PDA

View Full Version : ONS Possible Spoilers Due to June 26 Raw Main Event

Volare
06-05-2006, 10:36 PM
ok. watching Raw and Fayetteville N.C. is having Raw on June 26.

The Main Event announced is Cena vs Edge for the WWE Title in a Street Fight.

This cannot be fucking happening... if you know what I mean:nono:

rob11
06-05-2006, 10:45 PM
That would suck severely. Not sure if I even want to get it to see Cena win. It maybe just a crap ending with run-ins and stuff.

Volare
06-05-2006, 10:47 PM
what a way to fuck RVD over that's the bottom line

Boondock Saint
06-05-2006, 10:49 PM
They always announce these things in advance. You know Vince is always changing his plans up til the last minute. I'm sure his final decision about who should win on Sunday won't be made til right before the match starts.

But yeah, I hope RVD wins.

Kane Knight
They usually advertise whoever the Champ is.

Cards are subject to change. And we've seen that.

Further, if RVD takes a title for ECW, do you really think they're going to keep Raw title-less?

crash99
That would be horrible. But I'm not giving out hope on an RVD win.

Mister Sinister
06-05-2006, 10:53 PM
Or maybe it means, we get another Edge Title win at Vengeance!!! God I hope so, since I'll be there

Edge is going to win the WWE Title at Second Time, with a <s>Broken Friggen Neck</s> Load of STDS!

Volare
06-05-2006, 11:09 PM
They usually advertise whoever the Champ is.

Cards are subject to change. And we've seen that.

Further, if RVD takes a title for ECW, do you really think they're going to keep Raw title-less?

but also, you know how retarded the WWE has been with shit being leaked ahead of time, and the WWE never gives a shit about it in the first place.

Skippord
06-05-2006, 11:10 PM
RVD will change it to the ECW title and hopefully Edge and Cena wrestle and Vengeance for the vacant WWE title

McLegend
06-05-2006, 11:12 PM
They have always done this they are trying to sell tickets. It wasn't leaked.

Still it's possible it could change. Don't think it will but it's possible.

Volare
06-05-2006, 11:15 PM
if this shit is true then I say Sabu will win. Still cool, cause RVD can have a bitchin match with him.

Kane Knight
06-05-2006, 11:15 PM
but also, you know how retarded the WWE has been with shit being leaked ahead of time, and the WWE never gives a shit about it in the first place.

They may not give a shit about shit being leaked, but that doesn't mean much. This isn't a leak, it's advertising, and business as usual. It means nothing. And they will certainly make sure there's a title on Raw, even if RVD wins.

Volare
06-05-2006, 11:19 PM
I see what your sayin, that's why i called this a possible and nothing more. Cause I've seen people get mad about not calling it "possible" and I just figured that this could be some good info to share.

Corkscrewed
06-06-2006, 12:37 AM
Wait, people actually think RVD's gonna win?

I'm pretty convinced he's gonna job.

Bad Company
06-06-2006, 01:07 AM
I would have cena beat RVD and Sabu beat Rey.

What Would Kevin Do?
06-06-2006, 01:42 AM
Personally, this is what I'd have happen.

Have Sabu beat Rey.

Or have RVD beat Cena.

But not both.

Then during the final match, have the new "ECW" champ, or a surprise person, like Rhino or Justin Credible, cost RVD or Sabu their title match in the end. It keeps Cena (or Mysterio) with the belt, saves face on RVD or Sabu, plus sets up a easy feud.

Also, if Sabu were to cost RVD, maybe have Heyman or someone manage Sabu (or bring back FOnzie) and have the excuse being that RVD lost Sabu's respect, and has been too WWEized to properly hold an ECW title.

Kane Knight
06-06-2006, 10:11 AM
I would have Sabu die.

loopydate
06-06-2006, 11:07 AM
Wait, people actually think RVD's gonna win?

I'm pretty convinced he's gonna job.

Same here. I actually think Cena and Rey are both going to win.

St. Jimmy
06-06-2006, 12:26 PM
I sincerly see RVD jobbing, no where near clean.

Innovator
06-06-2006, 12:30 PM
Cards are subject to change

Innovator
06-06-2006, 12:31 PM
and it's obvious that Cena is gonna beat RVD

and it's obvious a riot will break out in NYC

Kane Knight
06-06-2006, 12:36 PM
Same here. I actually think Cena and Rey are both going to win.

In my case, its more wishful thinking than belief it'll happen.

The rational part of my mind knows WWE doesn't do good things like make ECW look strong at an ECW PPV, but the other part of my mind really just hopes the title is dropped to RVD.

Innovator
06-06-2006, 12:53 PM
I'm more of the "I'm sure Cena is gonna retain, and I reeeeeally hope they prove me wrong."

The One
06-06-2006, 12:54 PM
I am shocked how many people seemingly think Rob Van Dam is going to walk out with the WWE Championship. There is just no way Vince McMahon lets HIS title go to anything that doesn't say "WWE" on it. I realise that ECW is now owned by McMahon, but he once owned WCW too...

Innovator
06-06-2006, 01:29 PM
yeah and that turned out great didn't it?

wCw represented by Sean O Haire, Chuck Palumbo, and Buff Bagwell

Boondock Saint
06-06-2006, 01:49 PM
lol

RVDmark
06-06-2006, 04:15 PM
RVD will win. Trust me, Im a WWE writer, Im just here stealing Ideas. :shifty:

RVDmark
06-06-2006, 04:18 PM
Although as Sci Fi channel want a sci-fi storyline and vince being vince. Alien stole my title - says John Cena.

Azriel
06-06-2006, 05:16 PM
RVD will win, Sabu will lose.

Arnold HamNegger
06-06-2006, 05:57 PM
It's the same WWE/Cena formula, this is no different. Insurmountable odds, blah, blah, blah...Cena overcomes adversity to retain. **yawn**

You can see the handwriting on the wall. Plus, anyone who gets beatdown the Raw before the PPV usually always goes on to win at the PPV. I've said it before and I'll say it again....PROVE ME WRONG WWE!

If RVD dominates the whole match only to have Cena hit a lame FU out of nowhere and then get the pinfall...the place will burn to the ground. On a side note, I would love to see RVD kick out of an FU, flip him the bird and say "Not in my world bitch!"

Innovator
06-06-2006, 06:12 PM
What I'd love to see:

Both men get knocked down. From out of nowhere, Fonzie runs down and throws a chair in for RVD. RVD goes for the Van Daminator, Cena ducks, goes for the FU, hits it. 1-2-kick out. Cena goes for a chairshot on RVD, duck, VAN DAMINATOR. 5 STAR FROG SPLASH.........VAN TERMINATOR! 1-2-3.

but that'd never happen. RVD goes for Van Daminator, Cena counters, FU, STFU, RVD taps, chairs get thrown into the ring

UmbrellaCorporation
06-06-2006, 06:16 PM
I'm more of the "I'm sure Cena is gonna retain, and I reeeeeally hope they prove me wrong."

Ditto. An RVD title run (at least right now) seems too good to be true, but maybe, just maybe, we'll get out of this stale Cena reign (doubtful, but extremely hopeful).

Xero
06-06-2006, 06:25 PM
Van Dam will probably win, but there is no way RAW is going without a title. The WWE title be reinstated the next night.

Dorkchop
06-06-2006, 07:14 PM
RVD is not going to win the WWE title. It's the WWE title. Think about all the history is in that belt (Yes, there were some awful moments involving that title). The'd have to either make a new title, or merge the rosters and use the WHC. Either way WWE's title lecagy will have to completely start over (Or from 2002).

UmbrellaCorporation
06-06-2006, 07:24 PM
Maybe if RVD wins, the current title will be retired, giving us back the REGULAR title instead of the spinner belt?

Kane Knight
06-06-2006, 07:34 PM
RVD is not going to win the WWE title. It's the WWE title. Think about all the history is in that belt (Yes, there were some awful moments involving that title). The'd have to either make a new title, or merge the rosters and use the WHC. Either way WWE's title lecagy will have to completely start over (Or from 2002).

No they wouldn't, if the WWE title is vacated.

ttetf
06-06-2006, 08:34 PM
How about this?: RVD wins at ONS, becomes champion. Vince pulls some bullshit reason the next night on Raw like "RVD you may be an ECW star now, but you're still my WWE champion. And as such, you will be a fighting champion." This could set up an RVD/Cena/Edge triple threat match at Vengeance. Edge or Cena walks out with the championship. Afterwards, RVD goes to the ECW ranks. In all honesty, I can't see RVD not winning at ONS but at the same time I can't see him having any sort of WWE title run.

Or what about if Cena turns heel at ONS by beating RVD with Paul Heyman's help? Oh the humanity!

Am I actually looking forward to a wrestling PPV?

Dorkchop
06-06-2006, 09:58 PM
No they wouldn't, if the WWE title is vacated.

I forgot about vacating the title. It would end in a tournament with HHH winning.

Kane Knight
06-06-2006, 10:12 PM
I forgot about vacating the title. It would end in a tournament with HHH winning.

Which is pretty much the direction of ANY title scenario.

crash99
06-06-2006, 10:15 PM
They could also have RVD win the title, throw it down, bring out the old ECW title, claim himself as the new ECW champion, and then the next night on RAW, Vince can claim the win void or something because it happened at an ECW show, and claim Cena to still be WWE champion. You know something that doesn't make the writers work too hard.

Savio
06-06-2006, 10:23 PM
maybe it'll be fall over fall.