PDA

View Full Version : "ECW" feuds that NEED to happen.

What Would Kevin Do?
06-21-2006, 07:26 AM
#1. RVD Vs Sabu. They have a history, and the story is practically writing itself. Sabu is jealous of RVD for being the champ and beating Cena. Sabu loses to Cena and vengance, adding to his jealousy as he couldn't beat RVD. Fonzie comes back and tries to unite the two under him, but Sabu can't take the gloating and snaps on RVD. Good main event feud.

#2. CM Punk Vs The Sandman. I'd love to have Punk come out disguised as a Sci-Fi reject, or just as himself doing the straight edge gimmick, to have Sandman take him as a joke. Punk lays out Sandman, and goes on a tirade berating Sandman for his lifestyle choices. If they want to steal the ROH idea, and Punk goes along with it, after he's established, midway through the feud, have Sandman beat the shit out of Punk and pour beer down his throat.

#3 Balls Mahoney and Kurt Angle. These two are exact opposites. Kurt was the obscenely successful amateur wrestler, while Ball's was barred from high school wrestling after punching the ref. Angle is successful, Ball's, not as much. Angle is a great wrestler, Balls, while he could be, relies on a chair. I think the chemistry between these two could be great.

Right there are 3 potential ECW feuds, that IMO, could be great feuds. Thoughts? Any to add?

Hired Hitman
06-21-2006, 07:52 AM
Anything with Sabu, That guy is growing on me.

Impact!
06-21-2006, 07:54 AM
The CM Punk V Sandman one IMO should be done further down the line. Make it their way of making Punk a main eventer. He can then move on from that to face RVD and involve something about weed.

Impact!
06-21-2006, 07:56 AM
Sandman V Seven - Practically writes itself

Dreamer V Credible - I'd like to see that again.

Masato Tanaka V Big Show - This could be an interesting fued, Have Tanaka just trying to take the big man down. Show's the best big man, Tanaka the best Big Small man :p...if that makes sense.

Dave Youell
06-21-2006, 08:26 AM
I really like that Punk/Sandman idea, plus given how Heyman doesn't have the same god complex as Vince and also because he let him use it in OVW, chances are that Punk will be allowed to do the straight edge thing

Y2Jeremy
06-21-2006, 09:15 AM
while your ideas aren't bad, I don't understand why they NEED to happen.

What Would Kevin Do?
06-21-2006, 09:44 AM

Because I said so. If they don't happen, ECW will fold up and DIE! IT WILL DIE! Only I can save ECW. ME!

Bo
06-21-2006, 10:23 AM
All those sound good but they need more than a one hour show to build alot of fueds.

McLegend
06-21-2006, 10:46 AM
If they had a PPV every month then yes they would need a 2nd hour, but with limited PPV's they can take their time with angles and feuds.

Stickman
06-21-2006, 12:12 PM

Because everything now is pointless and WWE VS ECW

ClockShot
06-21-2006, 02:07 PM
Singles competition is great. But they gotta get tag team division going again. Get Danny Doring and Roadkill together again, and maybe, if possible, go out and seek Lance Storm and get the Impact Players going again.

Dave Youell
06-21-2006, 02:21 PM
makes me think that as they are the highest rated show on Sci Fi, by miles! That they could easily swing another hour out of them if they needed to in a few months time

Arnold HamNegger
06-21-2006, 02:28 PM
Good ideas man. The Mexicools vs. FBI in a Tag feud would be good too. Also, Test vs. anyone but Big Show. (I would go for the cheap pop and suggest Balls vs. Testicles...but I'm better than that....wait, no I'm not.)

BALLS vs. TESTICLES

Fox
06-21-2006, 02:48 PM
Masato Tanaka vs. Rob Van Dam

As long as I get to see that match before this version of ECW closes down, I will be an extremely happy man.

BigDaddyCool
06-21-2006, 05:52 PM
I'm just hoping it doesn't center around like an Angle v. RVD or RVD v. Bigshow or RVD v. Test, because then it is glorified WWE fueds.

What Would Kevin Do?
06-22-2006, 12:47 AM
Singles competition is great. But they gotta get tag team division going again. Get Danny Doring and Roadkill together again, and maybe, if possible, go out and seek Lance Storm and get the Impact Players going again.

I highly doubt Lance is coming out of retirement. The problem is, the ECW roster isn't deep enough for a tag division yet. They have the FBI..... and the FBI. I'm pretty sure that's there only "team." THey could pair up CW and and Credible, or Stevie Richards and someone, but if they make teams, they're cutting up their singles roster.

Mr. Nerfect
06-22-2006, 04:25 AM
I agree with a lot of the feuds stated here. Rob Van Dam vs. Sabu should begin immediately after Vengeance, and officially be the first feud for the revived ECW World Heavyweight Championship.

Balls Mahoney vs. Kurt Angle is another feud that should have commenced as soon as ECW got off the ground.

CM Punk vs. The Sandman is one I can live without seeing, but once CM Punk has an established fanbase, then I say put him in some hardcore matches with Sandman.

I think Punk should also feud with Kurt Angle. Have Punk cut promos about how Angle was wholesome, then he got into the 'roids. Have Punk talk about how the only way Kurt can go out there in his condition, is to be doped up on painkillers. That would be a classic.

I also want to see Kurt Angle vs. Little Guido and Kurt Angle vs. Super Crazy under ECW conditions.