El Vaquero de Infierno
08-02-2006, 10:47 AM
From Metal Hammer.com:

Manchester MEN November 25
Glasgow SECC 25
London Wembley Arena 27
Cardiff International Arena 30
Nottingham Arena December 1.

Why do they have to play at the MEN Arena? I know they have a whole spectacle thing going on, and they want as much money as possible, but the MEN is a big bag of crap. I can at least tolerate (upto a point) the Carling Apollo, but the Academy would be so much better.

The Mask
08-02-2006, 11:39 AM
the academy over the apollo? are you sure? also, they are utter cunts announcing this now after i had the worst trip ever there and back to glasgow to see them. cuntssss

El Vaquero de Infierno
08-02-2006, 02:02 PM
the academy over the apollo? are you sure? also, they are utter cunts announcing this now after i had the worst trip ever there and back to glasgow to see them. cuntssss

I've never particularly enjoyed any of the gigs that I've been too at the Apollo except Satch, and that was because we were in the seating section.

Tool are bigger cunts for announcing this when I'm skint as an honest preacher...then again, when ain't I skint. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh well.

el fregadero
08-02-2006, 05:06 PM
That's great and all, but I'm seeing them in Kansas City, America on September 15. I hear the "arena" is pretty swell too.

Skippord
08-03-2006, 12:14 AM
I wanna see them :'(