PDA

View Full Version : Dixie Chicks

Joey Slugs
05-23-2006, 07:19 PM
Any fans here? Their new album dropped today and I picked it up through iTMS. It's very good. They worked with Rick Rubin for this one.

DaveWadding
05-23-2006, 07:49 PM
The Dixie Chicks have always been awful.

Joey Slugs
05-23-2006, 07:54 PM
kinda like your cubs there fat boy?

(i also love the fact that you are such a HUGE -literally- cubs fan when i doubt you've ever stepped foot in anywhere near Chicago)

Bad Company
05-23-2006, 09:10 PM
I SUPPORT GEORGE W BUSH. DEATH TO THE DIXIE CHICKS.

Bad Company
05-23-2006, 09:11 PM
lol, ignorant fucking rednecks. I love you America.

Kane Knight
05-23-2006, 09:20 PM
Anyone who pisses off Toby Keith gets at least a nod out of me.

But I don't like their music, and pissing off Toby Keith isn't enough to really spin things.

El Vaquero de Infierno
05-24-2006, 01:35 PM
Their Home album is pretty, "darn" good. I might pick up the new album, but the fact that it has Rick Rubin producing it kind of puts me off.

The Outlaw
05-24-2006, 09:06 PM
kinda like your cubs there fat boy?

(i also love the fact that you are such a HUGE -literally- cubs fan when i doubt you've ever stepped foot in anywhere near Chicago)

Yeah, that has a lot to do with the Dixie Chicks.

They are just "alright" to me. :-\

darkpower
05-25-2006, 06:12 AM
Many country stations STILL don't want to play them because of a few people that STILL hold a grudge about "the incident". I dunno why, the songs do kick ass.

Maybe London is to the Dixie Chick ex-fans as Montreal is to WWE fans (only Canadian?).

As in, something that, fuck all, no one can just GET OVER already.

Kane Knight
05-25-2006, 10:55 AM
Many country stations STILL don't want to play them because of a few people that STILL hold a grudge about "the incident". I dunno why, the songs do kick ass.

Maybe London is to the Dixie Chick ex-fans as Montreal is to WWE fans (only Canadian?).

As in, something that, fuck all, no one can just GET OVER already.

It's funny, because approval of the PResident is at a major low even in red states, but people can't get over the fact that the Dixie Chicks said something bad about the President.

BTW, I heard the single on WRSI this morning. It was pretty good. I've never much been a fan, but that was a decent song. I don't know the name or lyrics, just the music was decent. I was only half awake when I heard it (I think I'm fucking sick).

Kane Knight
05-25-2006, 11:01 AM
I guess the new album's pretty political.

DaveWadding
05-25-2006, 11:11 PM
CAUSE EARL HAD TO DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE