PDA

View Full Version : Big Show or Great Kahlie

TakerLover
07-23-2006, 05:08 AM
Is BIG show a better opponent than GREAT kahlie for this sunday's GAB?

what do you think?

I believe BIG show is a more preferred guy over Kahlie. Taker and Show have some history and it just would be better.

*RIP*:mad:

Ben Rodrigues
07-23-2006, 05:10 AM
I thought you were going to go away and gather your powers so you can extract super doom on me.

Rammsteinmad
07-23-2006, 06:40 AM
To answer his question, I prefer Big Show, but for this match I'd wanna see Great Khali, as this is what they've been building up for a few months now.

Personally, I'm not a fan of Khali, but I'd love to see him squash 'Taker again. I'm bored with every 'Taker angle being played out the same, and like... why build up Khali into this huge monster just to have some guy who rarely makes an appearance beat him?

RVDmark
07-23-2006, 07:43 AM
If Big show wins by just dominating and throwing takers limp body out of the ring then the match would seem to have a purpose. I like the way they've been booking show in ECW. I think they put the belt on him too soon but with RVD and Angle out he is at least a logical choice (IMO Tommy Dreamer or Sandman would have been logical too) Its nice to see show getting used. He is slow in the ring but it always looked stupid to have a man his size beaten by so many people half his size. Although the ECW titlle does look stupidly small on him.

Lux
07-23-2006, 12:39 PM
you havn't be banned yet :?: thats weird