PDA

View Full Version : Anyone hear about this?

OverTaker
05-29-2006, 04:14 AM
Sorry if you've already talked about this, but I came across this.

We're Stunned! Professional Wrestlers Sued for Sexual Harassment by Flight Attendants! - Apparently some of the biggest names in the WWE--Ric "The Nature Boy" Flair, Scott "The Diamond Stud" Hall and Dustin "Goldust" Runnels--did more than ask for refills on their coffee during the flight. According to a lawsuit filed by two flight attendants for Phoenix-based SportsJet--Taralyn Cappellano and Heidi Doyle--on their May 5, 2002 flight, Mr. Flair spent the entire trip back from Europe wearing only a jeweled cape and was seen "spinning" his penis around. Meanwhile, Mr. Hall asked a flight attendant to "suck his d*ck" and licked the face of another attendant. By comparison Mr. Runnels was well behaved, having only grabbed one attendant and telling her "you and me are gonna f*ck.". But the best allegation is at the end: they allege that when they "walked down the aircraft aisles, other wrestlers whose names are unknown at this time, repeatedly grabbed their rear ends and breasts, and GAVE THEM NEEDLES TO DISPOSE OF." Diabetics, maybe?

I know it's old news but it can be brought up again.

Blitz
05-29-2006, 04:17 AM
But........why?

Cooler Tom Schuler
05-29-2006, 04:23 AM
Indeed. Brought up again for what? The plane ride from Hell was beat to death when it happened. There's no life left in it.

Rob
05-29-2006, 08:05 AM
:lol: Scott "The Diamond Studd" Hall

KingofOldSchool
05-29-2006, 09:11 AM
Mr. Flair spent the entire trip back from Europe wearing only a jeweled cape and was seen "spinning" his penis around.

:rofl:

Hey now if Flair ever wins the World Title again, I know what his spinner belt could be.

the wwe champion
05-29-2006, 09:52 AM

Hey now if Flair ever wins the World Title again, I know what his spinner belt could be.

:lol:

JH
05-29-2006, 10:37 AM

LMAO
rep to you man

Xero
05-29-2006, 11:36 AM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

OverTaker
05-29-2006, 03:25 PM

Then he can join DX and say "Suck IT, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Cooler Tom Schuler
05-29-2006, 05:47 PM
Then he can join DX and say "Suck IT, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

And then, suddenly, without warning, the joke collapsed to the floor and died.

Xero
05-29-2006, 05:48 PM
I think Tanked is going to live up to his name.