PDA

View Full Version : Street Fighter: The Movie

Shaggy
06-25-2006, 02:35 PM
Alright...everyone knows what this movie is...and everyone hates it...

Well some people have a small love for it even though its pretty bad and two of those people are me and my cousin...

Well we were watching it the other night and the credits went by and we noticed something....THERE IS A FREAKIN DIFFERENT ENDING!!!!

Did anyone notice this? It definently brings up that thought that a Street Fighter 2 could of been made....if Julia didnt die....oh and it wouldnt of bombed...but you know....STREET FIGHTER 2 LIVE ACTION!!!!

So....did anyone else know this little ending existed...its sad when the movies been out for 12 years and I JUST NOW discover this ending...

MVP
06-25-2006, 06:49 PM
I don't mind the movie. I know it's terrible and extremely low budget, but honestly, Raul Julia is an awesome M. Bison.

Innovator
06-25-2006, 07:09 PM
Whats the ending?

Kane Knight
06-25-2006, 07:57 PM
Whats the ending?

It's almost identical to the final scene of Masters of the Universe, where Frank Langella's Skeletor promises to return.

It's basicaly like 20 seconds after the credits.

And yes, there was actually a sequel planned, and Julia's death did NOT help its chances. And I mean, if they were dumb enough to go through with the first one, I don't think bad sales would stop a second.

The movie had its moments. Most involved Zangief.

McLegend
06-25-2006, 08:04 PM
I'm still waiting for a sequel to Masters of the Universe.

Skippord
06-25-2006, 09:07 PM
I liked Street Fighter

Dave Youell
06-26-2006, 03:21 AM
I liked the manga street fighter

Fox
06-26-2006, 06:46 PM
As a 13 year old kid, I really didn't see anything wrong with Street Fighter the Movie.

Jaded-Dragon
06-28-2006, 09:46 AM
As a 13 year old kid, I really didn't see anything wrong with Street Fighter the Movie.

I'm sure most of us didn't see anything wrong with masturbating excessively either.

Innovator
06-28-2006, 01:07 PM
It's almost identical to the final scene of Masters of the Universe, where Frank Langella's Skeletor promises to return.

It's basicaly like 20 seconds after the credits.

And yes, there was actually a sequel planned, and Julia's death did NOT help its chances. And I mean, if they were dumb enough to go through with the first one, I don't think bad sales would stop a second.

The movie had its moments. Most involved Zangief.Yeah, Zangief was the guy who was Lattimer in the Program, which further proves how much of the man he is.

Chavo Classic
06-28-2006, 04:21 PM
I couldn't take M. Bison seriously. C'mon! Who thought it was smart to cast the guy who played Gomez Addams as an evil, power-mad tyrant??!!!

Kane Knight
06-28-2006, 08:11 PM
I liked the manga street fighter

That was decent too.

Kane Knight
06-28-2006, 08:11 PM
I couldn't take M. Bison seriously. C'mon! Who thought it was smart to cast the guy who played Gomez Addams as an evil, power-mad tyrant??!!!

Prior to Gomez, he was almost always cast in such a role.

Rammsteinmad
06-29-2006, 04:37 PM
I REALLY liked the film. And I ain't ashamed.

Quick! Change the channel!!! :lol: Classic!

Rammsteinmad
06-29-2006, 04:38 PM
As for the ending, I've got the video of it but it's in the attic somewhere, next time I go up there I will find it.