PDA

View Full Version : Post here and I'll tell you which "Post here and I'll tell you" thread you are

loopydate
06-01-2006, 07:50 PM
No, I won't. Let's talk about wrestling stuff in here.

UmbrellaCorporation
06-01-2006, 07:53 PM
Lame joke: Why does Chris Benoit like wheelchairs?

Give up?

Because they've got 4WHEELS. :shifty:

Skippord
06-01-2006, 07:55 PM
Why doesnt Owen Hart Wrestle anymore

Give UP

Because He Is Dead :rofl:

James Steele
06-01-2006, 08:02 PM
Die.

UmbrellaCorporation
06-01-2006, 08:03 PM
Check this out.

This my friends is the Book of Khali, this topic preaches the greatness, the GLORY of the GREAT KHALI! Our Wrestling Messiah.

In the beginning..

The day the Messiah first smote, he killed a heathen with a mighty blow. To this day his followers scream HE KILLED A GUY! to honor this pivitol moment in the life of our Messiah.

The Emergence

In one of the months of the season of Spring, Marcus of Henry fought the dark lord, the Undertaker, in a wrestling match of epic proportions! As Undertaker defeated Marcus, Great Khali and his first follower, Daivari the AYLIEAYLIE! marched to the ring. The Dark Lord left his foul work behind him to face the glory of our Messiah. Khali stared....then he smote Undertaker with a mighty blow to the head!

In The Mean Time

UNNATUKER!!!!-The Great Khali

The Great Khali and Daivari marched to the ring to announce their mission. Daivari translated for the messiah because our feeble ears cannot understand the glory he speaks. Our Messiah went on to destroy many false gods and messiahs such as Nunzio of Italia and Super Crazy.

David vs Golaith: Redux

Our Holy Father, JBL, in his campiagn against the demon Rey Mysterio, called upon Daivari to have Khali face down the demon who claimed the Holy Grail for his own under the false pretence of fighting for Saint Edaurdo of El Paso. The Messiah destroyed the little demon swiftly after a pathetic offence.

Judgement Day

Our GLORIOUS Messiah, The Great Khali, battled the Dark Lord once again. Khali could barely hold his own, but he soon destroyed the undead. Many had defeated him before, but Khali did it completely, there was no Chair of Death, no Fingerpoint of DOOM!. Only a kick....a deathly kick.

The Future

The Wrestling Messiah has defeated two of the greatest demons, Undertaker and Rey Mysterio. Time only dictates when the Great Khali will destroy another opponate to take a title. Maybe he will even face the Wrestling God and American Hero, John Bradshaw Layfield.

May Khali Shine On Your Day. Praise Khali.

Kane Knight
06-01-2006, 08:06 PM
How many Arab wrestlers does it take to screw in a lightbulb.

Just one, but ALEYAAAALEYALEYA...

Dammit, Hassan!