PDA

View Full Version : What has happened to Ken Kennedy?

snakeboss
08-16-2006, 05:28 AM
When he first debuted, I could see a real star. But now all I see is a jobber to the stars.

What happened?

I was watching No Mercy the other day and Kennedy was hillarious on the microphone. It reminded me where he used to do loads of stuff like that, where he'd say whether he gained or lost pounds and saying he used the Simon System etc. He was good.

But since his return, he's been different.

What's happened to his character, it's gone really stale, he stopped using his ace finisher for no apparent reason. He gets squashed by Batista, it just looks like he's going nowhere.

What exactly happened with Kennedy in your opinion?

Juan
08-16-2006, 05:30 AM
He refused to suck Vince McMahon's cock.

Tommy Gunn
08-16-2006, 06:33 AM
I was annoyed he jobbed to Batista cleanly. Kennedy is good on the mic and another year down the line his promos will probably be gold! Batista has no mic skills, no personality, the wrong guys are getting pushed as always. :)

Gray
08-16-2006, 07:28 AM
His intro does sound a lot different when he goes on the mic now, it was funny as fuck a few months ago but it seems now like he isnt putting any effort into it at all

Jaton
08-16-2006, 07:56 AM
Ever since he returned he's kind of lost his steam. He's not in the great shape he was in before, he works a bit lazier, and he's just overall went down in quality.

NeanderCarl
08-16-2006, 10:41 AM
Ever since he returned he's kind of lost his steam. He's not in the great shape he was in before, he works a bit lazier, and he's just overall went down in quality.

In other words, he's adapted to the "WWE Style".

Team Sheep
08-16-2006, 10:45 AM
Hey guys, I think you're forgetting that he is still 2-1 against Batista :D .

But seriously, I've noticed this too. I still think his in-ring work is great, just his mic work seems sloppier. I remember before he was injured, he'd announce himself with more energy, and would crack little jokes, etc. Now it just seems like it's rushed or something. He should feud with Lashley, or a US title feud with Finlay if he turns face soon.

Kennedy's still my favourite wrestler in WWE though. :yes: