PDA

View Full Version : Jeff hardy back with wwe

Gerard
08-04-2006, 01:50 PM
http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/jeffreturn

Maybe flair can have a feud with him with the same "glorified stuntman" rants that hes having with foley.

Blitz
08-04-2006, 01:53 PM
Just beat me to posting this.

This is gonna be funny.

Chavo Classic
08-04-2006, 01:57 PM
Is it April 1st already?

Lock Jaw
08-04-2006, 02:13 PM
WWE.com has tried to contact Jeff about his rehiring for two days, but in typical fashion of the free-spirited Hardy, he has yet to return any of our calls.

:rofl:

Xero
08-04-2006, 02:18 PM
(Insert RVD, Sabu, Jeff Hardy and Shadow joke here.)

Kane Knight
08-04-2006, 02:18 PM
They never learn. But since he's there, he can team with Sabu, and then Punk and Shawn Michaels can team up (One's only vice is competition, the other's only drug is Jesus), and they can do a cross-brand rivalry that'll have Innovator and Shadow swapping reacharounds.

OverTaker
08-04-2006, 02:19 PM
Hardy Boys Reunion!

Blitz
08-04-2006, 02:20 PM
Man, I'd love to dee them put Jeff in ECW.

#1 heel in the company.

Chavo Classic
08-04-2006, 02:26 PM
ECW would be the ideal home for Jeff Hardy.

His attitude and general personality fulfills the criteria for the so-called 'Extremists' that Vince likes. Lets face it, Jeff Hardy is a walking gimmick, and he wouldn't require repackaging. His style in the ring is mostly spot-orientated and that'd also fit well with the WWECW brand.

And why not have a Punk/Hardy feud. Hardy with his well-documented drug-problems against the straight-edged Punk?... you couldn't write this stuff.

Just John
08-04-2006, 04:13 PM
Wow, the WWE has my attention, I wanna see how he is after that terrible 'The Hardy Show' turn.

Chavo Classic
08-04-2006, 04:15 PM
Wasn't that the Matt Hardy show?

Just John
08-04-2006, 04:23 PM
Thats what I thought, until they threw in that Shannon Moore girl, some other guys, and Matt and Jeffs dad or some shit. And I dunno the rest.

But in all seriousness (Pot jokes aside) seeing what Jeffs life is like was kinda scary, I knew he was a little 'off the wall' but watching the trailer made me kinda see that, I swear there is something wrong with Jeff in the head, his art, his strange aluminum sculpture things and his mini volcano, its like a childs mind, I seriously think jeff will be going senile soon.

As for Matt, well I've lost all respect for him, doing burnouts on a poster of lita in his Viper? Pathetic. I regret signing the petition to get him back in the WWE.

Extreme Angle
08-04-2006, 04:24 PM
i think matt will go in a big rivalry with a tag team member...
then the team will beat down on matt and then jeff will run in with a chair and bash them, then do some classic hardy team work

Just John
08-04-2006, 04:26 PM
I'd mark out for old Hardy boyz style matches, in ECW it'd work even better.

Chavo Classic
08-04-2006, 04:27 PM
But in all seriousness (Pot jokes aside) seeing what Jeffs life is like was kinda scary...

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h220/viz316/003.jpg

ARGGHHHHH!!!

Just John
08-04-2006, 04:30 PM
Yeah, he hasnt even done it for the sake of trying to be unique either, he is just mentally unstable.

wrathchildCEW
08-04-2006, 04:38 PM
So is Shadow still wiping the spunk off his monitor, or what?

Kane Knight
08-04-2006, 04:40 PM
So is Shadow still wiping the spunk off his monitor, or what?

Actually, he's waiting for a new computer. He needs to work on his name (and now work off a sticky hard drive)

Chavo Classic
08-04-2006, 04:41 PM
You only have 90 posts, you are in no position to judge Shadow.

Me on the other hand....

Nark Order
08-04-2006, 04:45 PM
Cue Shadow orgasm.

loopydate
08-04-2006, 04:45 PM
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h220/viz316/003.jpg

"...and that's why I only drink Raiden's Cider! The only apple-based beverage endorsed by the Lightning God!"

Chavo Classic
08-04-2006, 04:46 PM
Is there a large dragon coming to eat Jeff from the very right of the picture?

Just John
08-04-2006, 05:07 PM
Thats one of those aluminum sculpture things I was talking about, he isnt right in the head..

Ben Rodrigues
08-04-2006, 05:12 PM
Well then.

Kane Knight
08-04-2006, 05:19 PM
You only have 90 posts, you are in no position to judge Shadow.

Me on the other hand....

Actually, at 90 posts, he can judge Shadow and Takerlover.

If he gets to 130, Sadistic becomes available.

Vermaat
08-04-2006, 05:58 PM
Jeff Hardy needs to go to ECW. This is a man that knows hardcore and would be a major boost to ecw.

Dave Youell
08-04-2006, 06:36 PM
I'm a mark for Jeff, just watched the Leap of Fath dvd the other day remembering the good old days, when Jeff gave a shit.

Regardless of what the smart marks think he's going to be over regardless of what he does. A hardy Boyz re-union is bound to be the first port of call as Matt has nothing to do right now.

Although a Sabu/HArdy match would be hilarious, I don't think Jeff should be put straight into an ECW enviroment, they don't have enough room for the current roster to even get promo time, unless ECW goes to 2 hours, Jeff should head to Smackdown IMO

Arnold HamNegger
08-04-2006, 06:42 PM
ECW would be the ideal home for Jeff Hardy.

His attitude and general personality fulfills the criteria for the so-called 'Extremists' that Vince likes. Lets face it, Jeff Hardy is a walking gimmick, and he wouldn't require repackaging. His style in the ring is mostly spot-orientated and that'd also fit well with the WWECW brand.

And why not have a Punk/Hardy feud. Hardy with his well-documented drug-problems against the straight-edged Punk?... you couldn't write this stuff.

Plus, Hardy's return should be right about the time RVD gets back from suspension. What we've yet to have in ECW is a ladder match. RVD/Sabu/Hardy/Punk ladder match for the title = me :drool: all over myself!

I just hope to GOD they don't try to insert Jeff into a story line with Edge/Lita in some facet of trying to get revenge for his brother. Actually, I'm terrified. That's just stupid enough for WWE to try.

Mr. JL
08-04-2006, 06:42 PM
This is sweet! I'm a Jeff Hardy mark so 'fuck yeah'!

Kane Knight
08-04-2006, 07:03 PM
In clarification of previous breaking news, Jeff Hardy has not re-signed with WWE. As reported previously, Matt Hardy was taken off the roster when he was found to have elevated liver enzymes. All hope was lost for Hardy's career, until Jeff Hardy perished in a car crash last week.

When WWE.com reported the news, they were under the impression that Jeff had been signed, In fact, Jeff Hardy's liver has been signed to WWE, to bring a healthy hardy to the ring.

Complications arose during the transplant, however, when Jeff's Liver attempted to jump off the operating table and onto an exposed scalpel. Both Matt and his liver are recovering rapidly.

Source: The Ruse Report.

Arnold HamNegger
08-04-2006, 07:06 PM
In clarification of previous breaking news, Jeff Hardy has not re-signed with WWE. As reported previously, Matt Hardy was taken off the roster when he was found to have elevated liver enzymes. All hope was lost for Hardy's career, until Jeff Hardy perished in a car crash last week.

When WWE.com reported the news, they were under the impression that Jeff had been signed, In fact, Jeff Hardy's liver has been signed to WWE, to bring a healthy hardy to the ring.

Complications arose during the transplant, however, when Jeff's Liver attempted to jump off the operating table and onto an exposed scalpel. Both Matt and his liver are recovering rapidly.

Source: The Ruse Report.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Excuse me, I have to go change my pants.

NeanderCarl
08-04-2006, 07:21 PM
I reckon WWE might opt for a full Team Extreme re-union, with Matt bringing back Jeff to try to exact his still-unfulfilled revenge on Edge, with Lita eventually rejoining the Hardyz and turning her back on Edge.

I know that would probably cause big complications backstage, but Team Extreme were very popular back in the early part of this decade and WWE isn't one to miss a money making opportunity for fear of upsetting the roster.

Plus, maybe once fully reformed, where better for Team Extreme to go than ECW??

NeanderCarl
08-04-2006, 07:21 PM
Unless Ashley takes the "Lita" role in TE2K6?

Chavo Classic
08-04-2006, 08:07 PM
Unless Ashley takes the "Lita" role in TE2K6?

Come again?

NeanderCarl
08-04-2006, 08:15 PM
Ashley could be the new manager of the Hardy Boyz, thus forming a new Team Extreme 2006.

Chavo Classic
08-04-2006, 08:16 PM
Oh, I read Tough Enough 2006.

ECW fans would shit all over Ashley unfortunately.

NeanderCarl
08-04-2006, 08:17 PM
What bugs me about this return is that, as long as enough people remember him, then a Jeff Hardy return to WWE could be a pretty big deal.

So why give the game away on WWE.com, rather than have a surprise run-in? The WWE is really lacking the element of surprise nowadays, especially since WCW folded and the last of the big names came back... so when they do get a former fairly-big star to return, why not keep it as a big surprise for next week's Raw?

Chavo Classic
08-04-2006, 08:21 PM
Maybe because all the internet marks who have stopped or reduced their viewing of WWE will now tune in to see his return.

Otherwise, how are they going to know? I, for example, might just watch Smackdown or Raw in the next few weeks whereas if he'd just turned up on a broadcast, then I'd have had no idea.

It's in the same boat as LOST showing clips of next week's episodes... it takes away from the surprise and the product overall a little, but it sure as hell ensures I watch so I don't miss it.

NeanderCarl
08-04-2006, 08:23 PM
I see your point, but if you suddenly heard that Jeff Hardy has shown up on last week's Raw, you'd be annoyed that you had taken a chance and missed an episode, and would be more inclined to watch it in future, to see what's going on wth Jeff, plus so you don't miss any future shocks. (For about three weeks, until you realise that WWE only shakes things up about twice a year).

Chavo Classic
08-04-2006, 08:25 PM
It works both ways. I'm just making comparisons to last year when brother Matt was rehired and we sat down every week for several RAWs until he finally showed up. It guarantees high viewing figures up to and beyond the event

NeanderCarl
08-04-2006, 08:28 PM
I thought nobody knew Matt had been officially rehired until the moment he attacked Edge backstage. I don't remember any announcements or news beforehand.

It had that shock element... it had the shoot/work blur that usually makes the smarks mark out too.

Obviously this wouldn't be the same because there is no big controversy surrounding the younger Hardy (other than I thought Jeff was tied up to TNA?)

Chavo Classic
08-04-2006, 08:31 PM
We all knew it was coming weeks before due to Hardy's music being played during the Edge/Lita marriage. Why else would the WWE advertise a non-employee who wrestled for the competition?

And then there are some of us who still believe it was a work all along. Although this bandwagon's wheels came off due to the weight it was carrying

NeanderCarl
08-04-2006, 08:36 PM
We all knew it was coming weeks before due to Hardy's music being played during the Edge/Lita marriage. Why else would the WWE advertise a non-employee who wrestled for the competition?

I believe that, at that point, there was no firm plan to bring Hardy back. He was even negotiating with TNA at that point, if my memory serves me correctly.

That may have been a "test-the-water" to see how the fans would react to Matt's music, but more likely, it was just a little nod to the smarter WWE fans.

Mr. Nerfect
08-04-2006, 08:36 PM
They're going to reunite The Hardy Boyz apparently. I can't decide where they are needed most, the tag divisions are so light. I think RAW is the best place for Matt and Jeff. A feud with The Spirit Squad would be fun. They'd do well in ECW as well. The Hardy Boyz vs. The FBI vs. The Basham Brothers in a Ladder Match? :drool:

I wish they'd just push Matt Hardy, though. Have Jeff Hardy join the cruiserweight division, or something. I'm not a big Jeff Hardy fan. I suppose Matt Hardy would get a push alongside Jeff Hardy, though. Damn, this is either going to be really good, or really bad. Hopefully they give them a quality tag team to feud with if they do reform the tandem.

NeanderCarl
08-04-2006, 08:39 PM
Heel Hardyz vs. Highlanders?

Chavo Classic
08-04-2006, 08:40 PM
I believe that, at that point, there was no firm plan to bring Hardy back. He was even negotiating with TNA at that point, if my memory serves me correctly.

Yeh. Either that or Matt Hardy was a fine actor. His interview in popular UK wrestling magazine PowerSlam definately indicated to me that it was for real and the WWE did shit all over him. But my doubts were raised when he stayed in kayfabe when updating his website (and royally pissed off the majority of his smark fanbase who knew it was an angle)

Gerard
08-04-2006, 09:40 PM
“I’m ready to jump off bigger ladders and go through thicker tables,” Jeff said. “I just gotta let it fly.”

:lol: :rofl:

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/hardyboyzreunion

G-wrath
08-04-2006, 09:44 PM
LOL Shadow is going to cream himself.

Fox
08-04-2006, 10:46 PM
The pop's going to be huge.

John Cena's fanbase is jumping bandwagon!

Skippord
08-04-2006, 11:08 PM
Oh, I read Tough Enough 2006.

ECW fans would shit all over Ashley unfortunately.
I'd let Ashley shit all over me.

...That came off wrong

Skippord
08-04-2006, 11:09 PM
Also I am a Jeff Hardy Mark

Kane Knight
08-04-2006, 11:19 PM
Also I am a Preteen Girl

Skippord
08-04-2006, 11:21 PM
:shifty:

Shadow
08-04-2006, 11:30 PM
Jeff Hardy needs to go to ECW. This is a man that knows hardcore and would be a major boost to ecw.

First....you can shut the fuck up. You know nothing of Jeff and his works. When I'm done ranting here, I'm definitly sigging you.

So, we get the Shadow orgaseming/pissing himself/shitting himself jokes outta the way? Otherwise, I'll just sit here and wait.

Done? Good.

First off, why the fuck is this idiot doing this? Oh that's right...it's Jeff. Yeah, it's nice to see him back in action on TV....but not the WWE. WWE is so damn stale that I doubt Jeff can do anything to mix that stagnet pool up. The only way that'll happen is if they have something new going down. I'd much rather see him go back to TNA because I think he can actually do something there. Now that he's back in the WWE...yeah, it'll be nice Team eXtream reunion for a bit....then they start jobbing left and right and we see what's been happening with Matt's WWE run.

Second off, well, I am a bit happy that Jeff will be back on my TV....for what that's worth. But with the WWE....ug.

And now for you Mr. Vermaat...SIG TIME!

Kane Knight
08-04-2006, 11:40 PM
Shut up, Hardygrrrl14569

Dorkchop
08-05-2006, 01:21 AM
I'd mark out for old Hardy boyz style matches, in ECW it'd work even better.

That won't happen without E & C and the Dudleys. Those three teams brought out the best in each other.

Bt=ut it would be nice to see some real tag teams for a while......... Just not one involving Jeff Hardy.

FourFifty
08-05-2006, 05:21 AM
They need to get The Hardy Boyz back togeather. The tag team scene sucks and I doubt that Team 3D is headed back to WWE any time soon. Give them a title run, and sign a few new tag teams.

Just John
08-05-2006, 08:06 AM
I'm not a Jeff Hardy mark, I just kinda like him, we all know he isnt the greatest wrestler of all time, but he sure is entertaining, I'll give him that. This sounds very cruel of me to say, but I kinda feel sorry for someone who will just dive off ladders through tables just to keep there career alive, if the TLC matches were an occasional thing, it'd be cool, but we all know they'll play it out as much as they can :-\

Kane Knight
08-05-2006, 10:01 AM
Wait, they need to get them back together because the tag scene sucks?

Come on, they'll just do what they do with every other tag team, make them dominant, give them no real competition, and split them up once they lose the belts.

The MAC
08-05-2006, 11:17 AM
jeff vs taker was a gold match..probably his career highlight

Just John
08-05-2006, 03:30 PM
It was ok, I liked the way he used the ladder, but he works best in ladder matches in teams (See TLC2)

Kane Knight
08-05-2006, 03:32 PM
As a singles competitor, it was the best match he had.

Shaved Monkey
08-05-2006, 03:54 PM
I remember that ladder match. It really pulled me in and got me involved. I also think its the first and only time I was actually cheering for Jeff Hardy.

Afterlife
08-05-2006, 03:57 PM
I remember watching that match and being like, "What the fuck, man?! What the fuck, man?! It's right fucking there, man!! Grab the fucking belt! Grab the fucking belt! Grab the fucking--....I told you to grab the fucking belt!!"

Shadow
08-05-2006, 11:05 PM
I remember watching that match and being like, "What the fuck, man?! What the fuck, man?! It's right fucking there, man!! Grab the fucking belt! Grab the fucking belt! Grab the fucking--....I told you to grab the fucking belt!!"

Memories......

Volare
08-05-2006, 11:28 PM
If Jeff had balls, he would have taken the WWE Title in the ladder match

FourFifty
08-06-2006, 12:55 AM
So, we get the Shadow orgaseming/pissing himself/shitting himself jokes outta the way? Otherwise, I'll just sit here and wait.

Done?

Not by a long shot.

FourFifty
08-06-2006, 01:05 AM
“Two things [Matt and I] have in common more than anything are Pearl Jam and [sports entertainment]

Ten bucks said he really said "wrestling."

Shadow
08-06-2006, 01:09 AM
10 bucks says he really said pot.

FourFifty
08-06-2006, 01:33 AM
Wait, a high flyer is back... When the hell is 2 Cold Scoprio going to get a contract?

Blitz
08-06-2006, 01:37 AM
I bet if WWE signed Scorpio, they would give him some sort of "Crunk" gimmick.

Dunno, just a hunch.

Volare
08-06-2006, 01:53 AM
I can see scorpio lookin like Lil Jon

St. Jimmy
08-06-2006, 04:17 AM
This is going to lead to Shannon Moore and CM Punk v.s. Jeff and Van Dam.

weather vane
08-06-2006, 05:22 AM
Jeff Hardy is a decent talent when he wants to be. A lot of the times he is pure shit.

weather vane
08-06-2006, 05:22 AM
Contradiction is a wonderful thing.

owenbrown
08-06-2006, 07:31 AM
Is it April 1st already?

Yep, its just like Groundhog Day where we relive it over.... and over.... and over... and over.... :shifty:

owenbrown
08-06-2006, 07:32 AM
Jeff Hardy is a decent talent when he wants to be. A lot of the times he is pure shit.

He just needs to get his head outta his ass. :shifty:

Xero
08-06-2006, 10:50 AM
Yep, its just like Groundhog Day where we relive it over.... and over.... and over... and over.... :shifty:
Today they rehire Goldberg for a main event push.

Just John
08-06-2006, 10:50 AM
Ten bucks said he really said "wrestling."

I was wondering if he accidently said WWF or something

Just John
08-06-2006, 10:51 AM
I can see scorpio lookin like Lil Jon

yeyer

Kane Knight
08-06-2006, 11:12 AM
I was wondering if he accidently said WWF or something

Unlikely. He probably said TNA. ;)

Just John
08-06-2006, 11:25 AM
Then he was sedated again

Just John
08-06-2006, 11:26 AM
In his comeback match he'll be like "Shiiiit, didnt this used to have 6 sides?"

NeanderCarl
08-06-2006, 03:56 PM
What's a crunk?

Dorkchop
08-07-2006, 11:43 PM
I just saw the little promo for Jeff Hardy on Raw.

Jeff Hardy coming soon

Shadow cumming now

I think Jeff will do ok. It all depends if he has any passion or motivation back.

Kane Knight
08-07-2006, 11:58 PM
However he is, he'll be better thasn Flair.