PDA

View Full Version : Randy Orton fails drug test.

Vazz
07-06-2006, 09:05 PM
Edit - It's fake

Link: http://www.pwpix.net/news/headlines/154236744.php

Randy Orton is the latest wrestler in a long line of wrestlers to violate the WWE's Wellness Program. Sources within WWE have confirmed that Randy Orton recently failed to meet the requirements to pass the WWE Wellness Program drug test. Also, WWE officials found over eight bottles of non-prescription Painkillers in Randy Orton's dressing bag at a recent event. Vince McMahon recently had a talk with talent from all three brands in which he warned them about the use of Painkillers. And if that isn't enough, it should be noted that Orton has tested positive for steriod use within the last two months.

Seeing how he will be a vital part of SummerSlam when he does battle with Hulk Hogan, it remains to be seen if WWE will punish him, thus complicating this important storyline. If action isn't taken, it will be highly unfair to Rob Van Dam, not to mention that it will look very bad in the eyes of the public.

I wonder how this will play out.

Kane Knight
07-06-2006, 09:07 PM
Looks like another 2 years of jobbing to the Undertaker...

mrslackalack
07-06-2006, 09:17 PM
Wasnt the rumor if he did one more thing wrong he would be fired?

KingofOldSchool
07-06-2006, 09:30 PM
Well if that isn't further proof that no one is safe from the Wellness program...

Kane Knight
07-06-2006, 09:34 PM
Wasnt the rumor if he did one more thing wrong he would be fired?

He'll probably be injured again, and return after they run out of guys to feed to DX.

Vazz
07-06-2006, 09:37 PM
I wonder if Test is using. He looks ripped.

Xero
07-06-2006, 09:56 PM
Well if that isn't further proof that no one is safe from the Wellness program...
I guess Hunter just hasn't been tested yet...

FourFifty
07-06-2006, 10:05 PM
Hey, has anyone read the book Misery? Yea, ya know what line just came into my head from that book?

"fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck"

Xero
07-06-2006, 10:08 PM
Am I the only one more upset at the fact that Orton's jobbing to Hogan at SummerSlam? Because, let's face it, Hogan isn't putting anyone, especially someone like Orton, over.

KingofOldSchool
07-06-2006, 10:09 PM
I guess Hunter just hasn't been tested yet...

Have you not seen Hunter lately?

Looks like the only thing he's been injecting into his body are hot dogs and cookies.

Xero
07-06-2006, 10:11 PM
What about Vince? If you can tell me with a straight face that he got his body from natural building you're amazing.

FourFifty
07-06-2006, 10:13 PM
Am I the only one more upset at the fact that Orton's jobbing to Hogan at SummerSlam? Because, let's face it, Hogan isn't putting anyone, especially someone like Orton, over.

No, you're not the only one more upset at the fact that Orton is going to be jobbing to Hogan... And now since Orton failed his drug test it'll be Broke instead of Hulk he's jobbing to, and not in a hot way.

Mr. Nerfect
07-06-2006, 10:15 PM
I was actually hoping Orton would get his shit together so he could go over Hogan. I guess this is another redundant feather in the cap of the Hulkster. They will probably just fine Orton, as they need him on TV as much as possible to build to Summerslam.

Maybe they will even use this in storylines? Hogan is the definition of anti-Wellness policy. Vitamins got him there, pain killers keep him walking (probably). Are they going to have Bogan go over one of their guys because they took drugs, when Hogan is likely a worse offender? Kind of ironic. Maybe they'll have Hogan work a match or two against guys on RAW, then have Orton come out and talk about how he failed the drug testing, but Hogan obviously doesn't even get tested. Kayfabe Hogan is boring. It was kind of interesting to see Shawn Michaels mock him around this time last year.

I'm hoping the WWE creates a stable out of the guys that have fallen to the Wellness policy. Randy Orton, Chris Masters and Joey Mercury would make a nice young stable on RAW.

KingofOldSchool
07-06-2006, 10:32 PM
What about Vince? If you can tell me with a straight face that he got his body from natural building you're amazing.

ICOPRO

JH
07-06-2006, 10:43 PM
i wont believe this about orton til i read it on 1wrestling or pwinsider

Jesus Shuttlesworth
07-07-2006, 02:21 AM
http://www.wweshop.com/Product_detail.asp?productId=01-07592

Afterlife
07-07-2006, 09:42 AM
Eh. In no way does this surprise me. And, to be honest..that's pretty sad.

Bad Company
07-07-2006, 09:57 AM
end the roster split, it'll keep guys in better condition, and have enough variety to keep the feuds fresh for todays fickle wrestling fans.

What Would Kevin Do?
07-07-2006, 09:58 AM
Bullshit.... Bullshit....

NoDQ.com (http://nodq.com/) > WWE (http://nodq.com/wwe/) > More Details On Randy Orton's Violation
Posted by Steve Carrier (carrierlp@hotmail.com) on 07/07/2006 at 04:03 AM

Credit: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Apparently WWE have decided not to publicly punish Orton for violating the WWE Wellness Program. In addition to be fined $2,000, Vince McMahon will hire Orton a rehab consultant where he/she will travel on the road with Orton, due to the fact Orton will not be taken off WWE television.

Many stars are outraged at WWE officials and even Vince McMahon for not taking drastic action towards the situation. Paul Heyman is said to be the most outraged, due to the fact that RVD, the star of ECW was suspened for thirty days for something similar to this situation, however, Orton has not even been serverly punished.

One source within WWE commented "This is highly unfair to the entire roster that Orton was not suspened. It's going to make the wellness program look more like a joke because just about everything in WWE leaks online." It should also be noted that Hulk Hogan is the reason Orton didn't get suspened because he played peace-maker during the entire situation. He persuaded Vince to keep Orton, especially with the big Summerslam showdown coming in August.

Bad Company
07-07-2006, 10:09 AM
good idea, they don't need to lose any more superstars. At least he didnt get busted toking up in a car with sabu.

Kane Knight
07-07-2006, 10:11 AM
LOL. Like the wellness program wasn't a joke in the first place?

What Would Kevin Do?
07-07-2006, 10:40 AM
good idea, they don't need to lose any more superstars. At least he didnt get busted toking up in a car with sabu.

That's the problem. It looks like it's okay to punish RVD, but they can't punish Orton because he's important right now. It basically looks like now if you're essential to the show, you won't be punished. And the fact that it's Hogan who was pushing for him to stay is a fucking joke all in itself. Master, Mercury, and RVD were all punished. Sabu and Orton, not so much. Apparently being punished is relative to how much Vince likes you.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong here, but RVD's was a misdemeanor... If Orton would have been caught with over 8 bottles of non prescription pain killers, they would have been hell.

Afterlife
07-07-2006, 10:41 AM
This doesn't surprise me either. But it does make me feel a bit sick to my stomach.

Blitz
07-07-2006, 08:47 PM
From Observer:

--There has been some sort of an item regarding Randy Orton posted on some web sites attributes to the Observer. The item is made up and has never appeared in the Observer Newsletter. Orton can get into enough trouble on his own without people having to make up stuff on him. Any sites who posted anything owe Orton a major and immediate apology and should pray WWE legal doesn't come after you, because it's going to be pretty hard to defend yourself when you credit something to a newsletter you don't even read.

Savio
07-07-2006, 09:14 PM
Ortons punishment seems fine enough

What Would Kevin Do?
07-08-2006, 09:21 AM
LMAO!!!

So No dq posted an edited version of what was said.

NoDQ.com (http://nodq.com/) > WWE (http://nodq.com/wwe/) > Randy Orton policy violation rumors false
Posted by Aaron Rift (arift@socal.rr.com) on 07/07/2006 at 05:49 PM

From Dave Meltzer

There has been some sort of an item regarding Randy Orton posted on some web sites attributes to the Observer. The item is made up and has never appeared in the Observer Newsletter. Orton can get into enough trouble on his own without people having to make up stuff on him.

Kane Knight
07-08-2006, 09:30 AM
NoDQ making stuff up? Things credited to the Observer that were never written there?

Is it Hell freezing over, or just Saturday?

Xero
07-08-2006, 10:41 AM
NoDQ making stuff up? Things credited to the Observer that were never written there?

Is it Hell freezing over, or just Saturday?
Neither, it's NoDQ.com!