PDA

View Full Version : Kane (Not related to the current May 19th Angle)

Kane Knight
05-30-2006, 02:44 PM
You know, it occurred to me how depressing the Unmasked Kane shtick is. Not because the character's bad, but I ws always wondering. When Kane first entered, he was almost completely covered. This was because his skin was so damaged he could only enter under those red lights and shit.

Of course, this was forgotten, and many moons later, they redesigned his costume. He started showing more and more of his body, and even his mask had started to shrink. Kane was showing more Skin.

I always wanted to see how far they'd go with that. I imagined the scene in No Mercy you get when you run Kane through the Women's Championsip mode. You know, Kane in a bikini? Basically something like that, only made of the same vinyl or whatever his top was made of. Just a tiny thong, a strip of material for a top, and a mask.

I consider this one of the great lost opportunities for WWE.

Skippord
05-30-2006, 02:46 PM
Kane is getting the male stripper gimmick

Stickman
05-30-2006, 02:48 PM
Are you a fan of brokeback mountain or something?

Kane Knight
05-30-2006, 02:51 PM
Kane is getting the male stripper gimmick

*A pole descends into the middle of the Ring, and Kane dances around it to shoot off his pyro*

JR: BAH GAWD! HELLFIRE AND G-STRINGS! THOSE BUNS AIN'T MADE FOR HAMBURGERS, FOLKS!

Kane Knight
05-30-2006, 02:52 PM
Are you a fan of brokeback mountain or something?

Never seen it. Though now I want to see Kane shout "I WISH I KNEW HOW TO QUIT YOU!" At the Undertaker.

Seriously though, it doesn't take a fag to appreciate the absurdity of Kane in a thong. Big, Bad, evil motherfucker in a skimpy little "kane" thong?

Skippord
05-30-2006, 02:52 PM
JR:Bah Gawd that would taste good with Barbecue Sauce :naughty:

Kane Knight
05-30-2006, 02:56 PM

King: Hey JR, got a dollar?

RVDmark
05-30-2006, 05:15 PM

LOL

*A pole descends into the middle of the Ring, and Kane dances around it to shoot off his pyro*

JR: BAH GAWD! HELLFIRE AND G-STRINGS! THOSE BUNS AIN'T MADE FOR HAMBURGERS, FOLKS!

LOL

King: Hey JR, got a dollar?

LOL

Rep to both of you

Shadow
05-31-2006, 12:04 AM
Kane Knight.....anyone ever tell you you're a fag?

OverTaker
05-31-2006, 01:16 AM
Jim Ross:Oh mow gowd! Did you see that king?! Masked Kane just gave Unmasked Kane A tremendous Tombstone!

*BOOM* *Kanes old music plays*

5 other masked Kanes walk up and enter the ring. They all pick up unmasked Kane and carry him to the stage and throw him in a fire pit, sorta like Gangrels, leaving everyone speachless...

Kane Knight
05-31-2006, 10:10 AM
Kane Knight.....anyone ever tell you you're a fag?

Your mom, but apparently she's a fag hag. ;)

Shadow
05-31-2006, 01:57 PM
Hey...my mom's been dead for the past 20 years. How dare you ruin her reputation?

Kane Knight
05-31-2006, 03:18 PM
Jim Ross:Oh mow gowd! Did you see that king?! Masked Kane just gave Unmasked Kane A tremendous Tombstone!

*BOOM* *Kanes old music plays*

5 other masked Kanes walk up and enter the ring. They all pick up unmasked Kane and carry him to the stage and throw him in a fire pit, sorta like Gangrels, leaving everyone speachless...

Wow. There are like three threads on the events of Monday Night Raw, and you have to choose the one thread that says "NOT related to."

That's some powerful stupid there, son...

Kane Knight
05-31-2006, 03:19 PM
Hey...my mom's been dead for the past 20 years. How dare you ruin her reputation?

That explains why she was laying so still.