PDA

View Full Version : New Taking Back Sunday Song

Triple A
12-08-2003, 11:06 AM
*re-post*

<a href="http://64.227.53.186/audio/Taking_Back_Sunday-Bonus_Moshpit_Part_2.mp3">Bonus Mosh Part 2</a>

It's a live version they performed on IMX on Fuse a couple days ago. They always play it live on tour. It's pretty good.

fonzy
12-08-2003, 12:06 PM
<center><font color="#0080FF" face="Arial" Size="2">the song's alright. still a shitty name, though.</font>

FakeLaser
12-08-2003, 06:57 PM
Yeah, they played that when I saw them with STD back in August.

DegenerationY
12-09-2003, 01:39 PM
They really didn't impress me when I saw them on IMX

Maybe it was just that show, but they seem like they would suck live.

Ry
12-09-2003, 04:48 PM
They really didn't impress me when I saw them on IMX

Maybe it was just that show, but they seem like they would suck live.

the stupid microphone was all tapped to the stand, usually adam (the singer) is swinging it all around and stuff as mics are for swinging not for singing.

the song is pretty good, just good to hear something new from them.

mitchables
12-15-2003, 10:34 AM
the stupid microphone was all tapped to the stand, usually adam (the singer) is swinging it all around and stuff as mics are for swinging not for singing.

the song is pretty good, just good to hear something new from them.

No, it's not just that. I saw them on the Dragging The Lake Video Zine, and they were horrible. :(

And the mic wasn't even taped down. :eek:

fonzy
12-15-2003, 11:02 AM
<center><font color="#0080FF" face="Arial" Size="2">lol yeah

john sounded mad good on the dvd though. :love:

actually, a lot of the bands on the live videos didn't sound too good... especially box car racer.</font>

Ry
12-15-2003, 12:06 PM
i could see your point mitch. could just be that seeing them live with a crowd that has energy makes them alot better than seeing them on dvd.

MVP
12-15-2003, 12:15 PM
<CENTER>lol yeah

john sounded mad good on the dvd though. :love:

actually, a lot of the bands on the live videos didn't sound too good... especially box car racer.Yeah I hear that :-\
</CENTER>

mitchables
12-15-2003, 10:35 PM
i could see your point mitch. could just be that seeing them live with a crowd that has energy makes them alot better than seeing them on dvd.

Yeah, I suppose watching the DVD, it's easier to notice flaws and stuff than it would at a concert - especially since at the concert you'd be so into it you don't care.

But seriously, it was just sloppy. In Cute Without The E, the guitarist gave up on his syncopated line about half way through and just reverted back to chord notes.

John sounds awesome though. :love: