PDA

View Full Version : DON'T FIRE ERIC!!!!

D Mac
07-29-2006, 01:21 PM
I'm really getting a kick out of this Eric Young guy in TNA. His "paranoid" gimmick is funny plus he's got some talent. I crack up everytime he shows up and find myself cheering inside when he hits some moves.

The One
07-29-2006, 01:24 PM
I have said this for months Eric Young is the future of wrestling. If his career isn't cut short due to his throat problems (he is supposed to have something like 40 more throat surgerys in the comming years) he is going to be a HUGE star.

JH
07-29-2006, 01:25 PM
i love the guys character

The One
07-29-2006, 01:39 PM
Not only is Young aces with the paranoid character, he moves so well in the ring. He isn't overly flashy, and while his ring psych isn't the best, it is better then most...plus everything he does just has perfect form and is so smooth. Something about him in the ring reminds me of a young Savage.

Kane Knight
07-29-2006, 02:15 PM
Eric was already fired, moron. I know who you mean, it's a joke. This is here so nobody can whine that I'm making it up after the fact.
:roll:

Skippord
07-29-2006, 03:19 PM
Showtime is the man

Dorkchop
07-29-2006, 06:31 PM
I'm enjoying him a lot right now with his paranoid gimmick. This can't go on forver though.... or at least not this much. I just hope TNA don't drag out the paranoia gimmick.

The crowd chanting "Don't fire Eric" adds to the hilarity.

Blitz
07-30-2006, 12:01 AM
Eric is awesome. I really love the paranoid gimmick, but man, I saw him shortly after he started working the indys. The guy can play an arrogant heel like few others. I'm talking Shawn Michaels good here. So I do hope they turn him heel at some point, and let him play that.

Hell of a worker in ring as well. He wrestled in one of my favourite indy matches, a ladder match with "Dangerboy" Derek Wylde, that defies description.

Mr. Nerfect
07-30-2006, 12:30 AM
I haven't seen enough of Eric Young to really comment on him, but everything I've heard has made me think extremely highly of the guy. He came back from death to compete on PPV. That is dedication.

I think he would work so much better as a heel. I'd have him form some kind of "Entourage" with Christian Cage when Cage inevitably turns heel. Although, replacing Johnny Devine with Eric Young in Paparazzi Productions isn't a bad idea, either.

purewrestlingfan
07-30-2006, 07:00 AM
bullshit

6to1
07-30-2006, 12:33 PM
it looks like they are about to turn cage heel. they just turned eric face let him be face for 6 months and let him sell shirts i am sure every wrestling fan named eric will get it.

weather vane
07-30-2006, 01:30 PM
I haven't seen enough of Eric Young to really comment on him, but everything I've heard has made me think extremely highly of the guy. He came back from death to compete on PPV. That is dedication.

I think he would work so much better as a heel. I'd have him form some kind of "Entourage" with Christian Cage when Cage inevitably turns heel. Although, replacing Johnny Devine with Eric Young in Paparazzi Productions isn't a bad idea, either.

What is with all this Devine hating? Devine is so good. I have seen a lot of him and he is one of the most talented guys out there.

He has been through so much in the last few years. He will surprise a lot of you.

Blitz
07-30-2006, 02:25 PM
Yeah, Devine is also the man.

Joey Slugs
07-30-2006, 02:26 PM
I have said this for months Eric Young is the future of wrestling. If his career isn't cut short due to his throat problems (he is supposed to have something like 40 more throat surgerys in the comming years) he is going to be a HUGE star.

What is wrong with his throat?

The One
07-30-2006, 02:36 PM
According to Wikipedia, "laryngeal papillomatosis resulting from HPV infection of the throat." There was an artical on TNAWrestling.com about him and his throat problems a few months ago but it isn't there anymore.

Shadow
07-31-2006, 12:06 AM
Maybe it cleared up or something.

At least I hope it did.