I still don't understand why people consider this a bad thing. We finally get a good women's fued and all people can say is "Oh, well, this is a bad sign for the men's division because blah blah blah." Just enjoy it.

Kane Knight
05-15-2006, 10:55 AM
Because it mans the rest of WWE shit is really sucking ass? And the fact that the matches most viewed as a pissbreak are actually part of a good feud?

TerranRich
05-15-2006, 10:56 AM
But it takes away from the women's divison when you claim that its enjoyability is somehow a bad sign for everything else.

Kane Knight
05-15-2006, 10:59 AM
The women's division takes away from the women's division. Women in a male dominated show fueled by guys who look at chicks as walking racks and nothing more.

Always good to lead with something which will promote the least amount of difference.

RP
05-15-2006, 01:57 PM
The womens division gets a total of 10 minutes a show basically. If you have a 2 hour show and the only good part about that show is the 10 minute focus on the womens division. Its a bad thing. I'm not saying the fued is bad or even the fact that involves women is bad. Cause i think its really great. The fact is that you have so much more oppurtunity to put on great fueds in the mens division yet they cant pull there heads out of there asses to do so. Thats why the womens fued is getting so much attention now. And rightfully so, because these chicks are selling it hardcore like they really care and whoever is writing this fued seems to be putting alot of hard work into it. It sucks you cant get this kind of effort for the other 1 hour and 50 minutes of the show.

TerranRich
05-15-2006, 03:41 PM
Okay, I guess I can see where you're coming from. Makes sense.

happylad
05-15-2006, 05:22 PM
The womens division has never been respectable .. remember when that old man (cant remember his name) held the title :|

TerranRich
05-15-2006, 05:33 PM
Harvey Whippleman? That back in, like 1999, and he was hardly OLD.

LOL, Harvina