PDA

View Full Version : Hogan Knows Best

Stickman
07-18-2006, 03:41 PM
Has anybody watched this show? It's bloody awful. What a terrible family to follow around. They're so uninteresting. What's with the Hulkster always being in character? Fuck, yeah you're bald, you dont' have to hide it behind a bandana all the time. Also, I watched the episode where their neighbours were complaining about all their animals. HOgan's wife (who I'd bang) is completely immature and a complete bitch. I do side with the Hogan family but my god, don't be assholes about it. We need to go back to the days of like 5 channels to keep crap like this far away form tv.

KingofOldSchool
07-18-2006, 05:33 PM
Welcome to the World of "Reality" TV.

Stickman
07-18-2006, 05:35 PM
The only reality TV I like is Survivor. Hogan's family is not reality, they live in some fantasy world.

KingofOldSchool
07-18-2006, 05:46 PM
The only reality TV I like is Survivor. Hogan's family is not reality, they live in some fantasy world.

Yeah cause Survivor is soooo real. Cause "Reality" is sticking people on a TV island and have them compete in competitions for food and then have the same people vote each other off the island. AND the winner gets MONEY! Yeah cause it's not like that's a fantasy world or anything.

loopydate
07-18-2006, 06:05 PM
I'd consider it more of a game show than a reality show, but Survivor is reality in that it's actual people and not actors. It's more real than, say, According To Jim.