PDA

View Full Version : Can we let Paul Heyman's balls breathe for a minute?

PullMyFinger
06-14-2006, 12:23 AM
It seems like for years the internet wrestling fans have been all over his nutsac. Seriously, I liked the old ECW (lol not WWECW), and Paul Heyman is (well depends, if he scripted tonight's show then 'was') pretty damn creative...but he is not the Guru of Wrestling.

I hope I don't sound like a sour puss here, I'm just saying. Everyone is so quick to worship the ground that anything ECW/Paul Heyman walks on.

HaTeR
06-14-2006, 12:26 AM
heyman sucks

happy?

What Would Kevin Do?
06-14-2006, 12:42 AM
It seems like for years the internet wrestling fans have been all over his nutsac. Seriously, I liked the old ECW (lol not WWECW), and Paul Heyman is (well depends, if he scripted tonight's show then 'was') pretty damn creative...but he is not the Guru of Wrestling.

I hope I don't sound like a sour puss here, I'm just saying. Everyone is so quick to worship the ground that anything ECW/Paul Heyman walks on.

Guru of wrestling... Maybe not.

But he probably is the best booker the wrestling world has right now.

Xero
06-14-2006, 12:45 AM
He's not the Guru of Wrestling, but he's the Lieutenant of Creative.

Corkscrewed
06-14-2006, 01:10 AM
didn't look like he booked tonight's show.

altho I'm sure the vampire and zombie were intentionally stupid to appease the Sci Fi geeks.

rob11
06-14-2006, 01:15 AM
didn't look like he booked tonight's show.

altho I'm sure the vampire and zombie were intentionally stupid to appease the Sci Fi geeks.
Am I the only one who liked the zombie and thinks that he should be on Raw?

weather vane
06-14-2006, 01:15 AM
Fuck some of you are dumb.

What Would Kevin Do?
06-14-2006, 01:18 AM
Fuck some of you are dumb.

If I am being lumped into the statement, feel free to explain.

weather vane
06-14-2006, 01:28 AM
not you

Just some idiots complaining about the zombie character and such. It was a shot at Sci-Fi because they wanted those kinds of characters. Some idiots will find ANYTHING to complain about. Funny thing is ALL of you will keep watching. Why? I have no idea because all of you seem to hate the product.

weather vane
06-14-2006, 01:30 AM
Also the vampires will be a part of ECW. They signed Gangrel for a reason. I am actually looking forward to some of that kind of stuff. The Brood was awesome so this should be even better under Heyman.

This is wrestling ... IT IS FAKE! There is bound to be some out there kind of stuff. If you want real go watch something else.

What Would Kevin Do?
06-14-2006, 01:34 AM
KK.

I thought the Zombie was hilarious, mainly because I saw it not only as a shot at Sci-Fi, but a shot at "sports entertainment."

And Sandman promptly caned the shit out of him.

weather vane
06-14-2006, 01:36 AM
Yeah the Zombie was awesome. It made me laugh from start to finish. It's not like he is going to be a part of the new ECW.

James Steele
06-14-2006, 01:43 AM
The Zombie was hilarious and a great shot on many levels.

Pinnacle Charisma
06-14-2006, 07:28 AM
KK.

I thought the Zombie was hilarious, mainly because I saw it not only as a shot at Sci-Fi, but a shot at "sports entertainment."

And Sandman promptly caned the shit out of him.

Yeah at no point did I think that the Zombie was a shot at Sci-Fi it was pretty obivous that is a shot at the wwe and all thier shitty gimmicks.

It seems that Heyman is planning on getting Sandman over (yeah I know he has been over before that but he has to be restablished with the crowd ) with this new gimmick of being the voice agaisnt "sports entertainment" (he also bashed eugene at ons)

Corkscrewed
06-14-2006, 02:21 PM
Am I the only one who liked the zombie and thinks that he should be on Raw?

nah, he has to be on the Sci Fi channel because he's stupidly hilarious. It's pretty obvious morde-dracula and zombie were potshots, which made them hilarious.

SammyG
06-14-2006, 02:44 PM
LOL @ the Zombie. They need to bring back the YETAAIII

rob11
06-14-2006, 04:23 PM
nah, he has to be on the Sci Fi channel because he's stupidly hilarious. It's pretty obvious morde-dracula and zombie were potshots, which made them hilarious.
Ehh, it is funny for now, but if ECW ever gets it's act together, he should go to Raw for comic relief. Maybe have a SCI-FI spillover to Raw.

Kane Knight
06-14-2006, 04:41 PM
Raw and Smackdown should really be eating the stupid gimmicks anyway.

mrslackalack
06-14-2006, 10:10 PM
I dont think Heymans a guru but I believe he revolutionized the sport in the 90's

Sting Fan
06-15-2006, 05:14 AM
Just a little off topic but did anyone else feel giving Van Dam the belt like thay did was kinda blowing the load early?

I really felt that the way to push it was maybe have someone else take the belt and Van Dam go to ECW to try and capture what was rightfully his sort of thing.

Now hes just another ECW champion and it seems very anticlimactic.

Kane Knight
06-15-2006, 10:30 AM
They didn't really giv him the belt, they "renamed" the belt the ECW title.

And he decided he wanted both. But really, it's not like they just handed the championship to him (Storyline wise, at least).