PDA

View Full Version : Mr. McMahon the person

korinkahn
07-08-2006, 12:24 PM
From Bret Hart to Stone Cold Steve Austin I am constantly hearing different descriptions of McMahon regarding what kind of human being he is. Is Vince a disgusting person or the guy always giving second chances, he seems like a shrewd businessman to myself.

Rob
07-08-2006, 12:31 PM
Who gives a fuck really? He made some good business decisions and he made some fucking God awful ones.

Vince McMahon is a wrestling promoter. Stick to promoting wrestling. Or that "sports entertainment" shit. He can't book wrestling anymore though because is way out of touch with what the youth of today want. As a matter of fact, he is out of touch with his own hardcore audience.

Dorkchop
07-08-2006, 12:40 PM
He's probably everything everyone thinks he is.

Kane Knight
07-08-2006, 01:14 PM
All I know is he's the reason Pro Wrestling's in the state it's in today.

Not exactly a positive thing to put on one's resumé.

addy2hotty
07-08-2006, 01:22 PM
'Mr Briscoe, Mr Briscoe, does my ass taste good?'

Gerard
07-08-2006, 10:13 PM
With all his storylines involving women id wonder if he's tried it on with any of the women over the years. Had plenty of opportunity, then again im sure if he did thered be a book or 5 out about it by now.

Rob
07-08-2006, 10:20 PM
I like it when he scratches his ear. Its well funny

Joey Slugs
07-10-2006, 12:38 PM
For some reason, something tells me that he is a calm, sweet, understanding boss and is nothing like the character he is on TV.

Then again... he could be running around in Ric Flair's robe with his dick hanging out backstage every night trying to fuck that "pretty long haired Jesus freak".

Xero
07-10-2006, 12:40 PM
For some reason, something tells me that he is a calm, sweet, understanding boss and is nothing like the character he is on TV.

Then again... he could be running around in Ric Flair's robe with his dick hanging out backstage every night yelling "Andre needs a hug".

RVDmark
07-10-2006, 02:31 PM
"pretty long haired Jesus freak".

Shawn Michaels???