PDA

View Full Version : Watching Smackdown (possible spoilers)

Volare
06-02-2006, 08:18 PM
ok just watched angle vs rey. Heyman mentioned Sabu vs Rey for the WHC.

now he said 1 if not 2 will go to ECW and if so, will become the ECW title.

NOW with that in mind if he is going to turn 1 into the ECW title, don't you think that would be the WHC because of the fact that the WWE is represented by the WWE title, setting the rumors true that RVD will lose??

Team Sheep
06-02-2006, 09:33 PM
IT'S STILL REAL TO ME DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, just because he said it, doesn't mean one will definetely change hands.

Ben Rodrigues
06-02-2006, 09:41 PM
IT'S STILL REAL TO ME DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, just because he said it, doesn't mean one will definetely change hands.

But he's Paul Heyman AKA. God. Surely he would never tell a lie!

the wwe champion
06-02-2006, 09:55 PM

:y: :y: :y:

Mr. Nerfect
06-03-2006, 02:14 AM
I think it would be best if both titles went to ECW, but Sabu wins the World Heavyweight Championship first. The World Heavyweight Title's history is added on top of the ECW Title's history. So Rhino's reign was succeeded by Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Goldberg, Chris Benoit, Randy Orton, Batista, Kurt Angle and Rey Mysterio. It adds some star power to the ECW Title's legacy.

This makes it a little more surprising when RVD wins the WWE Title. He can then take a piss on it or something, maybe just blowing it up or having it melted down into a crack-pipe. Either way, Edge is announced the new WWE Champion, as he is #1 Contender, which pisses John Cena off, they collide at Vengeance, Cena wins the belt back only to lose it to Booker T. Wishful thinking, but that's how I would do things if I were running the show.

V
06-03-2006, 09:31 AM
if they are making ecw, and one of the titles is going there this is the perfect opportunity to end the brand split

too bad it'll never happen

loopydate
06-03-2006, 07:43 PM
Yes, it breaks my heart that Mark Henry will never get his chance to cripple Shelton Benjamin and Carlito.

St. Jimmy
06-03-2006, 07:56 PM
I think it would be best if both titles went to ECW, but Sabu wins the World Heavyweight Championship first. The World Heavyweight Title's history is added on top of the ECW Title's history. So Rhino's reign was succeeded by Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Goldberg, Chris Benoit, Randy Orton, Batista, Kurt Angle and Rey Mysterio. It adds some star power to the ECW Title's legacy.

This makes it a little more surprising when RVD wins the WWE Title. He can then take a piss on it or something, maybe just blowing it up or having it melted down into a crack-pipe. Either way, Edge is announced the new WWE Champion, as he is #1 Contender, which pisses John Cena off, they collide at Vengeance, Cena wins the belt back only to lose it to Booker T. Wishful thinking, but that's how I would do things if I were running the show.

God, you do want to get a Strap on King Booker, don't you?

... that sounded a bit racist. :love:

Hired Hitman
06-04-2006, 09:01 AM
*insert Former ECW Wrestler joking about bad cheques*

6to1
06-04-2006, 09:35 AM
i was more intrested when paul said angle would take on all comers from 4 sided 6 sided or 8 sided rings, so i guess thats who rhino faces when he comes over unless tna is going to loss another wrestler sooner.

Londoner
06-04-2006, 10:47 AM
if they are making ecw, and one of the titles is going there this is the perfect opportunity to end the brand split

too bad it'll never happen

Who's to say it will never happen? Sabu winning the WHC and RVD losing seem likely to happen, and if WWE loses the WHC, it would be a good excuse to end the brand split, and notice how many wrestlers Smackdown is losing. The brand split isn't doing any good right now.

6to1
06-04-2006, 11:01 AM
yea i have tickets to a smackdown houseshow on june 26 the matches look sad the main event is a 3 way cagematch with ray, mark henry and booker. when does upn end and cw begin i say when upn goes off the air so does smack down.

Innovator
06-04-2006, 11:57 AM
Smackdown was picked up by CW, no dice

6to1
06-04-2006, 02:08 PM
well it is not writen in stone some hack said cw would keep smackdown, but untill after the move hapens we will not know. an the moves vince is making to kill smackdown.

loopydate
06-04-2006, 03:40 PM
The networks announced their fall schedules in late May.

SmackDown is the entirety of CW's Friday night primetime lineup.

You are an idiot.

loopydate
06-04-2006, 03:49 PM
Lest I be accused of making this up by someone who doesn't know any better, this is the official fall schedule for the CW Network, according to CW.

SUNDAY
7:00-7:30 - Everybody Hates Chris
7:30-8:00 - All Of Us
8:00-8:30 - Girlfriends
8:30-9:00 - The Game
9:00-10:00 - America's Next Top Model (encore of the Wed. broadcasts)

MONDAY
8:00-9:00 - 7th Heaven
9:00-10:00 - Runaway

TUESDAY
8:00-9:00 - Gilmore Girls
9:00-10:00 - Veronica Mars

WEDNESDAY
8:00-9:00 - America's Next Top Model
9:00-10:00 - One Tree Hill

THURSDAY
8:00-9:00 - Smallville
9:00-10:00 - Supernatural

FRIDAY
8:00-10:00 Friday Night SmackDown!

SATURDAY
Local Programming

-----------------

Since they're already selling advertising based on this lineup, SmackDown is 100% absolutely positively no-doubt-about-it going to be on the CW in the fall.

Unless of course, you were calling the network itself "some hack."

Corkscrewed
06-04-2006, 04:59 PM
Neither is gonna happen, guys.

And last I checked of the fall schedule, Smackdown was on CW on Friday nights from 8-10, as usual.

Corkscrewed
06-04-2006, 05:00 PM
Ok, that's what happens when I start to reply an hour ago and the forums screw up.

The Naitch
06-04-2006, 05:29 PM
good job Cork

Volare
06-04-2006, 05:29 PM
my fav 2 words shit happens.... except in the WWE's concern for jobbers, "Shit On"

because the WWE can be assholes :) thnx for your time!!

The Naitch
06-04-2006, 05:43 PM
its a huge swerve. Heyman will take over the 'CW' network and get the 'E' out of WWE and put the 'E' in front of 'CW' to call it the 'ECW' network

One Tree Hill will be put the EXTREME and the pandas will give Vince what was rightfully his and Vince will bring back the 'WWF'

Sylvyn Grenier is also be the new host of America's Next Top Model

Rammsteinmad
06-04-2006, 06:54 PM
What worries me is that Cena has won an I Quit Match, Elimination Chambers, Triple Threat Matches, Handicap Matches, and beaten basically everyone including Angle, Jericho, Michaels, Triple H and Edge... No matter how bad the situation looks Cena has always come out on top.

Do you honestly think they'd let RVD casually walk in and beat him?

Kane Knight
06-04-2006, 07:55 PM
i was more intrested when paul said angle would take on all comers from 4 sided 6 sided or 8 sided rings, so i guess thats who rhino faces when he comes over unless tna is going to loss another wrestler sooner.

Yeah, that was very interesting. But 8 sides could be a UFC fighter (Or any MMA), so maybe not. It'd be brilliant if they could get some crossover appeal with MMA.

Kane Knight
06-04-2006, 07:58 PM
its a huge swerve. Heyman will take over the 'CW' network and get the 'E' out of WWE and put the 'E' in front of 'CW' to call it the 'ECW' network

One Tree Hill will be put the EXTREME and the pandas will give Vince what was rightfully his and Vince will bring back the 'WWF'

Sylvyn Grenier is also be the new host of America's Next Top Model

Not to mention the Spirit Squad will be the judges for American Idol.

...What? Not on the same network? Huh?

Kane Knight
06-04-2006, 08:00 PM
What worries me is that Cena has won an I Quit Match, Elimination Chambers, Triple Threat Matches, Handicap Matches, and beaten basically everyone including Angle, Jericho, Michaels, Triple H and Edge... No matter how bad the situation looks Cena has always come out on top.

Yes. And more for the reasons you gave than anything else. WWE creative is FUCKING RETARDED. I'm surprised he hasn't dropped it to some random jobber, now that he's taken out HHH and several other the BIGGEST names in modern wrestling.

...Which, granted, is like saying "better than the other fast food chains in the Middle Ages."

Londoner
06-04-2006, 08:04 PM

For some reason I can see WWE wrestlers interfering to save the WWE title from going to ECW and costing RVD the match.

Fox
06-05-2006, 12:21 AM

All the credibility RVD has regained since last year's One Night Stand will be obliterated if he loses to white fish John Cena in an ECW arena. It would be totally pointless to have 1) given him the MITB win and 2) promoted the match for an ECW show when an RVD job to Cena would make more sense on a WWE PPV or even WWE TV.

Not to mention the hardcore ECW fans will rush the ring and sodomize Cena with a barb wire baseball bat, lit on fire and crawling with genital herpes.

St. Jimmy
06-05-2006, 12:48 PM
Lest I be accused of making this up by someone who doesn't know any better, this is the official fall schedule for the CW Network, according to CW.

SUNDAY
7:00-7:30 - Everybody Hates Chris
7:30-8:00 - All Of Us
8:00-8:30 - Girlfriends
8:30-9:00 - The Game
9:00-10:00 - America's Next Top Model (encore of the Wed. broadcasts)

MONDAY
8:00-9:00 - 7th Heaven
9:00-10:00 - Runaway

TUESDAY
8:00-9:00 - Gilmore Girls
9:00-10:00 - Veronica Mars

WEDNESDAY
8:00-9:00 - America's Next Top Model
9:00-10:00 - One Tree Hill

THURSDAY
8:00-9:00 - Smallville
9:00-10:00 - Supernatural

FRIDAY
8:00-10:00 Friday Night SmackDown!

SATURDAY
Local Programming

-----------------

Since they're already selling advertising based on this lineup, SmackDown is 100% absolutely positively no-doubt-about-it going to be on the CW in the fall.

Unless of course, you were calling the network itself "some hack."

a) what does CW stand for?
b) same crap, different name.

Corkscrewed
06-05-2006, 03:19 PM

That'd be brilliant if they could actually pull that off. :D

loopydate
06-05-2006, 05:48 PM
a) what does CW stand for?
b) same crap, different name.

a) CBS + Warner Bros., I believe
b) Technically, it's only half the crap, since it's the combined lineups of WB and UPN.

The Naitch
06-06-2006, 03:55 PM
CW network eh? Hopefull they start pushing the crusierweights :shifty: