PDA

View Full Version : Big Show retaining at ECW is UNACCEPTABLE

Schoenauer
07-18-2006, 02:50 AM
I hear all these rumors about Big Show retaining at ECW and I have to say it is NOT acceptable. Big Show is one of the worst ECW champions of all time and he does not deserve to even maintain the ECW championship, not to mention having won it in the first place.

The Undertaker earned his title shot with hard work, dedication, connecting to the fans, innovation and respect. His title match has been be disrespected, and if it ends with him losing to Big Show, it will NOT BE acceptable. Another Big Show retain will make the ratings drop because he is the most boring champion I've watched.

I don't see how ANYONE can accept this happening. I understand Undertaker is a legend, but there are other ways to excuse his time away and you can have Undertaker lose to someone like Sandman. Someone equal to him in skill and respect and just as deserving of him of a title run. Not someone like Big Show who was not able to get a decent run in a whole year!!!

If Big Show wins at ECW, it will be a mistake for the company. The fans don't cheer Big Show because he is a monster, they boo him because they want to see his corny ass off T.V. Not in a good way either. Big Show has only been able to get heat by being a monster. Anyone can get heat like that. I think when Big Show loses the title, he would go back to where he belongs, opening matches on ECW against other crappy workers like Al Snow and Stevie Richards.

Big Show does not belong in the main event! He doesnt have what it takes to be a main eventer and shouldn't beat Undertaker.

I made this thread in honor of Vermaat... where ever he went...

FourFifty
07-18-2006, 02:53 AM
The Undetaker winning the ECW title?

I'm not going to ask "are you high?" I'm going to ask "how high are you?"

Schoenauer
07-18-2006, 03:15 AM
I should also mention that I'm combatting TakerLover. This was a stupid thread on my behalf, and I apologize for it.

Ben Rodrigues
07-18-2006, 03:22 AM
You see what you guys did? You scared off Vermaat. That guy was the most interesting poster since Zeebo. COME BACK VERMAAT!

Azriel
07-18-2006, 04:43 AM
Big Show vs. Taker will MAKE IT or BREAK IT for ECW.

Yeah, that was pathetic

KingofOldSchool
07-18-2006, 08:17 AM
Well it's not like Big Show bleeds ECW, so it shouldn't matter if its Undertaker, Cena, Maria, Jerry Lawler, that guy who gave Vince the cock a couple of weeks ago, The Zombie, Finlay, or Robbie from the Highlanders that wins the ECW Title. It's all going to a non-ECW guy.

FourFifty
07-18-2006, 10:57 AM
Well it's not like Big Show bleeds ECW, so it shouldn't matter if its Undertaker, Cena, Maria, Jerry Lawler, that guy who gave Vince the cock a couple of weeks ago, The Zombie, Finlay, or Robbie from the Highlanders--

I'm Robbie!

Favre4Ever
07-18-2006, 12:27 PM
Destroy the ratings? I think it's more likely that everyone will just forget the match ever happened.

Pegasus Crawford
07-18-2006, 06:57 PM
Did they mention the match would be under EXTREME RULES?