PDA

View Full Version : Ken Shamrock needs to just stop now.

RP
07-09-2006, 02:23 AM
Ken Shamrock might be tarnishing his MMA fighting career in my mind. He looked like a moron on Ultimate Fighter. He looked like a california raisin after the first Tito fight and then he goes and gets worked by Ortiz after talking all that mess on Ultimate Fighter, in about the same amount of time it takes me to finish my morning piss. Good job Shamrock. Somone needs to pull this guy aside and let him know that if fight one more fight, people might not remember this guy for how big he was in his prime. They might just remember the douche bag that got his ass embarresed towards the end of his career. UFC is alot more bigger then it was when Shamrock was in his prime. Its alot more accessible to a wider audeince. 50 % of the UFC fan population today probably wouldnt even know who Dan Severn is or probably didnt know who Grace was until UFC 60. They probably could tell you Ken Shamrock was a badass, but only because they saw him on WWF, or heard about him being a badass. They couldnt tell you specifics on Shamrock fights. Alot of these fans first impressions on Ken Shamrock are being formed as we speak. Shamrock better be careful.

Savio
07-09-2006, 02:27 AM
He was never on Tough Enough

RP
07-09-2006, 02:46 AM
I always wanna say Tough Enough.

weather vane
07-09-2006, 02:51 AM
I miss Dan Severn. He was the best.

Jaton
07-09-2006, 07:05 AM
So, I haven't watched UFC in years. Is Vitor Belfort still fighting?

Stickman
07-10-2006, 12:55 PM
I only remember Shamrock from the WWF days and the Ultimate Fighter and this fight.

Innovator
07-10-2006, 01:06 PM
So, I haven't watched UFC in years. Is Vitor Belfort still fighting?He fights a lot over in Japan, hasn't fought in UFC since 51, where he lost the split decision to Tito