PDA

View Full Version : AN Angle I thought up... Better than the Ones :) (ONS Spoilers)

What Would Kevin Do?
06-12-2006, 06:54 AM
Okay, this will NEVER..EH EH EH EH EEVER happen, but it'd be really cool.

Imagine this, Raw kicks off, and Cena is basically the black sheep of the company. Vince is on his ass, the superstars are on his ass, and the fans are on his ass. Basically, Cena's life is hell. You get the idea that he doesn't even want to be there, but the only reason he is, is because he wants to destroy Edge.

SO eventually, Cena hits the ring, waiting for Edge.

Cue Vince.

Vince calls Cena a disgrace, berates him, cancels his match with Edge, and says that until Cena regains the WWE title, he is banned from WWE TV. Vince tells Cena to get the hell out of his ring, the hell off his television, and back to the minor leagues to get his belt.

SO Cena goes to ECW temporary.

And the fans despise him. Also, he is forced to start from the bottom.

IE, like his first match is against Balls, and Cena is winning, up until his skull gets cracked with a chair.

Slowly though, over the weeks, have Cena adapt... Have him wrestle more, become more extreme, etc. Eventually have him feud with Sandman briefly. Basically replay the whole Sandman Vs Dreamer feud, where in the end, the crowd finally accepts Cena, and stop ripping him apart. Finally, after going through hell, Cena has not only evolved, but he's accepted by the ECW crowd.

And now he earns his title shot.

During his match with RVD though, Edge, who has been made the "new" Raw champion, interferes, and costs Cena the win.

Edge's motivation is that he hates Cena, and more importantly, wants to keep his title. If Cena can't win his belt back, Cena can't return to Raw.

So basically have Edge show up in ECW randomly costing Cena matches. Maybe even have the two have a few ECW matches (going ECW style too, as I think Edge could do well too.) and have Edge always weasle his way out (sort of like Raven Vs Dreamer.)

In the end, have Cena enter the Royal RUmble under a mask (maybe have a random masked wrestler on Raw a month before, having some matches), and win.

Vince now has to let Cena fight Edge at WM.

The ECW card before, the ECW champ gives the old spinner belt back to RVD. They basically say that he's evolved, and that his time in ECW is done. Before leaving, Cena dedicates his WM match to ECW.

Wrestlemania, Cena wins, and celebrates in the ring with his old ECW "pals", as they treat him like one of their own just won the WWE title.

So yeah, that was my idea I thought up on the fly. Since I was bored at work, I decided to waste the not so valuable message board space and stick it up here.

Yeah...

Corkscrewed
06-12-2006, 10:25 AM
The WWE doesn't have the balls to go through with that angle. Only in ECW--wait, sorry.

What I meant was that would actually be a pretty awesome idea! But too bad it'll never happen, like you said. :(

The Icon of Elisim
06-12-2006, 11:08 AM
They would never put their top t-shirt seller on the c-show, other than that it sounds like a good idea

Xero
06-12-2006, 11:14 AM
They would never put their top t-shirt seller on the c-show, other than that it sounds like a good idea
Right, they'd send him to the B show.