PDA

View Full Version : Good to see that Hogan hasn't changed *Potential SS Spoilers*

KingofOldSchool
07-11-2006, 05:29 PM
As things stand now, Hulk Hogan will be winning his match with Randy Orton at Summerslam. Of course, that could change at the snap of a finger.

It should be noted that Hogan has creative control in both his match finishes and in storylines. credit: PWTorch

Then again, are we really surprised?

James Steele
07-11-2006, 05:34 PM
I love how in WWE DVDs (especially the Monday Night Wars DVD) they talk about how superstars should never have creative control, but they let a piece of shit like Hogan have creative control for his one or two-off appearances so he can bury somebody instead of putting them over and adding to the business, but Hogan himself has admitted that he does it for nothing more than the money and his own ego.

Rob
07-11-2006, 05:38 PM
Then he knocks Bret Hart.

KingofOldSchool
07-11-2006, 05:46 PM
I'd mark out if Brooke turned on Hulk ala Stephanie turning on Vince in 99.

Xero
07-11-2006, 05:50 PM
What the fuck are they talking about creative control? Does Hogan still have a standing contract with WWE besides a Legend's contract? Because, come on, the only reason Hogan's coming on now is to get Brooke's career off the ground. Though he didn't figure out that he's promoting it to the WRONG FUCKING DEMOGRAPHIC.

Xero
07-11-2006, 05:51 PM
I'd mark out if Brooke turned on Hulk ala Stephanie turning on Vince in 99.
And then she marries Orton.

Corkscrewed
07-11-2006, 08:05 PM
That'd be classic. I'll bet they'd engage in bukake every night. :shifty:

Xero
07-11-2006, 08:31 PM
That'd be classic. I'll bet they'd engage in bukake every night. :shifty:
I'd expect a line of German-American Schiza videos soon.

Azriel
07-11-2006, 08:39 PM
Maybe it'll be a Mike Tyson DX kinda thing. Brooke sides with Orton after seeing him, then attacks him at SS leading Hogan with the victory

Batsu
07-11-2006, 09:16 PM
I'd expect a line of German-American <s>Schiza</s> Scheiße videos soon.

LOL

James Steele
07-11-2006, 09:36 PM
Maybe will get to see her tits.

James Steele
or ass

James Steele
or p****

KingofOldSchool
07-11-2006, 09:54 PM
Brooke = Next Paris Hilton

diothoir
07-11-2006, 10:15 PM
shite sex video out soon then

Kane Knight
07-11-2006, 10:32 PM
Brooke = Next Paris Hilton

A celebrity for no reason?

Xero
07-11-2006, 11:06 PM
A celebrity for no reason?
Duh.

Kane Knight
07-11-2006, 11:17 PM
I didn't know if it was going to be a "vexing void of personality."

Xero
07-11-2006, 11:25 PM
Nah, if you lived with Hulk Hogan you would develope an interesting personality as well.

Kane Knight
07-11-2006, 11:27 PM
"She's cutting promos at a fifth grade level!"

Xero
07-11-2006, 11:27 PM
Better than her dad.

Kane Knight
07-11-2006, 11:30 PM
I'd imagine she got it from her mother anyway.

Ben Rodrigues
07-11-2006, 11:48 PM
Why the hell do they keep bringing him back to go over younger talent? Wasn't Randy Orton suppose to be the company's new cornerstone at one point? And who in their right mind listens to that bubble gum rubbish that Brooke Hogan serves out? Bah - too much stupidity. I'm going to sit on the toilet for half an hour and vent my anger.

St. Jimmy
07-11-2006, 11:53 PM
Why the hell do they keep bringing him back to go over younger talent? Wasn't Randy Orton suppose to be the company's new cornerstone at one point? And who in their right mind listens to that bubble gum rubbish that Brooke Hogan serves out? Bah - too much stupidity. I'm going to sit on the toilet for half an hour and vent my anger.

James Steele
07-12-2006, 12:01 AM
Personally, I love the fact that Orton is going to get buried in a fued with a 60 year old man and an 18 year old girl. I just wish it wasn't Hulk Hogan.

Vastardikai
07-12-2006, 12:08 AM
Personally, I wouldn't mind Orton going over Hogan: Squeaky Clean.

Why you ask?

Because after Hogan, what other Legend can Orton kill that'd be bigger? NOBODY. He would officially have topped out as the Legend Killer, and unless they have something new with him that'll work, the only thing they ever did with him that work will be over with.

So basically, feuding with Hogan is lose/lose for Orton's career.

Volchok
07-12-2006, 12:29 AM
The final thing Orton could do is end Takers WM streak. Basically killing off Taker at WM and beating Hogan would make Orton huge.

Vastardikai
07-13-2006, 03:52 AM
Kind of like how Beating Hogan at WM made Ultimate Warrior huge? :shifty:

Orton Beating Hogan means he more or less topped out. He won't be able to pull a legend out of his ass to make his personal bitch because there won't be one that can top Hogan in the eyes of the Casual fan. He'd have to start doing something else. He's tried that, it hasn't worked in a ME sense. He really needs to be in the <strike>unemployment line</strike> Midcard right now. Hone his skills a bit more. People rant and rave about how "Good" he is. Make him prove it.

Skippord
07-13-2006, 03:55 AM
Pretty sure I would kill myself if Orton ended Takers streak

TerranRich
07-13-2006, 09:32 AM
Let me ask you something, brother. Who wants peas?

The Hulkster said "Who wants PEAS!?"

(Rep for reference) ;)

Xero
07-13-2006, 09:52 AM
Robot Chicken.

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g122/sandman3g/Wrestling/hulksterpeas.jpg

Afterlife
07-13-2006, 10:45 AM
I wanna know if Brooke calls her brother by his name (whatever it is) or if she calls him "Bruthrrrrr". 'Cause, even if Hulk made her sign a contract to do so, if I was her brother and she called me "Bruthrrrrr", even once, I'd crack that bitch right in the face.

Also, on MySpace they've been posting this ad to see her new video. This was the first time I'd actually seen her face as I don't watch fakality tv, and I gotta say....after all this ruckus I'd been hearing about "Brooke Hogan is so hot", I was really disappointed. Only two words would come to mind when I looked at her picture, and they weren't "She's Hot." They were "Autistic Puppy".

KingofOldSchool
07-13-2006, 10:56 AM
Brooke + muscles - hair + mustache = Hulk Hogan

Y2Jeremy
07-13-2006, 11:32 AM
Brooke + muscles - hair + mustache = Hulk Hogan

HAhaha, she is a bit Butch.

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g122/sandman3g/Wrestling/hulksterpeas.jpg
Hulkamania is running...Mild. I love Robot Chicken.

TerranRich
07-13-2006, 11:37 AM
http://img.xylot.net/hulkbrooke.jpg

TerranRich
07-13-2006, 01:33 PM
I was surprised to find out recently that Hogan did both his own voice and that of Abraham Lincoln in that episode ("Massage Chair") of Robot Chicken.

Xero
07-13-2006, 01:45 PM
I knew that he did his voice (no one could get it that perfect) but I didn't know he did Lincoln. Which skit was that with Lincoln?

TerranRich
07-13-2006, 03:52 PM
The one where George W. Bush finds out that his "midichlorean" levels were too high, thus making him believe he was a Jedi. He then goes to the Lincoln Memorial and carves "W Was Hear" or something like that, then the memorial rises, and out comes Lincoln in a deep voice, challenging Bush to a light sabre duel. :D

LoDownM
07-13-2006, 04:15 PM
:lol: I love that episode :D

Xero
07-13-2006, 05:55 PM
The one where George W. Bush finds out that his "midichlorean" levels were too high, thus making him believe he was a Jedi. He then goes to the Lincoln Memorial and carves "W Was Hear" or something like that, then the memorial rises, and out comes Lincoln in a deep voice, challenging Bush to a light sabre duel. :D
LOL, oh yeah, that was awesome. :lol:

darkpower
07-13-2006, 06:30 PM
Personally, I wouldn't mind Orton going over Hogan: Squeaky Clean.

Why you ask?

Because after Hogan, what other Legend can Orton kill that'd be bigger? NOBODY. He would officially have topped out as the Legend Killer, and unless they have something new with him that'll work, the only thing they ever did with him that work will be over with.

So basically, feuding with Hogan is lose/lose for Orton's career.

Does that basically mean Orton is going back to Smackdown after this feud?

Seriously, after the Hogan thing, he should go back to SD. Isn't that why they brought back Orton to begin with? For SD's benifit? Yet, he's on RAW feuding with a 60 year old fucked up has been over a daughter that only does wonders for my cock instead of my ears.

If Orton were to be killing the Taker WM streak, he would have to go back to SD anyway (not to mention they may still be able to let him have "unfinished business" with Rey Mysterio if he moves back).

If the WWE has any logic (which I know they don't, but I'm optimistic they have SOME sort in that creative team that they could find), after this Hogan shit, he should go back to SD (he seemed like a better fit over there, anyway).

Savio
07-13-2006, 07:24 PM
Brooke will turn on hogan setting up for Brooke vs Hulk "I quit" match.

Mr. Nerfect
07-14-2006, 11:19 PM
Seriously, I know things are probably set in stone, but I'd actually have Hogan face Big Show at Summerslam. The two are apparently friends, and Hogan would probably put Hogan over if it meant he goes over Orton at either Unforgiven or Cyber Sunday.

At Saturday Night's Main Event, have Hulk Hogan play Brooke's music video, then have him say he's got business to take care of. Big Show comes out instead, and Show says that when he defeated Hogan in his debut match for the WCW Championship, it led to a string of title reigns, and he wants to thank Hogan for that. Show holds out his hand as a sign of respect, and Hogan takes it, but Show turns it into an Anaconda Clutch, and swings Hogan to the mat gently, because God knows he can't take it, nor can bend for the backbreaker. Brooke goes to check on her father, and Big Show closes in on Brooke from behind, but Randy Orton runs in and hits an RKO on Big Show. Orton then poses for Brooke, and we start a whole kind of "budding romance" thing between the two.

Have Big Show challenge Hogan to an ECW Title Match at Summerslam, because everyone knows Hogan has too much of an ego to show up on the Sci-Fi network. Show also decides to go to RAW to face Orton, with the ECW Title on the line. He beats Orton cleanly, but somehow Orton still gets into the WWE Championship Match at Summerslam. Orton isn't successful at Summerslam, Big Show is, partly because of Randy Orton running in and hitting the RKO on Big Show, giving Show the DQ victory, which keeps Hogan strong, and emphasises the new ECW rules, and allows Orton to say he did it so Brooke's dad can be safe.

The delayed feud would be worth it, just to see Orton show Brooke videos of Hogan cheating back in the day, when Hogan tries to explain to her that what Randy did was illegal and ruined his chances at winning the ECW Championship. Basically have Randy slowly turn Brooke against her father, leading to Randy Orton taking her to a drive-in chapel, saying he "learnt from the best".

That might actually get me interested in the feud. Of course, Hogan pins Orton and nullifies the marriage in true "wrestling match is a legal binding arguement" fashion, and Orton ends up with no momentum what-so-ever, but hey. It's probably the best people who want to see the future of the WWE actually exist can hope for.

St. Jimmy
07-15-2006, 05:23 AM
The delayed feud would be worth it, just to see Orton show Brooke videos of Hogan cheating back in the day, when Hogan tries to explain to her that what Randy did was illegal and ruined his chances at winning the ECW Championship. Basically have Randy slowly turn Brooke against her father, leading to Randy Orton taking her to a drive-in chapel, saying he "learnt from the best".

:rofl:

Skippord
07-15-2006, 06:54 AM
Brooke will turn on hogan setting up for Brooke vs Hulk "I quit" match.
Tsh WWE would never have a nearly 60 year old man facing his daughter in an I Quit match...Shit.