PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone still collect wrestling action figures anymore?

GreaseLover
06-19-2006, 01:43 AM
I have quite a few. you name it, I probably have it. I was just wondering.

Drakul
06-19-2006, 01:55 AM
My brother has a few boxes of them. BTW theres a thread about figures in the wrestling forum. Do a search for it.

OverTaker
06-19-2006, 03:30 AM
I take it, you have alot of Bret Hart action figures.

GreaseLover
06-19-2006, 03:50 AM
Yeah, dude, he is my favourite wrestler of all time. I could go on forever about him. So do you have any wrestling figures?

DaveWadding
06-19-2006, 03:59 AM
I have tons of the kick ass Hasbro ones...havent really cared for anything recently, minus the Classic Superstars ones..but none of those come with display stands...

OverTaker
06-19-2006, 08:23 AM
Yeah, dude, he is my favourite wrestler of all time. I could go on forever about him. So do you have any wrestling figures?

No, I have more important shit to pay for.

KayfabeMan
06-19-2006, 01:32 PM
I have a shit load of figures and collectibles and memorabilia, etc. Over 50 something boxes of them to be exact. Not counting tapes and DVD's, pics, autographs and ring worn stuff, etc.

I continue my collection now mainly with vintage stuff from the classic part of wrestling history. The older, the better. The only figures I still collect are the WWE Classics line, and sometimes random figures of guys I like [Jericho, Hogan, etc.]. Not too much into the whole wrestling scene anymore, so the current stuff doesn't interest me in the slightest.

Disturbed316
06-19-2006, 04:15 PM
http://www.tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31165

Yeah, I still got my old figures and have recently started buying the classic ones. So far I have:

- Mankind in white shirt
- Undertaker (Ministry version)
- Bret Hart (all pink version)
- Yokozuna
- Mr Perfect
- Sabu
- Hollywood Hogan
- 80's Hogan
- Animal in blue attire
- Hawk in blue attire
- Shawn Michaels (young version)
- British Bulldog

Also got a couple of random ones and internet exclusives like Ric Flair, Mankind in brown attire, Rey Mysterio, Batista, RVD (from best of WCW/ECW series), Carlito and Ken Kennedy :cool:

KayfabeMan
06-19-2006, 05:43 PM
LoL, I was just in Toys'R'Us today, and picked up an Eric Bischoff figure for $1.98. I couldn't resist. He was there nestled inbetween Hogan and Vince McMahon....just like in real life :shifty:

But seriously, yeah for $1.98 I had to pick it up. I'm gonna go back there in the next week or so, they're probably gonna knock down the WM21 tag team packs [finally] to like $5 or less, so I'll pick up a Regal two pack.

BMX
06-22-2006, 11:25 PM
i been trying to get eddie guerrero

KayfabeMan
06-24-2006, 12:40 AM
Best bet is eBay if you have the cash for it.

Otherwise check www.WrestlingFigs.com - I believe that's it. It's the figure / news site that Georgiann Makropoulos switched to after she left 1wrestling's site.

BMX
06-24-2006, 11:11 AM
its easy just to go to wall mart at 9pm when the trucks come in with em get it and come home. i dont like ordering stuff cause it takes to long.