PDA

View Full Version : Smackdown Spoilers *Spoilers.. DUH!*

Corndad
06-14-2006, 12:06 AM
From Prowrestling.com...

- The Miz announced Rey Mysterio vs. Gregory Helms for tonight's show.

- JBL came out in his limo and said he was the new voice of Smackdown, calling himself Mr. Ratings.

- Rey Mysterio vs. Gregory Helms - Rey's shoulder was taped up. JBL threw his hat at Rey when they were on the floor. Rey pinned him after a springboard legdrop in a good back and forth match.

- Booker T vs. Bobby Lashley - Finlay and Regal jump Lashley as he's coming to the ring. They triple team him. Gunnar Scott and Matt Hardy run out to protect him.

Backstage, Bobby Lashley told the trainer to get his injured knee ready because he's going to get his hands on Booker.

Ken Kennedy defeated Nick Berk.

They announced Great Khali vs. The Mexicools. Backstage, Psicosis told Super Crazy he had his back.

Miz interviewed Ashley for winning the bikini contest. She introduced the next match.

Matt Hardy & Gunnar Scott vs. Finlay & William Regal - Finlay pinned Scott after hitting him with the club. Good match. The Leprechaun attacked everyone after the match until Finlay tossed him back under the ring.

Backstage. Teddy Long told Booker T he's going to wrestle Lashley tonight.

They aired a Batista return video.

Michael Cole interviewed Chavo Guerrero. Cole said that Rey asked Chavo to come out of retirement and what was his response. Chavo didn't respond with a clear yes or no. Mark Henry came out. Henry said that its a shame he doesn't wrestle anymore because he'd show Chavo how he shortens and ends careers. He started insulting Rey. Chavo got in his face so Henry attacked him and laid him out.

Backstage, Michelle McCool started insulting Ashley. Ashley challenged her to a bikini showdown and McCool said she wouldn't do it in front of the New Jersey lowlifes. Ashley told her to stop acting like she was teaching class and find some class instead. McCool walked off.

Vito in a blue dress defeated Scott Wright via submission.

In the main event, Bobby Lashley pinned King Booker

HaTeR
06-14-2006, 12:08 AM
crap.

Dave Youell
06-14-2006, 03:03 AM
Fucking terrible.

Why is the heavyweight title the opener and Lashly/Booker main event again?

Why the heck are Gunner Scott and Hardy being used like that all of a sudden.

Seriously that sounds like a shite show

What happened in the Mexicools match?

Dave Youell
06-14-2006, 03:07 AM
Ahh found some extra's here:

They aired a Sylvan video. His new gimmick is Ambassador of Quebec. It was designed to look like a vacation promotional video.

The Mexicools vs. Great Khali - After several minutes, Psicosis walked out on Crazy, leaving him to be pinned.

So that's Psicosis Vs Crazy then

That's pretty bad though, over the course of 3 weeks they have split up 3 tag teams:

FBI
MNM
and now the Mexicools, that's not good

St. Jimmy
06-14-2006, 03:25 AM
lmao. Rey finally picks up a victory, and OF COURSE it's the opening match, and of FUCKING course it's against Helms... fuck this booking.

Rammsteinmad
06-14-2006, 05:30 AM
What happened to the days when tag teams would be together for ages? Now it's like after a certain period of time (just over a year or so) a team HAS TO split up.

V
06-14-2006, 05:39 AM
rofl, i'm so glad i stopped watching this

i hope they move batista to raw as well, so i have absolutely no reason to watch this shit

Dave Youell
06-14-2006, 06:22 AM
I just don't get why vince is doing this?

Doesn't the UPN deal expire soon? Hmmmmm.

But after the ECW show then that, if i were there i'd want a refund

Corkscrewed
06-14-2006, 03:05 PM
Wow, I think that Tuesday taping just set the record for shittiest display of combined wrestletainment ever.

Nothing makes sense.

JH
06-14-2006, 03:22 PM
i'm gonna use a word that bill watts uses like crazy in his shoot interview
clusterfuck
thats all that is

Azriel
06-14-2006, 08:35 PM
Where's Taker?

crash99
06-14-2006, 09:51 PM
Waiting for everyone to miss him, so he can make his triumphant return.

HoganNosDeezNutz
06-15-2006, 12:36 AM
Taker's on his Vacation,,AGAIN,,They really need Batista..Bad

McLegend
06-16-2006, 08:14 PM
Rey/Helms was worth turning on SD for.

Good stuff

St. Jimmy
06-16-2006, 08:53 PM
The Miz ruins smackdown... seriously... he's the worst thing I've seen on WWE television since 1998. That's alot of things to trumph.

Arnold HamNegger
06-18-2006, 05:29 PM
Rey/Helms was worth turning on SD for.

Good stuff

That was a good match until the bullshit ending. I fucking hate the 619. It's incredibly stupid to have Helms duck it one minute, then just lay there a little while later with little or no impact causing him to stay on the ropes. Terrible, just terrible. It ruined what was a highly competitive match.

I can't stress how much I hope they keep Finlay/Regal together. This could be a great tag team and I'd love to see them win the belts. The rabid leprechaun attacking Regal after the match was hilarious, followed by Regal's ":wtf:" look on his face going up the ramp with Finlay. :rofl:

I'm really starting to like the Booker T/king angle, even though the ending of the match with Lashley was a little too "John Cena" for my taste. Come on, Booker dominates the whole match to have Lashley hit one move and get the clean win? :nono:

Overall though, I'd have to give Smackdown this week :y: :y:
JBL was gold on the mic.