PDA

View Full Version : Bootlegged movies

Stickman
08-24-2006, 02:19 PM
So I was watching Seinfeld the other day when Jerry had to videotape movies while at the theater for one of Krammers friends. It got me thinking, I would never watch a videotaped movie. Why would anybody? Has anybody here seen a movie that was videotaped from the theater and if so, why and was it any good?

PapaGeorgio
08-24-2006, 02:35 PM
My grandpa gets them a lot. I can't stand watching them, so annoying. Some of them are watchable to an extent, but it is not worth it.

Bad Company
08-24-2006, 08:03 PM
Any movie that comes out I download, most are cams, and are pretty watchable.

LoDownM
08-24-2006, 08:06 PM
I've only ever download 2 movies that where watchable, everything else sucks.

But I don't download movies anymore, I rent them when they come out, then take them over to my dads house to burn for me.

The Mask
08-24-2006, 08:08 PM
i've downloaded a couple of cam files and they really really suck. might as well wait for some cunt to get a good screener version or something

Crippla
08-24-2006, 09:46 PM
They suck.

Shaggy
08-24-2006, 11:07 PM
Ive downloaded alot...

some are very very good and you cant really tell that its in a theater...

but...

Some are horrible to where you cant hear anything...and the screen is cut in half...or there is a jump from one scene to another because a guy had to change his battery out in his camera

Stickman
08-25-2006, 12:56 PM
Why not just wait till it comes out on DVD two weeks after the theater release?

Shaggy
08-27-2006, 03:07 PM
Why not just wait till it comes out on DVD two weeks after the theater release?

Because we cant wait two weeks....duh

Shaved Monkey
08-27-2006, 04:20 PM
Ive downloaded alot...

some are very very good and you cant really tell that its in a theater...

but...

Some are horrible to where you cant hear anything...and the screen is cut in half...or there is a jump from one scene to another because a guy had to change his battery out in his camera

I had this copy of Batman Begins that was a cam, and on occasion you could see people getting up and walking in front of the screen. It was kinda funny.