PDA

View Full Version : Dream I wanna share

s-hole
05-16-2006, 12:57 PM
Last night I had a really awesome dream

Jbl and Rey Rey were battling for the title and just as Rey was gonna hit Jbl with the 619
Joey: Ow My Gaaaaaddd !!!

Eddie:'( comes outta the ring and smashes Rey Rey with a chair and leads Jbl to the pin hence Jbl is the new World champ

Further on, Eddie says I lied I cheated and Stole DEATH I am back !!!;)

Man I was off the hook but suddenly woke up to realise it as a dream.

I dunno about Benoit but if Eddie was alive yet I believe he would have been the Champ 1 more time brother.

This guy makes me fucking emotional:'(

Miss u Eddie R.I.P and may God shower his blessings over you.

Sadistic
05-16-2006, 01:03 PM
http://www.geocities.com/dancorb2004/IQ.jpg

Flair Wooo
05-16-2006, 02:24 PM
Lmao @ sadistic

Flair Wooo
05-16-2006, 02:25 PM
Also eddie died months ago get over it.

Londoner
05-16-2006, 02:33 PM
And Joey isn't commentating on WWE anymore.

LOL@Sadistic also.And not in the 'he's a complete retard way' either...

Dorkchop
05-16-2006, 02:42 PM
I'm not a huge fan of the green colour theme for TPWW.

Dorkchop
05-16-2006, 02:42 PM
But I like better than blue.

Londoner
05-16-2006, 02:45 PM
I like the red one.

Kane Knight
05-16-2006, 02:56 PM
Last night, I had a dream. a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal." I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia, the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.
I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.
I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.
I have a dream today!
I have a dream that one day, down in Alabama, with its vicious racists, with its governor having his lips dripping with the words of "interposition" and "nullification" -- one day right there in Alabama little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers.
I have a dream today!
I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, and every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight; "and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed and all flesh shall see it together."²
This is our hope, and this is the faith that I go back to the South with.
With this faith, we will be able to hew out of the mountain of despair a stone of hope. With this faith, we will be able to transform the jangling discords of our nation into a beautiful symphony of brotherhood. With this faith, we will be able to work together, to pray together, to struggle together, to go to jail together, to stand up for freedom together, knowing that we will be free one day.
And this will be the day -- this will be the day when all of God's children will be able to sing with new meaning:
My country 'tis of thee, sweet land of liberty, of thee I sing.
Land where my fathers died, land of the Pilgrim's pride.
From every mountainside, let freedom ring!
And if America is to be a great nation, this must become true.

And so let freedom ring from the prodigious hilltops of New Hampshire.
Let freedom ring from the mighty mountains of New York.
Let freedom ring from the heightening Alleghenies of
Pennsylvania.
Let freedom ring from the snow-capped Rockies of Colorado.
Let freedom ring from the curvaceous slopes of California.
But not only that:
Let freedom ring from Stone Mountain of Georgia.
Let freedom ring from Lookout Mountain of Tennessee.
Let freedom ring from every hill and molehill of Mississippi.
From every mountainside, let freedom ring.
And when this happens, when we allow freedom ring, when we let it ring from every village and every hamlet, from every state and every city, we will be able to speed up that day when all of God's children, black men and white men, Jews and Gentiles, Protestants and Catholics, will be able to join hands and sing in the words of the old Negro spiritual:
Free at last! Free at last!
Thank God Almighty, we are free at last!

Kane Knight
05-16-2006, 02:57 PM
(8)Peacemaker, die, peacemaker die, peacemaker die...
I don't know why(8)

ClockShot
05-16-2006, 03:12 PM
That's a good dream Kane Knight.:yes: Too bad I had to wake up to this.

Sadistic
05-16-2006, 04:04 PM
Blue > Green > You > Red

The One
05-16-2006, 04:25 PM
Phhhh, KK, your dream sucks. If we treat everyone like equals and shit like that and don't judge people based on the color of their skin, what will we joke about at our Country Clubs, were rich white tax paying Americans go to get away from the niggers, wetbacks, and chinks? Taking that way from us would be taking away from American culture, so I have to ask you one question; Why do you hate our country?

Kane Knight
05-16-2006, 04:56 PM
Phhhh, KK, your dream sucks. If we treat everyone like equals and shit like that and don't judge people based on the color of their skin, what will we joke about at our Country Clubs, were rich white tax paying Americans go to get away from the niggers, wetbacks, and chinks? Taking that way from us would be taking away from American culture, so I have to ask you one question; Why do you hate our country?

Don't worry. My America still hates fags and women.

It's just the blacks and wetbacks we're protecting. As long as they have a penis and don't like other penises.

St. Jimmy
05-16-2006, 05:27 PM
I had a dream, where at Wrestlemania... Randy Orton cleanly beat Rey Mysterio so Angle could have some time off to recover because his body is turning into absolute shit. Smackdown would have a credable champion, and wouldn't be SANS talent. This dream was called booking... and it's just that, a dream.

KK's dream is still better.

Xero
05-16-2006, 06:37 PM
I had a dream that the Boogeyman said that he hated his gimmick and that he was going to injure himself so he doesn't have to wrestle anymore.

The next week he got injured.

Same thing happened with Nick Dinsmore, except he was still in OVW at the time and said that he'd give his brain to get on the main roster.

The One
05-16-2006, 06:49 PM
I had a dream where D'Lo Brown sucker punched Viscera and then did the Too Cool dance over the dying body of Hulk Hogan...this was of course before Kane showed up and started to WOOOOOOOOO for the sold out Better Chedder Arena in Dudleyville. Then for no reason what so ever Harley Race challenged Mr. Kennedy to a match to crown the new Jabroni World Title. And like all my dreams, it ended when the Iron Sheik did a Shooting Star Press to Balls Mahoney.

Top that dream fuckers!

Flair Wooo
05-16-2006, 07:00 PM
I had a dream that i shouted out .....wait for it.......wait for it

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Londoner
05-16-2006, 07:02 PM
I had a dream where you all stopped having dreams.

The One
05-16-2006, 07:07 PM
No need to do away with dreams as they are a vital activity, I would settle for a future without the need to share them though.

Londoner
05-16-2006, 07:14 PM
That was basically what i was trying to get at, The One.

The One
05-16-2006, 07:15 PM
Then we share the same dream.

My Final Heaven
05-16-2006, 09:13 PM
I had a wrestling dream once. This is really going to be ****ed up so get ready. I'm being serious too, I actually dreamed this shit. I was at a WWE event & they were getting ready for the big match of the night. There's a large pit outside the ring filled with water. JR & King start talking about how this is a "Handicap Watery Grave Match", where apparently you have to send your opponent into the water pit to win. This was back when Edge was in his "Surfer Guy Heel" gimmick with Christian. Edge comes out first & does his poses & you know, acts like Edge. Then, his opponents come out & it was BERT AND ERNIE from Sesame Street (I'm not kidding). The muppets kick the crap out of Edge & send him out of the ring & into the pit, winning the match. Close up of Edge's face puffing up, him gagging & choking. I wake up. That's one of the dreams I will probably remember for the rest of my life. Feel free to tell me what a messed up guy I am for this.

Ministry9006
05-16-2006, 09:20 PM
nah, i've had weirder

Schoenauer
05-16-2006, 10:59 PM
I had a wild dream. It was between Cena and the rest of the WWE for the belt. Basically everyone including main eventers were being squashed. After Cena won, he gave a long speech that went something like this.

"I can't believe I'm still here! Vince McMahon can do what he wants, but I ain't going down without a fight! I fought and fought until I had nothing left. And everytime I see your reaction... I just want to cry because of how much you appreciate this... IT'S STILL REAL TO ME DAMMIT!!"

But by the time he said it was still real to him, the audience laughed their asses off and chanted "You're a mark!" Cena then started crying like a baby because he had realized how much he was bullied in high school. Then the audience chanted "wigger" and he lost it more. And some shilouetted figure then showed up and knocked Cena completely unconcious and won the title. Who was this? None other than Noodle of Gorillaz, the crowd went wild and Noodle just shouted "Reject False Icons!" And the crowd erupted. "Sankyuu and see you soon~! Bye bye!" As Noodle walked off with her track Dare being played, it was a night nobody would forget.

If PEOPLE can't beat Cena, maybe a cartoon band member could.

Kane Knight
05-16-2006, 10:59 PM
I don't remember most of my dreams. Of the ones I remember recently, 3 were about me damaging my new(er) guitar.

Xero
05-16-2006, 11:03 PM
I remember a dream where I beat Bret Hart for the US title with the sharpshooter.

I remember it because I told my friend the next day.

Yeah.

Kane Knight
05-16-2006, 11:58 PM
LOL

Pepsi Man
05-17-2006, 12:59 AM
Damn, it's been a while since I've had a memorable dream involving wrestling.

Schoenauer
05-17-2006, 01:26 AM
I remember a dream where I beat Bret Hart for the US title with the sharpshooter.

I remember it because I told my friend the next day.

Yeah.
You didn't by chance beat him in Montreal at Survivor Series, did you?

Xero
05-17-2006, 10:25 AM
I don't know. But I do know that in my dream I woke up with the US championship on my bed post. So it was like a dream within a dream.

Kane Knight
05-17-2006, 12:42 PM
I don't know. But I do know that in my dream I woke up with the US championship on my bed post. So it was like a dream within a dream.

Did you then go on to build a castle in just one day?

Extreme Angle
05-17-2006, 12:56 PM
i had a dream that i pissed in s-holes face

Xero
05-17-2006, 01:38 PM
Did you then go on to build a castle in just one day?
No, I woke up and had Apple Jacks.

LOL, just kidding, I've always hated Apple Jacks.