PDA

View Full Version : OH MY GAAAAAADDDD, IT'S E.T !!!

SammyG
06-02-2006, 06:00 PM
Sci-Fi Channel network officials are pushing hard for a science fiction angle of some sort to take place on the new ECW show. More specifically, they want "aliens" to appear on the show. One of the reasons network officials are pushing for a Sci-Fi angle is to appease the Sci-Fi fans who are outraged that wrestling programming is taking place on the channel.

From LOP. Has 2 more sources under the story though.
sources: Wrestling Observer Newsletter, PWInsider.com

:rofl: :rofl:If this shit is true.

RVDmark
06-02-2006, 06:04 PM
They're only Sci-Fi Geeks.

Fuck 'em

Blitz
06-02-2006, 06:06 PM
Since this is from LOP. I'll take it with a grain of salt, but if it's true.... :nono: :foc:

Disturbed316
06-02-2006, 06:07 PM
They could bring in the Yeti, Robocop or Giant Gonzales.

Blitz
06-02-2006, 06:11 PM
You mean the Ye-tai.

Pronunciation is key.

Arnold HamNegger
06-02-2006, 06:33 PM
Just bring back Perry Saturn and tag him with Joey Mercury. They could even be managed by Val "Venus". :shifty:

Corkscrewed
06-02-2006, 06:54 PM
:rofl:

Seriously, :rofl: :rofl:

Corkscrewed
06-02-2006, 06:55 PM
And yeah, they're a couple of years behind the times. The only thing that would work for both sides in this case would be HARDCORE.... anal probing!!! :shifty: :shifty:

St. Jimmy
06-02-2006, 06:55 PM
ETDUB ETDUB!

Schoenauer
06-02-2006, 07:07 PM
I KNEW it. I told you all, there'd be things like phasers in the new ECW.

Mr. Aristocrat
06-02-2006, 07:16 PM
Just bring in Michael Jackson as a manager...he's an alien, he does anal probing, and he is the only person who could make Sci-Fi nerd feel good about themselves.

Arnold HamNegger
06-02-2006, 07:25 PM
And yeah, they're a couple of years behind the times. The only thing that would work for both sides in this case would be HARDCORE.... anal probing!!! :shifty: :shifty:

Anal probing? No problem. Saturn would just use:

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f146/ShotzCA/moppy1.jpg

Volare
06-02-2006, 07:50 PM
for the love of god...

anyways, IF there were aliens in ECW think of a bad ass finisher besides a laser.

Arnold HamNegger
06-02-2006, 08:05 PM
for the love of god...

anyways, IF there were aliens in ECW think of a bad ass finisher besides a laser.

They could shoot out some red mist in the face of their opponent and shortly after an alien would rip out of their stomach.

That or have Alf eat their cat. :shifty:

Gertner
06-02-2006, 08:41 PM
what about Sam Cassel making an appearence?

SammyG
06-02-2006, 08:42 PM
OH MY GAAAAAD!! CLIP SHOW!

Londoner
06-02-2006, 09:47 PM
Hahahahahahahaha, WWE left themselves open for this one. Maybe this is Heyman's 'new vision' for ECW?:D

Mr. Nerfect
06-03-2006, 02:18 AM
If they do have to include sci-fi in the new ECW, I would just have an "alien" tag team debut, and have them used to mock the WWE's idea of sports entertainment. Have Joey Styles go off describing the climate on their home world and how it has conditioned them for wrestling. It would be comedy gold if done right.

Then when the time is right, a new heel tag team debuts and shows footage of how their race destroyed the home planet of the face tag team. The original aliens are upset, feud ensues. I would mark out if the face tag team revealed a secret power that no one knew they had. They fuse into an unstoppable singles wrestler which can take down the heel tag team in a Handicap Match easily.

Xerzes
06-03-2006, 02:25 AM
They'd turn into a hoss?

PullMyFinger
06-03-2006, 02:32 AM
Just make the setting into an outerspace type thing.

ECW - Outerspace Wrestling....TO THE EXTREMEEEEEEEEEEE!

Skippord
06-03-2006, 03:00 AM
Wow there is yet ANOTHER reason to hate Sci Fi Geeks

DaveWadding
06-03-2006, 03:42 AM
If they do have to include sci-fi in the new ECW, I would just have an "alien" tag team debut, and have them used to mock the WWE's idea of sports entertainment. Have Joey Styles go off describing the climate on their home world and how it has conditioned them for wrestling. It would be comedy gold if done right.

Then when the time is right, a new heel tag team debuts and shows footage of how their race destroyed the home planet of the face tag team. The original aliens are upset, feud ensues. I would mark out if the face tag team revealed a secret power that no one knew they had. They fuse into an unstoppable singles wrestler which can take down the heel tag team in a Handicap Match easily.

Only if the face tag team is really the Bashams, since they are basically the same guy anyways.

Dorkchop
06-03-2006, 04:01 AM
Lame

Dorkchop
06-03-2006, 04:12 AM
There bette rbe some sort of anal probing coming from that that doesn't involve JBL.

Corkscrewed
06-03-2006, 04:55 AM
Wait! Wait! Wait!

I've got the answer that will solve everyone's problems. Why didn't I think of this before, especially since it's been done before???

http://img358.imageshack.us/img358/2514/slim016oq.jpg

EXTREME Jedi Wrestling!!!!!!

And if they want to gear towards the fantasy geeks a bit, they could do Dungeons and Dragons Wrestling as well.

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/8312/slimwithsword2is.jpg

:D

Dorkchop
06-03-2006, 11:06 AM
I love Booker T.

rob11
06-03-2006, 03:54 PM
You know what, if Heyman controls the script with the Aliens, I bet he could turn it into gold somehow. I trust Heyman!

Kane Knight
06-03-2006, 04:50 PM
Sci-Fi Channel network officials are pushing hard for a science fiction angle of some sort to take place on the new ECW show. More specifically, they want "aliens" to appear on the show. One of the reasons network officials are pushing for a Sci-Fi angle is to appease the Sci-Fi fans who are outraged that wrestling programming is taking place on the channel.

From LOP. Has 2 more sources under the story though.
sources: Wrestling Observer Newsletter, PWInsider.com

:rofl: :rofl:If this shit is true.

Okay, seriously. Stop posting from these guys. The last dozen times they've claimed something was originally from WO or PWI, 90% of them were false.

Kane Knight
06-03-2006, 04:54 PM
Wait! Wait! Wait!

I've got the answer that will solve everyone's problems. Why didn't I think of this before, especially since it's been done before???

http://img358.imageshack.us/img358/2514/slim016oq.jpg

EXTREME Jedi Wrestling!!!!!!

And if they want to gear towards the fantasy geeks a bit, they could do Dungeons and Dragons Wrestling as well.

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/8312/slimwithsword2is.jpg

:D

A black Jedi?

A nigger in Fantasy?

Though it'd be hilarious to to see Booker the Barbarian.

"My Rage gives me a +2 bonus to attack...SUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Xerzes
06-04-2006, 02:24 AM
Wait, I know!
http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/t/tt2000/01.jpg

Volare
06-04-2006, 07:22 AM
god damn why is that pic here lol

Impact!
06-04-2006, 08:47 AM
They'll probably make Mordaicai's heel group (that's rumoured to be brought in) a D&D Stable.

That or someone will redo Cena's UFO/Alien intro.

Pepsi Man
06-04-2006, 10:46 AM
They should heavily promote "aliens" for a few weeks, then have Juvi, Psychosis, Super Crazy, and some other random Mexicans come in.

Kane Knight
06-04-2006, 10:52 AM
They should heavily promote "aliens" for a few weeks, then have Juvi, Psychosis, Super Crazy, and some other random Mexicans come in.

"no, not that kind of aliens, esse. We just jumped the border! in my Ford Galaxy!"

Schoenauer
06-04-2006, 10:53 AM
I've got some character ideas for this new ECW, see here.

Sabu can be an undead, decaying zombie who feeds on his opponent's flesh when he wins.

C.M. Punk can be a scientist creating innovative ways to wrestle, as well as innovative weapons, such as phasers and light sabers.

Terry Funk can be a soldier from the future out to save ECW from the evil Sandman.

Rhino can be the result of fusing human DNA with Rhinocerous DNA.

When RVD gets high, he gets amazing super strength and is invincible.

Balls Mahoney is an alien from another world, out to kill Tommy Dreamer, who will singlehandedly save the world from evil.

Gertner
06-04-2006, 12:16 PM
hmmmm this could actually work..

At the start of the show they could have an annoucement that the Sci-Fi network would only allow ECW to go on air if they had someone monitoring the company....cue Cyrus. Cyrus could then go on a promo saying that with the movies "Alien(s), War of the Worlds", and "ET" becoming such blockbuster hits, the network realizes that "Aliens=ratings" and therefore he introduces an Alien tag team. Don't have them win matches but it could definitley resurrect a personal fav angle

Blitz
06-04-2006, 02:18 PM
Too bad Cyrus'll never come back. He's the man :'(

D Mac
06-04-2006, 02:30 PM
I'm telling you! Spock vs Kirk 2!

Volare
06-04-2006, 05:47 PM
as in Stairway to Hell Match??

Mister Sinister
06-04-2006, 07:49 PM
as in Stairway to Hell Match??

No of course not, A hitchhiker's guide to the Galaxy match.

Kane Knight
06-04-2006, 07:51 PM
No of course not, A hitchhiker's guide to the Galaxy match.

OH MY GAAAAAAAAAAD, HE'S TURNING INTO A PENGUIN! THE REF IS CALLING FOR THE BELL!

UmbrellaCorporation
06-04-2006, 08:30 PM
I'm calling it now.

The hand that Mark Henry/Mae Young gave birth to would have been a growing mass of life, brought on by alien abduction/probing in years past. Cue to a few years in the future, and the alien father comes to Earth to find his son.

Feud of the century right there. Mark Henry VERSUS the Predator.

Kane Knight
06-04-2006, 08:36 PM
He's gonna fight himself?

Pepsi Man
06-04-2006, 10:28 PM
He's gonna fight himself?
Similar to Kane vs. Kane. Some big, fat black guy will come down to the ring dressed in an outfit featuring a Hershey bar.

UmbrellaCorporation
06-04-2006, 10:35 PM
Exactly. Merchandise, ratings, negative publicity, you name it. It goes up whatever way you want to look at it.

Kane Knight
06-04-2006, 10:35 PM
Similar to Kane vs. Kane. Some big, fat black guy will come down to the ring dressed in an outfit featuring a Hershey bar.

He couldn't be sloppier or worse looking than Henry, so he's going to be the competent one?

Pepsi Man
06-04-2006, 10:43 PM
He couldn't be sloppier or worse looking than Henry, so he's going to be the competent one?
Yup, that'll be the twist. Can't have it EXACTLY like Kane vs. Kane.

Fox
06-05-2006, 12:12 AM
VINCE: Okay Paul, Tommy, I just got off the phone with the network heads at Sci-Fi. They're ready to begin airing ECW programming later this month, but they want more science fiction related angles than you would usually see on a wrestling program.

HEYMAN: Like what?

VINCE: Just put together an alien tag team or something. Maybe use Mark Henry.

DREAMER: ...Vince, this is Extreme Championship Wrestling. If we tried to use an alien tag team we'd be alienating ourselves from the true ECW fans. Mark Henry alone would do that.

VINCE: I don't give a crap! As long as ECW is alive for at least 2 months we'll make a huge profit; I don't care what the fans think of it. It'll be just like the XFL.

DREAMER: Vince, didn't XFL...

HEYMAN: Shut up, Tommy. Look, Vince, the best we can do is have a zombie angle where Al Wilson, Katie Vick, and Paul Bearer come back to terrorize some ECW divas. That's the best I can come up with.

VINCE: That's perfect! Throw Eddie Guerrero into the group of zombies too. And Owen while you're at it.

HEYMAN: Sure Vince. Anything you say.

DREAMER: Grmbl... full booking power my ass...

D Mac
06-05-2006, 05:51 AM
They will probably show that Star Trek: Voyager episode with The Rock vs Seven of Nine.

D Mac
06-05-2006, 05:56 AM
http://www.bigmeathammer.com/Mission%20Briefing6_files/tsunkatse.jpg

Corkscrewed
06-05-2006, 11:59 AM
:lol: @ this thread

Xero
06-05-2006, 07:49 PM
Boogeyman is going to ECW, mark my words.