PDA

View Full Version : Burn, Baby, Burn (iMPACT! spoiler)

Slappy3000
07-13-2006, 05:02 PM
MAJOR SPOILER FOR TONIGHT'S IMPACT INVOLVING RHINO AND HIS ECW RANT
by Dave Scherer @ 3:50:00 PM on 7/13/2006

According to a source at SpikeTV, the angle for tonight's edition of Impact will feature Rhino issuing an open challenge while holding what is supposed to be the original ECW World title belt, followed by Rhino throwing the belt into a trash can and then setting it on fire. Obviously, TNA is taking a direct shot at the new version of ECW. It sounds like a wild idea and we'll have to see how it comes across in execution tonight.

I was hoping that it would lead to this...:rofl:

Lux
07-13-2006, 05:05 PM
I saw your name and was perplexed in what to think, what is this thread about again?

Xero
07-13-2006, 05:54 PM
Heyman: OH MY FUCKING GOD! THAT BASTARD JUST THREW MY TITLE IN THE TRASH! VINCE! SUE THAT BASTARD!

Vince: Why?

Heyman: WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'WHY'!? HE THREW MY TITLE, YOUR LEGAL POSSESSION'S TITLE INTO THE TRASH! WHAT THE FUCK!?

Vince: Meh. Now if it were the WWF Hardcore Championship, then I'd be pissed.

6to1
07-13-2006, 11:07 PM
maby the real belt was not in the bag i hope he did not burn the real one. i wonder who in ufc he will fight?

Joey Slugs
07-13-2006, 11:12 PM
maby the real belt was not in the bag i hope he did not burn the real one. i wonder who in ufc he will fight?

um. well... you see... then...

shit. i can't respond to that.

Blitz
07-13-2006, 11:16 PM
Way to burn that <s>bridge</s> belt, Rhino.

6to1
07-13-2006, 11:20 PM
Way to burn that <s>bridge</s> belt, Rhino.
maby hacksaw can dig it out of the can like he did the tv belt.

Blitz
07-13-2006, 11:24 PM
Alright.

Joey Slugs
07-13-2006, 11:24 PM
maby hacksaw can dig it out of the can like he did the tv belt.

Just what TNA needs, a way passed his "prime" wrestler rehashing a lame WCW angle.

Shit... it might just work.

shawn112233
07-13-2006, 11:47 PM
Next week the ECW show should start with a trash can on fire in the center of the ring. Then, RVD brings in a hose and douses the fire. He, then, proceeds to pull out the belt saying that it is flame retardent. I think that would be good enough.

Slappy3000
07-14-2006, 12:12 AM
Next week the ECW show should start with a trash can on fire in the center of the ring. Then, RVD brings in a hose and douses the fire. He, then, proceeds to pull out the belt saying that it is flame retardent. I think that would be good enough.
What about RVD's suspension? How would they explain that?

How would they explain the belt leaving from Big Show's arm (how little is that belt, or how big is Big Show?) and getting into the trashcan?

Xero
07-14-2006, 12:14 AM
What about RVD's suspension? How would they explain that?

How would they explain the belt leaving from Big Show's arm (how little is that belt, or how big is Big Show?) and getting into the trashcan?
And the biggest question: Why would Vince want to acknowledge TNA?

Mr. Aristocrat
07-14-2006, 12:40 AM
Yeah, damn Vince for trying to recreate ECW! It's over let it go...let's all hop on TNA's dick since they have the balls to let the Dudleys and Rhino base their entire characters around how they wern't offered contracts to the new ECW. :shifty:

I swear I don't know which makes less sense, Vince McMahon's booking or TNA's terrible attempt to counter book him.

Slappy3000
07-14-2006, 12:48 AM
Yeah, damn Vince for trying to recreate ECW! It's over let it go...let's all hop on TNA's dick since they have the balls to let the Dudleys and Rhino base their entire characters around how they wern't offered contracts to the new ECW. :shifty:

I swear I don't know which makes less sense, Vince McMahon's booking or TNA's terrible attempt to counter book him.

Rhino wasn't offered a contract? Someone needs to do a little research before commenting, or at the very least actually listen to what's being said...

Team 3D wasn't in contract negotiations with WWE? Yep. Someone definitely needs to do some research...

Mr. Aristocrat
07-14-2006, 12:49 AM
Let me correct my statements; base their characters around the idea that TNA is the second comming of ECW...yeah that makes it so much better.

Lara Emily
07-14-2006, 12:51 AM
So TNA really is WCW now.

Mr. Aristocrat
07-14-2006, 12:54 AM
It's a sad day for a promotion when you are the poor man's WCW.

Corkscrewed
07-14-2006, 02:27 AM

Sandman doing it would be good enough.

It'd be a funny no-sell tho. And of course, it'd acknowledge TNA, which is against WWE policy, I believe. ;)

RP
07-14-2006, 04:21 AM
Heyman: OH MY FUCKING GOD! THAT BASTARD JUST THREW MY TITLE IN THE TRASH! VINCE! SUE THAT BASTARD!

Heyman: WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'WHY'!? HE THREW MY TITLE, YOUR LEGAL POSSESSION'S TITLE INTO THE TRASH! WHAT THE FUCK!?

You are the worst wrestling forum poster ever. My God.

Joey Slugs
07-14-2006, 04:27 AM
from TNAwrestling.com
RHINO SENDS THE TITLE BELT INTO THE FLAMES
“The War Machine” Rhino lashed out again on Thursday’s “iMPACT!”, this time tossing his former ECW World Title in the garbage and setting it on fire to signify his disgust for Vince McMahon’s attempt to recreate the promotion he helped build.

eh. welcome back WCW.

Slappy3000
07-14-2006, 07:11 AM

You're so right.

And Heyman is one deluded individual.

Are Ric Flair and Big Show these exciting new stars he was talking about? :rofl:

TerranRich
07-14-2006, 11:03 AM
I laughed my ass off on that one. :lol:

TNA Fans: FLAME RE-TARD-ANT!! *clap, clap, clap-clap-clap* FLAME RE-TARD-ANT!! *clap, clap, clap-clap-clap*

KingofOldSchool
07-14-2006, 11:06 AM
And at that point, both of TNA's fans will tune in to ECW Tuesday night to hear Heyman's response.

Fox
07-14-2006, 01:29 PM
Next week the ECW show should start with a trash can on fire in the center of the ring. Then, RVD comes out and lights a joint on the trash can fire, then smokes the fattie in front of the crowd while doing the "R-V-D" finger point.

6to1
07-14-2006, 01:40 PM
And at that point, both of TNA's fans will tune in to ECW Tuesday night to hear Heyman's response.
good that will double the people watching the new ecw.

Dorkchop
07-14-2006, 01:47 PM
good that will double the people watching the new ecw.

14?

Arnold HamNegger
07-14-2006, 01:52 PM
Ok, so you start out the show with an intense promo that claims ECW is dead and long live TNA. So how do you follow that up if you're TNA to prove that you are the "new face of professional wrestling"? A squash by the "MONSTER" Abyss over Norman :naughty: Smiley and a craptacular segment with the James Gang.

WTF :wtf:

I try to get into TNA, I really do...but that's just fucking awful.

TerranRich
07-14-2006, 03:15 PM
14?
"both" = 2. 2 x 2 = 4. So, no, 4.

TerranRich
07-14-2006, 03:16 PM
A squash by the "MONSTER" Abyss over Norman :naughty: Smiley...

NORMAN FUCKING SMILEY!!! I marked out for his last night and the week before. I was all giddy, telling my girlfriend about how funny and entertaining Smiley was, and is. :D He was my favorite non-main-eventer in WCW during the nWo era.

PullMyFinger
07-14-2006, 03:21 PM
LOL Screamin' Norman Smiley was great. "I'm so hardcore that...I drank milk which was three days expired!"

Arnold HamNegger
07-14-2006, 03:36 PM
LOL Screamin' Norman Smiley was great. "I'm so hardcore that...I drank milk which was three days expired!"

"I'm so hardcore...I eat stale donuts!"
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f146/ShotzCA/smiley2.jpg

NORMAN FUCKING SMILEY!!! I marked out for his last night and the week before. I was all giddy, telling my girlfriend about how funny and entertaining Smiley was, and is. He was my favorite non-main-eventer in WCW during the nWo era.

Greatest Hardcore Champ EVER.

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f146/ShotzCA/smiley1.jpg

TNA should review the old WCW tapes and realize what a goldmine they have. A Smiley/E. Young fued would be spectacular IMO.

BUT, squash is much better than that...right TNA?

6to1
07-14-2006, 03:40 PM
now the poor guy is just a jobber he does not even get a long match anymore.

D Mac
07-15-2006, 01:09 AM
TNA is getting better IMO.