PDA

View Full Version : WWE should learn to PRESERVE

purewrestlingfan
07-11-2006, 10:26 AM
WWE has really screwed up things lately...
e.g. The Raw and Sd brand expansion stuff the 2004 draft was a success and old Vince got so excited that he totally fucked off the whole enigmatic feeling by the draft month 2005. All the rosters lost their bullshit identities.
Lately the ECW 1 NIGHT STAND was by GOD awesome but Vince Dick McMuthafucka got so excited that he reintroduced ECW as a wwe roster.
I mean the ECW would have been more fun ta watch if it was once a year.
Now the Dickhead can't manage things look at smackdown it's fucking die-ing.
All the stupid fans don't no a F outta the fucking ECW wrestlers like Sabu or Tommy Dreamer. Wwe it's a fucking time ta make a decision destroy ECW at Survivor Series so that itz good for your fucking buisness and our enterbullshittsinment.

Watchya say bullshit?

Mike the Metal Ed
07-11-2006, 10:29 AM
enterbullshittsinment

Xero
07-11-2006, 11:45 AM
PRESERVING would be a NEW and INNOVATIVE way to do things. It's BULLSHIT that they'll never do it.

Kane Knight
07-11-2006, 12:30 PM
Preserve what?

Xero
07-11-2006, 12:33 PM
The hair on Mr. McMahon's ass after an assial, of course.

D Mac
07-11-2006, 01:17 PM
e.g. The Raw and Sd brand expansion stuff the 2004 draft was a success and old Vince got so excited that he totally fucked off the whole enigmatic feeling by the draft month 2005. All the rosters lost their bullshit identities.
Lately the ECW 1 NIGHT STAND was by GOD awesome but Vince Dick McMuthafucka got so excited that he reintroduced ECW as a wwe roster.
All the stupid fans don't no a F outta the fucking ECW wrestlers like Sabu or Tommy Dreamer. Wwe it's a fucking time ta make a decision destroy ECW at Survivor Series so that itz good for your fucking buisness and our enterbullshittsinment.

Watchya say bullshit?

Um, could someone translate that to english please?

Kris P Lettus
07-11-2006, 01:21 PM
You should learn to PRESERVE phonics, grammar, and an all around grasp of the English language..

Sadistic
07-11-2006, 01:34 PM
ECW would have been more fun ta watch if it was once a year.

That, I agree with.

Chavo Classic
07-11-2006, 02:54 PM
I think you mean to use a different word than preserve but I can see where you are coming from. The WWE does tend to run away with their ideas and forget what they were iniatially trying to achieve.

However, on the other hand, you could praise McMahon and Co for listening to their audience and giving them what they 'think' we want. Fans tuned in en masse to watch ECW... they gave us a weekly show. Fans started to cheer Cena... they made him champ. It's just a shame they seem to blow it nine-tenths of the time.

Kane Knight
07-11-2006, 03:04 PM
The problem is, it's like a game of "corrupt a wish."

Fans cheered Cena, so they made him face, changed his character, and made him champ.

Fans watched ECW, so they took ECW, stripped it of its ECW flavour, and then put WWE names like Big Show on top of it.

Fans wanted the title off Cena, so they dropped it to a guy who couldn't get a reaction.

Fans cheer Orton, they make him into a face nobody likes.

Chavo Classic
07-11-2006, 03:23 PM
Exactly. They get carried away with their ideas and forget why they had the idea initially. They couldn't just make a monthly ECW show in the scope of the ONS PPV but give us a watered-down, diluted weekly show dominated by past and present WWE stars rather than actual ECW talent.

But that's a debate for another day. I can probably think of fifteen plus examples of the bookers going off on tangents when it was pratically on a plate for them. Hardy/Lita/Edge anyone?

Disturbed316
07-11-2006, 03:47 PM
MAKE OR BREAK

Chavo Classic
07-11-2006, 04:14 PM
I LOVE TURKEY LEGS!

mike627
07-11-2006, 04:21 PM
why are the mentally challanged allowed to be online?

Chavo Classic
07-11-2006, 04:22 PM
I'm using the internet from my carer's house

Xero
07-11-2006, 04:23 PM
why are the mentally challanged allowed to be online?
Why are they allowed to write for the WWE?

The Genius
07-11-2006, 05:28 PM
worst wrestling ever

darkpower
07-11-2006, 05:40 PM

Watchya say bullshit?

What the HELL did you just say?

PullMyFinger
07-11-2006, 06:40 PM
wtf?

owenbrown
07-12-2006, 09:12 AM
Why are they allowed to write for the WWE?

Exactly.

Pinnacle Charisma
07-12-2006, 09:33 AM

Watchya say bullshit?

SOMEBODY GOT A HAIRCUT