PDA

View Full Version : Rectal.....I commend your efforts

94 SVT Cobra
05-25-2006, 01:14 AM
Rectal, i said it before in a PM fromt he second you started knowing EXACTLY what you were up too but...man...GREAT FUCKING JOB. You define the exact points i was making about the forum when i first came around but since ive been told "IF you have under 1000 posts, your opinion means shit to us" Ive realized if ANYONE is to point out the over reacting that happens in this forum (which i have done, but only provoked), it was to be someone of credibility and a "higher post count".

Thank you for reminding all the people on this board that it is just that...a post it board on the net and meant to be taken as just that....not some place were internet tough guys and snide remarking fuckers that no one even find funny any moreshould post.

Now, onto my closing of this thread...and the DISTURBING amount of neg rep....god be with you

The One
05-25-2006, 01:51 AM
How did he prove your point? He has become a complete tard and is annoying everyone...his post count doesn't matter, he is quickly becoming an ass.

94 SVT Cobra
05-25-2006, 02:31 AM
How did he prove your point? He has become a complete tard and is annoying everyone...his post count doesn't matter, he is quickly becoming an ass.

He proved my point that people (myself included) need to CHILL THE FUCK OUT on this forum. Everyones so fucking uptight with hairs up there ass about how this period doesnt fit or he ended his sentence with a proposition or something fucking corny like that when there anger rants wont work....not that they ever truly do to begin with. I mean really, are all of you THIS cynical in real life? Are you all so quick to open your mouth with snide remarks if the person is in front of you and genrally bigger then you?

Mr. Aristocrat
05-25-2006, 03:05 AM
Do you know what really says relaxed and not making a big deal of unimportant things? Saying, "CHILL THE FUCK OUT." Seriously, between that and having "Davewadding,still a bitch" under your name, you are the last person who should be trying to tell anyone how they take things too seriously. Besides, is it so hard to type in basic standard english? That's really the only thing I have noticed people make a big deal out of. So what if the standard here is typing like you completed the 3rd grade? shit u iz rite! omg ppl need 2 CHILL THE FUCK OUT!

No wonder no one here seems to likes you.

94 SVT Cobra
05-25-2006, 03:10 AM
Do you know what really says relaxed and not making a big deal of unimportant things? Saying, "CHILL THE FUCK OUT." Seriously, between that and having "Davewadding,still a bitch" under your name, you are the last person who should be trying to tell anyone how they take things too seriously. Besides, is it so hard to type in basic standard english? That's really the only thing I have noticed people make a big deal out of. So what if the standard here is typing like you completed the 3rd grade? shit u iz rite! omg ppl need 2 CHILL THE FUCK OUT!

No wonder no one here seems to likes you.

Amisdt your weak come back...i did realize something....ive been meaning to chage my title...totally forgot. and yes people do need to CHILL THE FUCK OUT...i wrote it in caps beacuse its was the point i was stressing...not to fufill your "e-emotion" notions that i was yelling.

Mr. Aristocrat
05-25-2006, 03:18 AM
A come back? What exactly do you think I was coming back against? I find it odd that you have a name based off some car, and yet based on your typing skills I would say you are 13 maybe 14 tops. Dude, why don't you take some of your own advice and chill out.

Funky Fly
05-25-2006, 03:33 AM
RP is great and all, but I've had enough of this shit.

94, why do bother posting here if you don't like it? Either quit your bitching or I'm banning you.

As for RP, I've already asked for a stop to this shit nicely, because he is the goods in casual, but if I see any more spam threads for anyone, there will be no warnings, just bannings.

FUCK